Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Post EC Stack Log (Fatty)

Okay, so I'll be honest. I'm a fatty. Some people have read my recent posts asking about the ECA stack and I've basically gotten mixed results/opinions.

*I will try my best to update my log every day with as much detail as possible, but it may end up being difficult with school and work.*

Stats:
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 240lbs
    BF: 20-25%

I've only found one log about an idividual who has tried and EC(A) stack who had also fit my body type/weight. However he had to end it prematurely due to unrelated health problems.

I have thus decided to start my own log with my home made EC stack.

Dosage:
    I will be using 3x 8mg Ephedrine HCl pills per dosage along with a 200mg caffeine pill.

Day: 1 dose.
    Day 2: 2 doses.
    Day 3 and on: 3 doses.

Workout:
    My workout is the bodybuilding.com age 20-39 workout found on the bodybuilding.com super site at *link removed because I can't post it without having 30+ posts* (full credit to the creators of the program as I can not find your names).

However Day 1 of that program for me is on wednesdays (perfect timing to start this log).

Also, depending on how I feel I may swap the cardio sessions for a different type of cardio (elyptical to treadmill, treadmill to stationary bike, etc.)

Diet:
    I will be eating 5-6 smaller meals a day (high protein/low carb) and recording everything I eat in a diary and then posting it up here as well as any reactions I feel from the EC stack. Only non water drinks will be recorded though and I will be drinking 6-10 glasses a day.

Edit: I will try to keep my calorie intake at 1800-2000 per day.

This is all of the information I can think of at the moment as I am writing this on my iPhone and I would love any comments or advice that others may give. Critism is always helpful as well but please keep it clean.

As this is day 1 I am only on 1 dose of EC and will post my thoughts (on the EC + my workout) and diary before going to bed tonight.

I look forward to seeing any and all replies to this thread and will post my measurements when I get home and well... measure them. Until then, thanks to any and all for even reading my posts.

Edit:
    List of Supplements:

1) Whey Sensation 81 Protein Powder
    2) Ultimate Nutrition BCAA's
    3) Orange Triad Multi Vitamin (only taking half the daily serving as I find it excessive)
    4) Ephedrine + Caffeine (obviously)
    5) And finally, because my uncle had left overs I'm also using CreMAGnaVol by AllMax also because it allegedly doesn't cause water retention
    Last edited by Banks90; 02-03-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Added caloric intake.

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would have waited until you were at a lower body fat and starting to plateau but good luck anyway. Your plan looks well thought out. My strength always soars on EC even in a large caloric deficit so hopefully you'll get the same benefit as well as the fat loss. Avoid high intensity cardio and keep an eye on your blood pressure throughout.

Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Day 1 Results

Day 1:
    Okay, so day 1 is complete. Took my first and only dose of today when I woke up at 8:00am. Felt it kicking in on the way to school, but unfortunately when I went to work out later on in the day (5:00pm) most if not all of the effects appear to have worn off. This is as expected though as I am just adapting my body to the EC stack.

The workout went well/smooth though and I do believe that at least psychologically speaking I felt better and more energized throughout as a result of the 1st dosage of my EC stack.

Diary:
    As for what I ate, here it is along with the estimated times (trying to remember by heart as the diary application I have (MyFitnessPal) doesn't take this into consideration).

Breakfast (8:00am) - Instant Oatmeal (flavoured), 1 scoop whey sensation 81.

Snack 1 (12:01pm) - Supreme Protein Caramel Nut Chocolate protein bar (at school and wasn't hungry until this point possibly due to the ephedrine)

Lunch (4:00pm) - can of flaked turkey (156g), 2 small fat free yogourts, 42g cheddar cheese

Snack 2 (6:30pm/post workout) - 2 scoops Whey Sensation 81

Dinner (8:00pm) - 6oz boiled chicken breast with 2 servings (4 tbsp) salsa

Snack 3 (11:00pm) - 1 can flaked white tuna with 2 tablespoons of Miracle Whip Light, half an orange, med sized apple.

Total (given by the application): 1850 calories, 132g carbs, 210g protein, 55g fat, 59g sugars (if you want anymore information just ask for it in a reply).

As you can see, my times are a bit erratic. I will be trying to fix this and make it more to a format of eating every 2-3 hours.

I look forward to day 2 and testing myself with 2 doses of the EC stack. I also forgot to mention which supplements I was taking along with the EC stack and thus am going to add it to the first post.

