nivedgumpena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy I am in a self sabotaging loop which i want to break and I want some help

Hey, I am Nived. I am from India.
    Hope everyone is doing good.
    My fitness journey started through reading a lot of content on bodybuilding.com several years ago. Jesse Shand's video is one that has made a huge impact to my fitness journey.
    I was an obese kid, I weighed 290lbs when I started my journey. I worked hard and cut my weight down to 160lbs. I was fit, lean and strong. I was confident, filled with self-esteem and had a mindset of steel, until I had my first alcoholic drink in 2018. I was able to control my habits and do everything in moderation until 2020 lockdown and everything went downhill from lockdown. I was stuck home alone for three months and I was so messed up mentally, I barely slept for 2 hours a day and spent the rest of the day drinking. I honestly don't remember much from lockdown but the impact it had on my mental and physical health is huge. I have been trying to quit smoking ever since and I was unable to quit any of addictions for more than a month.
    I am tired of this lifestyle and I want to create some serious change in my lifestyle, this is the first time I am opening a site related to fitness after so long and I will be honest, I am telling you that I want to change this lifestyle but I have a very weak willpower and I cannot get much external help from friends and family around me. none of my friends are into fitness or eating healthy and it is not easy for me to make new friends IRL. I was watching Jesse Shand's video on youtube today again, and I thought maybe I could make some serious friends online to really help me with my fitness journey again.
    Attached Images

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck. The good news is that you’ve done it before so you can obviously do again. What are your short, intermediate, and long term goals?
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

nivedgumpena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My long term goal is to be strong enough to squat 405, short term goal is to lose some weight