bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Adding to the discussion of frequency/volume, how about exercises

I liked the feedback I got on the thread I started on frequency/volume so I figured lets talk about the actual exercise.

What do you consider to be the best exercises/movement that has helped you reach your goals?

For me, I train for appearance first strength second.

Starting from head to toe

For my traps Shrugs, deadlifts
    For my shoulders Mil Press, side and bent over lateral raises
    For my chest Flat and incline DB presses
    For my back Deadlifts, BOR, Pull-ups
    For my biceps Seated incline DB curls, Hammer curls
    For my triceps Two arm overhead DB extensions, pressdowns
    For my forearms Farmers walk, wrist curls
    For my quads Squats and Leg Press
    For my Hammies GHR SLDL
    For my Calves Standing/sitting Calf raises

Not saying these are the only exercises I do for each body part, but they are the tried and true that have helped me attain the body I want.
    On the list for Bannukah

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I liked the feedback I got on the thread I started on frequency/volume so I figured lets talk about the actual exercise.

What do you consider to be the best exercises/movement that has helped you reach your goals?

For my Hammies GHR SLDL

Not saying these are the only exercises I do for each body part, but they are the tried and true that have helped me attain the body I want.
    Your list looks pretty good to me. I might add "skull crushers" for triceps (my fav).

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Coming from a performance point of view, I know this isn't going to apply 100% to what you're looking for, man. However, I have an opinion about it. Body composition for me is a secondary consideration, but for performance, I've found the best exercises I respond to are squat, deadlift, kettlebell snatch, barbell clean and press, and barbell snatch.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dips - not to be a smart @ss, but re body comp (not just tris/chest), a total game changer.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

For my Hammies GHR SLDL

Yeah, skull crushers for tris and I _love_ BB (straight) curls heavy enough to have to cheat some (not taco myself over backwards) by the last rep or two at which point I drag out the eccentric phase.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Traps.........Barbell Shrugs
    Shoulders...Smith Seated Presses, Leaning Lateral Raises, Face Pulls
    Chest.........Flat Dumbbell Presses (back when I was still able to do them)
    Back..........Deadlifts, T-Bar Rows, very heavy Chinups
    Biceps........Alternate Dumbbell Curls
    Triceps.......Smith Close-Grip Benches, very heavy Dips
    Forearms.....indirect work from Deads and Chinups
    Quads.........Back Squats, Leg Presses and Smith Front Squats
    Hams..........Romanian Deadlifts, machine Leg Curls
    Calves........I'll get back to you on these!

The only thing I can think to add is that the what's always said---Compound Lifts Work Best--is true. Isos are added as-needed.
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 02-05-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

weigesco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weigesco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weigesco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weigesco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weigesco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weigesco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weigesco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weigesco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weigesco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weigesco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weigesco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Traps Rack deadlifts
    shoulders Hang Clean and Press, Side Lat Raise
    chest Flat and incline DB presses
    back Rack Deadlifts, Pull-ups
    biceps Ez Bar Curls, Lying Cable Curls
    triceps Two arm overhead DB extensions, pressdowns
    forearms Never really do any direct forearm work
    quads Squats and Leg Extensions
    Hammies SLDL
    Calves Standing/Seated Calf Raises

Mainly looking for the build more than full out strength.
    Cardio is best done 1st thing in the morning before your brain figures out what's going on.

weigesco

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Quads: Squats
    Hams: RDL
    Chest: Incline dumbell press (various angles)
    Tris: Weighted dips, Skullcrushers (I don't do them anymore though, they don't agree with my elbows)
    Bis: Preachers w/ez bar, hammers
    Shoulders: Dumbell presses, side dumbell laterals, rear cable laterals w/high pulley
    Back: Barbell rows
    Traps and forearms I don't train at all
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Traps: Shrugs, deadlifts
    Shoulders: Mil Press, lateral raises
    Chest: Flat/Incline bench, Dips, Pushups
    Back: Deadlifts, BOR
    Biceps: DB curls, Hammer curls
    Triceps: Dips, DB extensions, pressdowns
    Forearms: Wrist curls
    Quads: Squats/Leg Press
    Hammies: SLDL
    Calves: Calf raises

tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Traps.........Barbell Shrugs
    Shoulders...Smith Seated Presses, Leaning Lateral Raises, Face Pulls
    Chest.........Flat Dumbbell Presses (back when I was still able to do them)
    Back..........Deadlifts, T-Bar Rows, very heavy Chinups
    Biceps........Alternate Dumbbell Curls
    Triceps.......Smith Close-Grip Benches, very heavy Dips
    Forearms.....indirect work from Deads and Chinups
    Quads.........Back Squats, Leg Presses and Smith Front Squats
    Hams..........Romanian Deadlifts
    Calves........I'll get back to you on these!

The only thing I can think to add is that the what's always said---Compound Lifts Work Best--is true. Isos are added as-needed.
    I agree 100%. I looked pretty good until my early 20's (even not knowing what I was doing, mostly isolated lifts) and blew it for almost 20 years being lazy before getting back into lifting recently. I wish I had done compound lifts back then, would love to see the results. As it is at 42, I'm 100% convinced this is the way to go.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Quads: Squats
    Hams: RDL
    Chest: Incline dumbell press (various angles)
    Tris: Weighted dips, Skullcrushers (I don't do them anymore though, they don't agree with my elbows)
    Bis: Preachers w/ez bar, hammers
    Shoulders: Dumbell presses, side dumbell laterals, rear cable laterals w/high pulley
    Back: Barbell rows
    Traps and forearms I don't train at all
    You got some big legs OS, why do you prefer RDL over SLDL any reason? I am curious.
    On the list for Bannukah

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We have a lot in common. Here is my list:

For my shoulders Mil Press, side raises (or upright rows), (high) face pulls, front raises
    For my chest incline DB presses, high incline DB presses (like in the Charles Glass video), and flys
    For my back Deadlifts, BOR, Pull-ups, (low) face pulls, hyperextensions
    For my biceps Preacher curls, concentration curls, hammer curls
    For my triceps Dips, press downs (with a bar or a rope), one arm db extensions
    For my forearms I rely on DLs at this time
    For my quads Squats, leg extensions
    For my Hammies SLDL, leg curls
    For my Calves Standing one leg calf raises

These are the staples. I do switch some movements out or alternate between DBs and BB.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000)
    traps- shrugs
    shoulders- Military Press to the front and rear
    chest- flat bench
    back- pulldowns, cable rows
    biceps- barbell curls
    triceps- close grip bench, JM Presses
    quads- squats
    Hams- glute ham raises, sldl

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Traps -No direct work
    Chest -Incline DB and BB presses
    Back - Good Mornings, 1 arm DB Rows
    Biceps -BB Curls, incline bench DB Curls
    Triceps -reverse grip bench Press, overhead cable Extensions
    Forearms- No direct work
    Quads - BB back Squats, Leg Presses
    Hams - DB Hamstring Curls, lying Ham Curls
    Calves - leg press Calf Raises
    Side Delts - Military Shoulder Press
    Last edited by ArchAngel'73; 02-05-2011 at 01:01 AM.

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It looks my goals are different than most people here, they're performance related ( not body part related ), but without a doubt it'd be squats, deadlifts, cleans
    Last edited by bigtallox; 02-04-2011 at 03:32 PM.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You got some big legs OS, why do you prefer RDL over SLDL any reason? I am curious.
    More weight can be used and there is less stress on the lower back. It targets the glutes and hams better.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My goals are strength and performance related.

Squats, deads, pull ups, and hill sprints.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bodyhard,

For me and the goals that I have, which is strength first, looks secondary.

