Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    sumertiwari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumertiwari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumertiwari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumertiwari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumertiwari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumertiwari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumertiwari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumertiwari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumertiwari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumertiwari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumertiwari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last night was the first time I did 20 push ups. A long way to go but I am gonna do it. I am gonna do it for myself and for my love of Mountains. I am going to do it to look better, breath better and lead a better life. I am gonna do it so that I can be a positive influence to the people near me. I am gonna do it.. I swear to the God I am gonna do it.

ECUjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ECUjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ECUjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ECUjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ECUjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ECUjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ECUjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ECUjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ECUjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ECUjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ECUjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Busted out 225lbs 5x5 for squat today! A big milestone for me for sure. My next big one is going to be 1.5xBW (240lbs) for reps. Should be hitting that sometime later this month.

Got some videos in my workout journal. Link is in my sig if you guys want to check it out.
    Stronglifts Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170458741

Sikwitit666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bench 315
    Squat 415
    Dead 505
    All in the last week of March, just started new program so I can't wait to see where I'm at in July!
    Clean and sober!!

fbcpastormk is a name known to all. (+5000) fbcpastormk is a name known to all. (+5000) fbcpastormk is a name known to all. (+5000) fbcpastormk is a name known to all. (+5000) fbcpastormk is a name known to all. (+5000) fbcpastormk is a name known to all. (+5000) fbcpastormk is a name known to all. (+5000) fbcpastormk is a name known to all. (+5000) fbcpastormk is a name known to all. (+5000) fbcpastormk is a name known to all. (+5000) fbcpastormk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hit 3 new PR's in this last week at 188 pounds Bodyweight:
    Bench press: 280 lbs
    Deadlift: 410 lbs
    Squat: 315 lbs
    - I have should surgery in September, so I am very happy to hit these numbers. 100 % recovery as of now.
    “I am not where I want to be, but I am not where I used to be”

f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I improved my squat by 30 lbs and was still able to do 3. I was actually able to use my previous squat PR to do 8 squats for form practice after hitting my new PR.
    B:185 S:295 D:345 @ around 130.♀
    130 strict press @ 129.
    17 strict unbroken dead hang pullups - will make it 25 by the end of 2017.
    1rm pullup: + 60lbs for sure, 70lbs chin to the bar not sure if above - will make it 90lbs by the end of 2017.
    unathletic unaesthetic powerlifter/strong(wo)man crew

thebaytola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ran 6.6 miles the other day and it wasn't too bad. It kinda blows my mind when you set a personal PR for yourself...its like a video game, you are leveling up yourself. Great motivation if you can channel it correctly. Challenge yourself to BEAT that record you just set, and that feeling, is like the getting the star on Mario Kart and you just can't be stopped. Truly a win win scenario.

Dontskiplegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontskiplegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontskiplegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontskiplegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontskiplegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontskiplegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontskiplegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontskiplegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontskiplegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontskiplegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontskiplegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In the Tail end of my cut (from 195-175lbs) I managed to Hit a PR on the bench, It wasnt TRULY a PR, but it was my best lift since i started the cut

Started doing 5 sets of bench, was only able to push 225 for 8 for all 5 sets. sometimes wouldnt hit 8 on the 5th set.
    Just Last week My sets went
    245 All for 8, which is honestly an oddly amazing jump. in my eyes it least.

Then since i was feeling great I went to to OHP, which i havent done in months due to shoulder injuries. and I hit 135 for 10, which I havent done in over a year.

LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000)
    250lb bench PR at 165lbs..
    granted could be alot better

Bizzle13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been creeping a while but had to recover my password from an old account I never really used just to post in here! Will update my details etc in time but for now just wanted to share that I reached 100kg in plates on deadlift for the first time ever (plus whatever the bar weighs - 20kg according to the gym website). I'm very proud of that.

Also never been great in regards to pull ups but I've been making sure to do them every time I step foot in the gym for the last few months and now I'm pretty much nailing 5 sets of 5 unaided. Being as I weigh just over 190lbs I'm proud of that too.

