ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Josh King's Anabolic Diet approach

I am currently into day 3 of my anabolic diet approach. I decided "What the Hell" I'm going to give it a shot. As my body responds better to a higher fat intake than high carbs anyway. I've been running a ton of carbs as of late and that approach just seems to make me more tired and sluggish, and less hungry. When I run a higher fat intake with less carbs I find it that I'm a lot fuller and more dense and have more energy...and to, I'm actually more hungry with a higher fat intake...like I said, I am day 3 into my new diet which is the protein / fat phase with no carbs...I will update every day how I'm feeling, looking, and how it's impacting my training whether good or bad...we'll see...

For example: current no carb day macros...60% fats / 40% protein

3600 cals
    360g pro
    240g fats

no more than 50g of carbs coming just from natural sources such as my peanut butter, avocado, eggs, meat, cheese etc...
    Josh King

official website coming soon...in the meantime I am offering online personal training / nutrition consulting if interesting, shoot me a message on here :)

JK Training / Nutrition LLC.

********.com/lonewolf1231

twitter.com/jking3053

youtube.com/user/ichbinuberalles

Hardwork pays off as long as you know where your going...

Train Insane Or Stay The Same!!

ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ichbinuberalles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 4 - still feeling good...morning weight is still holding steady as I weighed around 206 this morning...still strong in the gym even though I'm still trying to adjust to my girlfriends first thing in the morning training schedule...being just 4 days into the diet I can definitely tell a difference already in my fullness and density...one more day after today and this weekend will be my carb load refeed...in which I will run approximately 1000 grams (500) each day...stay tuned...
    Josh King

official website coming soon...in the meantime I am offering online personal training / nutrition consulting if interesting, shoot me a message on here :)

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 6 - CARB LOAD REFEED!!!

After my first 5 days of carb depletion and taking in only protein / fats to a total of around 3600 calories I felt good...weight dropped around 3-4 lbs as expected from water loss...today is carb load #1 in which I will run 540 grams of carbs total...here will be my macros for the day as I will still keep the cals at 3600...

Protein - 135 grams (15%)
    Fats - 100 grams (25%)
    Carbs - 540 grams (60%)
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subb'd

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Day 7 - 2nd day of carb load refeed...

After running 540g of carbs yesterday I slept like a grizzly bear last night...all 9.5 hours worth...today is another carb load in which I an running another 540g of carbs...also woke up today feeling refreshed and well rested after yesterdays loading...and also the refeed's are off days from training...tomorrow I should wake and my muscle bellies swelled with glycogen ready to kill it in the gym...
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 8 - after this weekends around 1000g of carb refeed my body is definitely refueld with glycogen...today it's back to protein / fats only for the next five days and back to the gym today as well after this weekend off to just relax and refeed...also I got around 18 hours of sleep and I am refreshed, and well rested ready to kill it in the gym today...stay tuned as I will update what my weight is looking like after the carb load refeed...Friday I was around 203 which was around a 3-4 lb loss of having no carbs for 5 days which was expected...
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 9 - had a good night sleep last night, woke up this morning feeling good...going to go in here soon and blast through a hardcore back / light bicep / calve workout...gonna be doing fst-7 on back and probably 5 x 5's on biceps and fst-7 on calves...
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How are you looking? Are you drying out?

Weigh in?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Looking a whole lot fuller, more dense, and definitely drying out...after this past weekends carb load refeed weight was back up to 207 after the first 5 day carb depletion which was a loss of 3-4 lbs as expected from the water loss...day 10 in and I'm feeling great with so much more energy and less tiredness
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 10 - weight is still holding steady after the weekends carb load refeed and lost 3-4 lbs which was expected from water loss...am feeling great with much more energy and way less tiredness...am way more fuller, more dense, and much dryer...yesterday's Back, bicep, and calves training was a great one with lots of intensity and lots of weight being moved with great form and strong contractions...I could have kept going all day I felt so good...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ichbinuberalles; 02-09-2011 at 09:18 AM.
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 13 - FEELING AWESOME!!! after another 5 days of carb depeltion I am feeling awesome!! Trained legs yesterday with high volume fst-7 and the intensity was through the roof...today is a refeed carb load day...just finished 1 cup of oatmeal, and 2 thomas's English muffins with butter on them...a total of 22g protein, 100g of carbs, and 16g of fats...
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 14 - As expected feeling kinda tired after yesterdays carb load refeed...I took in roughly a little over 500g of carbs...today is another carb load refeed and I'm shooting for another 500 plus grams of carbs...got aways to go as I only took in 80g in my first meal...but I will no doubt get them all in for sure
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 16 - feeling full of energy this morning...on the no carb days I am not sleeping as much and waking up on about 5 hours of sleep wide awake...had an awesome training session yesterday...killed chest / biceps / calves...training back today ad can't wait to go in and tear it up!! What I do best!!!! Train Insane!!!! A new pic from yesterdays day 15 coming....
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 17 - still feeling good...and had an awesome back training session yesterday...about all I have to say...
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 18 - it feels good to be waking up in the morning with energy and ready to get the day started rather than tired as hell and not wanting to do anything but lay around all day...and that's how I feel when I normally diet eating all the carbs...going five days on just protein / fats is working so well for me...especially as my body responds much better anyway to a higher protein / fat macro amount...then having the two carb load refeed is just enough to refuel the glycogen stores and prime my body for the week...blasted hams / calves yesterday morning and today tearing up shoulders / triceps...
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 19 - After 4 days of my carb depletion decided to just take today off and have a carb load refeed today...was supposed to train quads today but didn't sleep to well last night so wasn't all there to go in and kill quads with the intensity I train with...so maybe train quads tomorrow ad carb deplete or just carb load tomorrow as well and take off and hit quads on Sunday...we'll see how I feel...
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 20 - carb loaded yesterday and took in roughly a little over 400g of carbs...carb loading again today and will be shooting for at least another 400-500g of carbs...and get good and loaded for my quad training come tomorrow...
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 21 - had another carb load refeed yesterday...took in about 3000 cals with close to 400g of carbs...didn't sleep well last night and have a very upset stomach this morning hopefully will pass soon...I've had one meal so far today and got to be able to get in my last 5 meals for the day plus train quads as well...so we'll see...
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

Day 22 - wasn't feeling good first thing yesterday morning...decided to suck it up and went in and absolutely destroyed quads / calves with some high 20 rep sets...slept a little better last night and am feeling much better this morning well rested...am taking today off which I like doing the day after quads...
    Josh King

twitter.com/jking3053

MasterAdam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great Log.