P.S. As for the measurements which I said I would get; I couldn't find a flexible tape measure like the ones used in sewing/tailoring so I will have to borrow one off a friend (hopefully) tomorrow.

Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks good. Keep up the work and good luck with your goals!

Is it possible to get an admin to move my thread to the supplement logs forums?

Thanks

MonorailCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Banks90 View Post
    I wouldnt ramp the dose up so quickly ..
    depending on your goal you have at least 12-16 weeks of fat loss ahead.
    so no need to get all stimmed out right from the get go.
    let your body adapt.

just take 3 times 12mg at the beginning and slowly go higher ..

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MonorailCat View Post
    I wouldnt ramp the dose up so quickly ..
    depending on your goal you have at least 12-16 weeks of fat loss ahead.
    so no need to get all stimmed out right from the get go.
    let your body adapt.

just take 3 times 12mg at the beginning and slowly go higher ..
    This. I recommend the following...

D1= 100mg caffeine, 12mg ephedrine
    D2-3= Day 1 but taken three times spaced out
    D4-7= 200mg caffeine+25mg ephedrine, 100mg+12mg ephedrine, 100mg+12mg of ephedrine
    D8-14=200mg caffeine+25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine+25mg ephedrine, 100mgC+12mgE
    Day 15+= 200mg caffeine+25mg ephedrine...3 times a day.

Always space your doses out 4 hours apart.
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck bcaas r not needed unless u like the taste...

Meals look ok... supreme protein has lots of sugar alcohols, better To go with the real thing if u r going to spike insulin anyway the labrada cinnamon roll bars taste great....

I dont believe in the no high intensity cardio on ec... just dont pass out, listen to ir body.. ec is muscle sparing.. i have a lot of experience with this... so i jump right in at 25mg e 200c 3x a day ...

Sugar is kinda high too... but a defecit is a defecit...

Creatine is a great idea...

Main purpose of ec is appetite suppression..

Day 2:
    Took 2 doses of the EC stack today. Felt good but again, wore out later on in the day as I didn't take the third dose yet.

Gonna start cutting these short to save myself and everyone else a bit of time in reading.

Did my cardio workout (moderate intensity intervals on stationary bike) and it went well. Was sweating a ton and I felt great afterwards.

Diary:
    Only going to be posting total stats for this now, however I can easily get the full info if anyone is interested (it's all saved on my iPhone).

Totals: 1770 Calories, 60g Fat, 133g Carbs, 188g Protein, 56g Sugar.

bauuey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bauuey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bauuey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bauuey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bauuey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bauuey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bauuey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bauuey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bauuey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bauuey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bauuey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ** Pharma's Liquid Fire

Ephedra Extract - 35 mg Caffeine Anhydrous USP - 190mg Synephrine HCL - 20mg
    Yohimbine HCL - 4mg
    Evodiamine - 12mg White Willow Bark: 10mg
    Di-Caffeine Malate - 10mg
    Gugglesterones Z&E 1:1 - 22mg
    L-Taurine Ethyl Ester HCL - 20mg
    Naringin - 10mg
    Bioperine - 5mg 5-HTP - 5mg

LiquidFire™ Support Agents
    20-Beta-Hydroxy-Ecdysone-2-Acetate-Ester - 3mg
    7-Beta-Hydroxy-DHEA - 20mcg

Other Ingredients:
    Rapid Absorb-Liquifier Technology (Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Sesame Oil, Gelatin, L-Taurine, Titanium Dioxide)

Originally Posted by Banks90 View Post
    Okay, so I'll be honest. I'm a fatty. Some people have read my recent posts asking about the ECA stack and I've basically gotten mixed results/opinions.

*I will try my best to update my log every day with as much detail as possible, but it may end up being difficult with school and work.*

Stats:
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 240lbs
    BF: 20-25%

I've only found one log about an idividual who has tried and EC(A) stack who had also fit my body type/weight. However he had to end it prematurely due to unrelated health problems.

I have thus decided to start my own log with my home made EC stack.

Dosage:
    I will be using 3x 8mg Ephedrine HCl pills per dosage along with a 200mg caffeine pill.

Workout:
    My workout is the bodybuilding.com age 20-39 workout found on the bodybuilding.com super site at *link removed because I can't post it without having 30+ posts* (full credit to the creators of the program as I can not find your names).

However Day 1 of that program for me is on wednesdays (perfect timing to start this log).

