chrowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ingrown Hairs - Any solutions?

Hey all,

IDK if this is the right category to post this under but I figured contest builders would know better than most others:

When I shave my chest and ab regions I constantly get ingrown hairs. New razor or old, electric blade or standard I just can't get rid of ingrown hairs especially around my upper chest/collar bone area. I've tried some Eucerin healing hand lotion I had laying around, it helped a little bit with the redness but not nearly enough to be considered good results...

Any suggestions?!? Thanks in advance!

EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chrowski View Post
    Hey all,

IDK if this is the right category to post this under but I figured contest builders would know better than most others:

When I shave my chest and ab regions I constantly get ingrown hairs. New razor or old, electric blade or standard I just can't get rid of ingrown hairs especially around my upper chest/collar bone area. I've tried some Eucerin healing hand lotion I had laying around, it helped a little bit with the redness but not nearly enough to be considered good results...

You should try a daily exfoliating scrub for the shower, use it before you shave.

Just look up about exfoliating scrubs on the google if you have the time to learn some more.
    This is a signature

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was getting it bad on my hamstrings/glutes. I started using a brand new razor every time and got a "bumpstopper" lotion for afterwards. It has some aort of alcohol in it, cant remember what its called off the top of my head. Seems to help quite a bit.
    556/325/622 - 1504 total raw @ 193
    551/319/567 - 1437 total raw @ 181
    Best gym lifts - 575/340/650

***Inventor of the GENESIS JACK***
    WWW.KLEVABUILT.COM
    IG: KLEVABUILT

Mass Quantities Consumer theGuy045's Avatar
    theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by chrowski View Post
    Hey all,

I got the same problem. The above mentioned didn't work. I just trim close. Google:Bodygroom pro
    '.'
    ',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',
    stickies + search button = teaching a man to fish
    ',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',','
    .'.________________

sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by theGuy045 View Post
    I got the same problem. The above mentioned didn't work. I just trim close. Google:Bodygroom pro
    http://www.amazon.com/Philips-BG2040.../dp/B0037HP9OA

have you used it?

BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sloboda View Post
    I own it, and find that it takes too long to get a good clean shave.
    Instead, I use regular hair clippers:

Then use a girls razor - Th Schick Intuition which comes loaded with a bar of solid shave cream surrounding the razor.

I use mens aloe shave cream first, then shave.

I get the ingrownn hair bumps fir the first 2 weeks or so, but they go away with time.
    Just dont try to pop them like pimples. That can create a nightmare situation. Especially if you are a OCD pimple popping scab picker.. Just avoid the bumps with the razor until they heal, the, shave again once it is safe.
    That works for me.

ANT
    www.broscience.com - Debunking industry dogma with scientific articles every 2-3 hours to ramp up your metabolism- NOW WITH GLUTAMINE!!!!

GoVegGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoVegGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there, you need to consult a girl about this one, we are experts at the hair removal haha. I agree with the advice to exfoliate in the shower, you'll want to do this about 3x per week on the affected areas and definitly before you're planning to shave. St. Ives apricot scrub is a good choice, available at any drug store and cheap. Then shave in the direction of hair growth, NOT AGAINST it using shaving cream and follow up with a product called Bikini zone, also available at any drug store and cheap. If you don't like the bikini zone, pick up a bottle of Sea Breeze (in the facial care aisle), it is an astrinigent and it will burn but I promise it will work. Use the follow ups right after you dry off from the shower while your pores are still open from the hot water! Results guaranteed!