-DEADLIFTS!!
    -Overhead Military Press
    -Olympic Lifts
    -Farmers Walk
    -Kettlebell Turkish Get-Up

-Interval 60 meter sprints for some conditioning

This just about covers it for me. Over the years I've done it all pretty much, but these exercises seem to agree with me the most and give the most bang for the buck.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For my traps Don't do traps...they get hit with every pulling exercise and some pressing exercises (e.g. all overhead work).
    For my shoulders Standing BB Military Press
    For my chest Flat BB bench press
    For my back BB rows (these have had a bigger impact on my upper body development than any other exercise)
    For my biceps BB curls
    For my triceps Close-grip bench press
    For my forearms No specific forearm work
    For my quads Squats
    For my Hammies RDL
    For my Calves Don't work them.....

eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    For my traps.........Deadlifts
    For my shoulders.........Incline barbell presses
    For my chest.........Decline barbell presses
    For my back...........Deadlifts and rows
    For my biceps.........Drag curls and barbell curls
    For my triceps........Dips and skulls
    For my forearms........Haven't worked them directly in a while but hammer curls when I do.
    For my quads.........Squats
    For my Hammies.........Haven't work them directly in a while but high foot position leg presses when I do.
    For my Calves..........Haven't worked them in a while but standing calves raises when I do.
    Thy will, not mine, be done.....

"Absolutely no reason to stop any routine you are making good progress on. The only magic bullet is progression over the LONG-TERM"
    Iron Addict (RIP)

"Hey! You can rest when you're dead!" ironwill2008

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I train for size which requires some strength training, and symmetry which requires training muscle groups for aesthetic proportions.

Traps Dumbbell Shrugs, Prone Incline Bench Dumbbell Shrug
    Shoulders Dumbbell Press, Prone Incline Bench Dumbbell Side Lateral
    Chest Flat and Incline Bench Barbell Press
    Back Pendlay Barbell Row, Reverse Grip Pulldown
    Biceps Barbell Curl, Alternating Dumbbell Curl
    Triceps Close Grip Bench Press, Triceps Pressdown
    Forearms No direct exercise done
    Quads Full Squat, Front Squat , Hip Belt Squat, Leg Extension
    Glutes Barbell Hip Thrust, Flexed Knee Hip Extension
    Hammies Romanian Deadlift, Lying and Standing Leg Curl
    Calves Machine Donkey Calf Raise, Seated Calf Raise
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

muttytwist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muttytwist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muttytwist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muttytwist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muttytwist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muttytwist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muttytwist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muttytwist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muttytwist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muttytwist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muttytwist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like the basic compond movements, squats, deadlifts and benchpress. I have discovered that weighted jumping rope works the calves as hard as calf raises though.
    "It really is as simple as Eat, Lift, Sleep, Repeat". Buckspin

Matt

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just added FRONT SQUATS and it is a whole new ball game. After 20 years of rear squats it has become fun again. Don't sleep on front squats!!!

popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

For my Hammies GHR SLDL

I think you Covered it pretty Well ...Nice Results .. I Had to take a 1 year off so gonna use your Post as a Extra Motivator .

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I focus more on strength, but my winners are:
    Squats
    Deads
    MP
    Bench
    Rows/Pullups.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Legs=lunges(lunges seem to hit my legs/glutes better than squats)
    chest=bb bench
    back= deads/bb rows

Trikkerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trikkerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trikkerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trikkerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trikkerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trikkerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trikkerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trikkerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trikkerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trikkerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trikkerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Coming from a performance point of view, I know this isn't going to apply 100% to what you're looking for, man. However, I have an opinion about it. Body composition for me is a secondary consideration, but for performance, I've found the best exercises I respond to are squat, deadlift, kettlebell snatch, barbell clean and press, and barbell snatch.
    Haven't read anything about negatives, maybe I haven't looked hard enough. Using a lighter weight, count of 6 or 10 up and down, slow to burn out. Some trainers recommend for faster results for size and strength. Usually only 1 or 2 sets, need a spotter for free weights.

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SLDL's have been, without question, the single most important weight lifting exercise I've used since I've gotten serious about training. It is my go-to whenever one of my knees is acting up and squatting or BOR's are difficult to do. In addition to being a good compound move, I've found it also to be a great psychological boost when my knee(s) aren't cooperating, as it allows me to work train even when my body says I can't.