worknburt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Loss Muscle Gain Nutrition

Im an 18 year old male skinny male but with unwanted stomach fat. I want to both get rid of my stomach fat and gain muscle mass but I do not know how I should be eating for something like this. I can't figure out if I should go on a low carb diet to try to lean out and then eat my way up to gain muscle? Or if I should stick to a high carb muscle mass gaining diet and expect to see fat loss results? Any help appreciated

sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by worknburt View Post
    Im an 18 year old male skinny male but with unwanted stomach fat. I want to both get rid of my stomach fat and gain muscle mass but I do not know how I should be eating for something like this. I can't figure out if I should go on a low carb diet to try to lean out and then eat my way up to gain muscle? Or if I should stick to a high carb muscle mass gaining diet and expect to see fat loss results? Any help appreciated
    Beginners they can achieve body recomp meaning gain muscle/lose fat. However, generally you can can only achieve one goal at a time. You've given no information to your activity level, weight, height , experience etc. There's no need to go on a "low carb" diet in order to lose weight. Fat loss is achieved through a caloric deficit. Please read the stickies.

Calculating calorie & Macronutrients.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Jayme21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In your age all you need to do is eat healthy foods like vegetables especially leafy greens, lean meat, nuts, beans, whole grains, fruits, fish. These foods contains all kinds of essential ingredients for your body and also help you to lose body fat. Next you need to avoid unhealthy junk and processed foods. When you start eating healthy foods and avoid junk foods, your body fat automatically start to melt. Just make sure to exercise regularly. Both cardio and weight training exercises are very important. They will help you in losing extra body fat and gaining muscles. Take regular meals and don't skip meals in order to lose weight.

healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most people do not try to loose fat while trying to build muscle but since you are a young guy you could probably pull it off.

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jayme21 View Post
    When you start eating healthy foods and avoid junk foods, your body fat automatically start to melt.

Shhhhh. Go read some more.
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat good whole, real foods, and lift. That will build you up some muscles, and as you get toned up you'll start to pull your belly in.
    Things that are free have no value!

DL 150kg
    Squat 130kg
    BP 100kg
    Press (shamefully) 45kg