In a deficit and cutting but still pushing myself strength-wise. Just need to push on other main lifts now. Incline bench, squats and shoulder press need major work compared to some of the numbers I'm seeing thrown around on here!

CanarisPL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pulled 3 reps of 2pl8 on Friday.
    Small thing but not bad for a old, fat guy with **** diet and lazy ass.

visceralrush has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) visceralrush has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) visceralrush has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) visceralrush has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) visceralrush has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) visceralrush has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) visceralrush has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) visceralrush has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) visceralrush has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) visceralrush has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) visceralrush has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Added 73lbs to my squat in the last month.

Also, started doing ATG squats instead of half repping!

edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Decided to also share my progress, absolutely delighted with my run today, last Tuesday I did my best ever average pace for 10km (5:43/km), today I managed to beat that with 5:40/km, interestingly I also lost 20 seconds on two phonecalls. Very happy as I used to take just over an hour to do a 10km so shaving off 3 minutes off the time despite only being back running for 2 weeks feels great! Since I've gone on a healthy eating routine and also started doing strength training I feel 10 times better when running, absolutely loving it even in the heat today!

Just to explain the photos:
    May 8th - poor (in terms of my own expectations, for others it may be a great pace) pace, only 5.7km as at the time my lower back hurt really bad about 5 minutes into every run!
    May 10th - this was a run not a walk, better distance, even worse pace, again back issues
    MAy 17th - my first 10km since last year, with the 5:43 average, no back pain!
    May 24th - my record for 10km today!

So happy with the progress, wishing everyone a lovely day!
    Attached Images

tstetson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tstetson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tstetson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tstetson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tstetson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tstetson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tstetson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tstetson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tstetson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tstetson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tstetson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've recently starting testing my single rep PR's in the three big lifts (Bench, Deadlift and Squat). I now have a new PR in Bench - 315lbs!!! I also have a new PR in Deadlift (Conventional Stance and Grip) - 435lbs!!! I am going for a PR is Squat tonight. This is all weighing in at 190lbs!
    Very happy with my progress this year, but never content!

edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10) edidiego is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did the Runkeeper Global 5k 2nd Edition Challenge today, as 5k to me now is easy I decided to use this as an opportunity to smash my PR for average time and I did, 5km in 27:17 with an average pace of 5:27/km. Was hoping I could push myself to make it under 5:20/km but the heat and the hilly parts of my route quickly demolished that plan. Nevertheless happy with the result!

Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I joined the 1000lb club. That was a good accomplishment to me
    Bench: 255

Squat: 405

Deadlift: 512

Powerclean: 275

40 yard dash: 4.57 seconds

dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've finally pulled 300lbs x5 reps deadlift, a 2 plate bench press, and squatted double body weight!

My wife has now mentioned multiple times that it looks like I need to get more plates. This is true now that my deadlift and squat PRs will require more weight.
    @heavyhoplifting on IG and Twitter

CanarisPL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not a classical PR per se but i've managed to be at the gym 7 times in last 5 days, on top of physically working for 8 hours a day and travelling to work by bike ( 8 km one way ) .... God i love the new me. <3
    Last edited by CanarisPL; 06-11-2016 at 06:10 AM. Reason: typos

jpjapers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I went from a 700lb prowler drag (first time ever using a prowler sled) to a 970lb drag in 2 weeks.

GregTheViking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Went in to the gym with my doubts today, but I absolutely crushed my Bench Press PR today. My PR before today was 275lbs. I went in there today with a calm mind and feeling great. Put up 315. Best feeling in the world.

Hervee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hervee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hervee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hervee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hervee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hervee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hervee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hervee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hervee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hervee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hervee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Finally getting back at it after a long ass knee injury ! Here's to smashing some PR's soon !

Last edited by Hervee; 09-16-2016 at 11:14 AM.

mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Long time lurker here, going to start posting more. These forums (ignoring the advice threads!) seem pretty positive. Myself and my family had some pretty ****ed up stuff happen this year and I'm currently working towards getting myself back together across the board. Seems like a good start.