Also, depending on how I feel I may swap the cardio sessions for a different type of cardio (elyptical to treadmill, treadmill to stationary bike, etc.)

Diet:
    I will be eating 5-6 smaller meals a day (high protein/low carb) and recording everything I eat in a diary and then posting it up here as well as any reactions I feel from the EC stack. Only non water drinks will be recorded though and I will be drinking 6-10 glasses a day.

Edit: I will try to keep my calorie intake at 1800-2000 per day.

This is all of the information I can think of at the moment as I am writing this on my iPhone and I would love any comments or advice that others may give. Critism is always helpful as well but please keep it clean.

As this is day 1 I am only on 1 dose of EC and will post my thoughts (on the EC + my workout) and diary before going to bed tonight.

I look forward to seeing any and all replies to this thread and will post my measurements when I get home and well... measure them. Until then, thanks to any and all for even reading my posts.

Edit:
    List of Supplements:

1) Whey Sensation 81 Protein Powder
    2) Ultimate Nutrition BCAA's
    3) Orange Triad Multi Vitamin (only taking half the daily serving as I find it excessive)
    4) Ephedrine + Caffeine (obviously)
    5) And finally, because my uncle had left overs I'm also using CreMAGnaVol by AllMax also because it allegedly doesn't cause water retention
    ON 100% Gold Standard Strawbery
    Optimen
    NOW Taurine
    Potassium

Never Back Down !

Exclamation

Been very busy recently so here are days 4 and 5.

Day 4:

Rest day so no workout, which was good, at school all day though and was much more awake than usual throughout (no doubt thanks to the caffeine).

Food intake: 2020 Calories, 64g Fat, 204g Carbs, 101g Sugar (most natural), 181g Protein.

Day 5:

Much more exciting day than day 4. Received my Shred Matrix (capsules) by MusclePharm late in the day on day 4 so decided to implement it instead of my standard caffeine for the first 2 doses of my stack per day.

Worked from 12-7:30pm on my feet the whole time and started to feel a bit tired. Went to the gym after work however and felt much stronger than last week and definitely made some progress.

I've been trying my best not to re-weigh myself until Wednesday but I believe I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning and see where I'm at and post the results.

It's hard working at a pizza place and eating healthy the whole shift, hard indeed. I cheated a bit and ate a medium sized pepperoni calzone for lunch and I hope I over "calculated" (estimated rather) the calories in it rather than underestimating it.

Food intake: 1995 Calories, 40g Fat, 247g Carbs (too many for sure), 122g Sugar (~80% from fruits), 182g Protein.

The stack definitely seems to be going well so far. The diet is definitely harder to stick to than my previous one (which included many sugar cravings that were too eagerly filled). I have noticed zero side effects and for the past 2 days I feel that I am getting better quality sleep as I am less tired in the morning when I wake up. I do not know if this is related or not but I will find out within the next few days.

Also, the Shred Matrix appears (definitely questionable at the moment as I have only just started taking it) to be cutting down my appetite and cravings for anything sweet/carb loaded (chocolate, chips, etc.) Hopefully this is not just some placebo effect that I am experiencing and that it really works for me.

Measurements:

Yes, I finally got these however some may not be super accurate.

-Left Bicep: 14.5"
    -Right Bicep: 15" (these appear to be larger due to fat deposits around my upper arm so I assume they're lower than recorded here)
    -Waist (hips): 41"
    -Waist (belly button): 44"
    -Chest: 46"
    -Left Quad: 29"
    -Right Quad: 29"

What I hope to do is reduce all of these numbers (yes even the biceps (but the fat not muscle)) by as much as I can within the next 3.5 weeks and drop as much fat as I can.

Things have been going well so far and the rest is up to my willpower and I to succeed. I'll keep updating this thread as best I can for all of those who may be interested.

Super busy lately with midterms coming up so I forgot to post some stuff. Also really not in the mood to post at the moment so I'll do my best.

Day 6: Went well. Not a lot to say really. Calories are still within the 1800-2000 per day limit. Workout went very well, and I can see changes in my body already.

Day 7: Rest day so no workout. As week 1 of 4 is ending I will be weighing myself tomorrow morning (this is when I weighed myself at the beginning so I will keep it the same throughout).

The biggest thing that I have noticed throughout the first week is the fact that I have more energy throughout the day (obviously from the caffeine), but I am also sleeping much better (I feel more rested when waking up after the same number of hours of sleep as weeks previous to this).