After being out of the gym most of the year (part of it in a hospital with no activity) I got back in there in August. I've fought minor back, knee (hence the front squat) and shoulderissues my whole life, but for the most part my lifting hasn't been affected. Current PR's (only recent, I've resolved not to compare to where I was before all this ****):

Bench: 205lb (my incline bench is the same, shoulder complains on the flat bench unfortunately)
    Front Squat: 225lbs
    Deadlifts: 325lbs

Just hit the deadlift max last week, I'd been pulling 275 lbs x 6 my previous back day and decided I'd see what I could do with a 1RM. Form was good, hamstrings shook a little but I felt like I could probably have managed another 10-15lbs, taking a week off of them before going back. It still amazes me how heavy deads and squats mess with me the next day, past general muscle soreness, it's almost a mini-hangover.

In any case looking forward to reading about everyone's progress, and hopefully I'll be contributing with new PR's as well!

MRLPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Am I late to the party?

M, 5'7, 155 lbs, 15% bf.

Squat - 265 x 1
    Bench - 165 x 1
    Deadlift - 315 x 1

I barely post on these forums, but I wanna get involved. I've been pretty active lately on Bodyspace posting pictures and tracking workouts.

Anyways, how can I get better for my height and weight?
    5'7, 19 y/o, 150 lbs, 15% bf

Squat - 265 x 1
    Bench - 165 x 1
    Deadlift - 315 x 1

Current Goal: Cut to 140 lbs, ~ 10% bf, then clean/lean bulk to 180 over the next couple years, with minimal fat gain. The whole way through, I want to improve my big 3 lifts (Bench 2 plates, Squat 3 plates, Deadlift 4 plates) and eventually enter the 1000 lb club.

#fitforlife

jeff_boomhauer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jeff_boomhauer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jeff_boomhauer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jeff_boomhauer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jeff_boomhauer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jeff_boomhauer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jeff_boomhauer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jeff_boomhauer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jeff_boomhauer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jeff_boomhauer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jeff_boomhauer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pulled 415x4 at 209lbs. Previous PR was 405x4 back in 2012 when I weighed closer to 248lbs. Pretty exciting stuff

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finally got 225 on flat bench. It's been a long time coming. Shooting for 250 next
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hit 90kg flat bench today. It's been a LONG time coming, buzzing though

brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    finally can bench 45 on each side and deadlift 235

mrsmokeysause will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsmokeysause will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsmokeysause will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsmokeysause will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsmokeysause will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsmokeysause will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsmokeysause will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsmokeysause will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsmokeysause will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsmokeysause will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsmokeysause will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Benched 150lbs 5x5 but been struggling to clear that for 2 weeks now with my cut
    Squatted 225 5x5 ATG
    Deadlifted 315 3x5 overhand.

By end of the year I wanna hit Bench 225, Squat 315 and DL 405.

Not sure I'll make it with the bench but i should hit my squat and dl targets.

polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Still shy of my PR by 10#'s but after tearing an RC and being off with just PT for 7 months, I was pretty happy to to see this after 3 month back at the weights. Now I have to focus on dropping 10-20#'s/

My journal, not detailed, but heck I never keep track of much anyhow. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121196291&p=863931421#post863931421

leader in trailing technology

bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just found this thread, through a series of bad luck and bad choices I have become morbidly obese in the past decade. This January I decided that enough was enough and started fixing the problem. Through intermittent fasting and exercise I have lost 80lb since January. I still have a ton to go, but am now finally getting to the point where I am able to feel good about myself. I started walking, my first walk was on January 8th, I lasted 10 mins and I went less than 1/4 mile. On Sunday I "ran" a mile in 15 mins 1 second. Smashing my previous PR by over 90 seconds!! I have been on such a high since hitting this goal, however I am worried that it was an outlier because I beat my previous record by such a large margain. What are good ways to remain motivated when things like this happen?
    Heat/Fins/Canes
    Howard Stern crew
    Misc Architecture Brah
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    Always pick 6 when available crew

jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I finally started making good gainz this summer after a very long plateau!

Benched 225lbs 5x5
    Squat 315 x1
    deadlift 375 x1 (Dont ever want to do this again because back problems)

My OHP has always been crap but now in starting to rep 115lbs so I'm happy with that

Also got 16 pullups 1 set the other day. I can probably get 20 soon.