Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tw1tcHy View Post
    Great log man, any before/after pics from when you started in January to now? Today's my first day of Keto. What bf percentage did you start at and what do you think you're at now? And what height are you? Reps for answering all of my questions
    Check bodyspace for a few "befores"..

No idea on the BF but ive leaned out a ton! measurements posted above showing the inches lost...

Im 5"7..

I will try and throw some pics up within a few weeks. Just got back from tanning, im carbing up as well and hitting back, traps, bi"s here soon!

4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just got back from the gym, wow amazing what lifting after carbing can do.. you feel so big and swole and feeling great.

compared to the not swole/ no pump lifting while in keto lol

After 10 weeks of dieting:

Weight: 170.6lbs (-25lbs).

Measurements from last data entry: All data cold/unflexed.

Chest: 41"/ -2"
    Arms: 13.9"/ -.07
    Hips: 36.5"/ -1.5"
    Waist: 33"/ -1.8"
    Thighs: 23"/ -1"
    Calves" 14.8"/ .06"
    Forearms/neck= same
    Shoulders" 48"/ -1.5"

Total Inches lost: 9.1"

Overall pleased with the results, obviously numbers dont lie and I have been leaning out across the board nicely.

175.0lbs full carbed up/hydrated/post gym weight.

Starting a TKD April 1st. Shooting for 160 dry, so another 15 to go.

Attached Images
    Last edited by 4EverBulk; 03-25-2011 at 10:05 AM.

oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good stuff man, nice progress. You seem pretty happy so far.

On your TKD are you still gonna stick for around 2k cals? How comes your going for a TKD approach?

Whats your routine now btw?
    140bpm all day every day

Originally Posted by oats_addict View Post
    Good stuff man, nice progress. You seem pretty happy so far.

On your TKD are you still gonna stick for around 2k cals? How comes your going for a TKD approach?

Whats your routine now btw?
    Yeah will shoot for 1800 cals thats seems to be the sweet spot for me for steady weight loss(1-1.5lbs a week).

Switching to TKD cause done with carb ups and would rather have the carbs when i need them most, pre/post.

Routine is a 3 day pull/push/legs with a few days of random cardio thrown in.

cardio with a bit of circuit training today! No more carb ups, will be doing applesauce pre wo and a banana myofusion w/frozen strawberry protein shake after workouts starting April 1st.

Rest of meals will still be in keto mode.

Been working the graveyard shift the last month or so which hasnt been the best for my dieting, but nevertheless sticking with it.

Once I start day shifts again will keep TKD and start up the fat burners again (EC) to finish off the diet and be "beach body" ready come summer.

Any questions or comments post up/subscribers let me know your with me.

oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 4EverBulk View Post
    Yeah will shoot for 1800 cals thats seems to be the sweet spot for me for steady weight loss(1-1.5lbs a week).

Switching to TKD cause done with carb ups and would rather have the carbs when i need them most, pre/post.

Routine is a 3 day pull/push/legs with a few days of random cardio thrown in.
    Fair enough. I think im gonna go for a carb cycling approach too, bit bored of keto to be honest and with carb cycling you get the best of both worlds
    140bpm all day every day

Originally Posted by oats_addict View Post
    Fair enough. I think im gonna go for a carb cycling approach too, bit bored of keto to be honest and with carb cycling you get the best of both worlds
    how long you been on keto? what kind of progress?

Yeah ckd was good for me, now on to see what tkd can do. also i wont be lifting in keto anymore, so looking to see increased strength/maybe a bit of mass. was getting real tired of lifting flat as a pancake with little to no pump.

also with a tkd, it makes supplementation easier. will be adding glycergrow to the applesauce pre workout, so will be nice and pumped/swole, which as we know helps tremendously haha. also 5 grams creatine in POST workout shake. will also start beta alanine at 5 grams a day.

so yeah, should be good.

169.4 lbs as of yesterday, finally out of the 170's. good weigh in...

rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Yeah ckd was good for me, now on to see what tkd can do. also i wont be lifting in keto anymore, so looking to see increased strength/maybe a bit of mass. was getting real tired of lifting flat as a pancake with little to no pump.

also with a tkd, it makes supplementation easier. will be adding glycergrow to the applesauce pre workout, so will be nice and pumped/swole, which as we know helps tremendously haha. also 5 grams creatine in POST workout shake. will also start beta alanine at 5 grams a day.

so yeah, should be good.
    your not lifting during keto anymore? i also switched to a TKD to avoid carbups. i feel that switching to a diet with lots of saturated fats helped me stay full and helped in the gym. i sup with coconut oil. 14g saturated fat per serving.

Originally Posted by rob2093124 View Post
    your not lifting during keto anymore? i also switched to a TKD to avoid carbups. i feel that switching to a diet with lots of saturated fats helped me stay full and helped in the gym. i sup with coconut oil. 14g saturated fat per serving.
    I am/did. TKD starts today! just had 1 cup apple sauce with 3 scoops glycergrow mixed in and hitting chest,shoulders, tris shortly.

good tip on the coconut oil need to try some.

so yeah, should be good.
    I was on Keto for 5 weeks and definetely saw progress. Wish I got my bf tested when i started, as i had it measured today and the callipers showed 11%. Coming from a formal fatty (borderline obese between the ages of 16-20), I cant believe it.
    Over the 5 weeks I lost about 4lbs i think, not sure on water weight levels, but definitely leaned out with no strength decrease at all. But I was taking keto to an extreme, being an*l about all aspects etc, which made me crave carbs big time and made me have mad mood swings. I also found that i wasnt feeling full on keto, despite the very high fat intake and EC stack.

I have now gone to the carb cycling approach, mixed with a new, much needed, routine, so i feel much happier without restricting myself on all foods. Now i just have to wait an extra few days until I can enjoy carbs, rather than once a week/two weeks.

Doesnt hurt to try a different approach I guess. If this doesnt prove to be effective after 4/6 weeks, Ill try TKD.

Well done on beating the 170 barrier!
    140bpm all day every day

Day 2 of TKD and im loving it so far! my gym workouts are way better. strength/focus/pump/mood way up.

ckd I think is good if you want to drop fat fast which i did. however once you reach decent "leanness" a TKD IMO is a better, balanced approach.

I see a slight increase in weight/size due to increased water in my system. also taking creatine/beta a so I should fill out nicely the next few weeks.

Weighed in this morning at 170.8lbs.

I believe this is a good baseline for TKD transition.

Goal: 160lbs.

still tkd, been taking creatine 5 grams post wo.

Still A full 170.8lbs at the moment.

good weigh in:

168.8lbs

168.4lbs as of today. Scale weight loss has slowed down however I have been taking creatine/gylergrow which could have added a few lbs of water, not to mention the tkd diet with the additional carbs.

Hit upper body today and felt nice and swole, lower body tomorow.

Going to "deload" next few weeks(started a few days ago), meaning, not "dieting", just eating clean meals every 3-4 hrs and training even harder with the increased cals in the gym.

Will most likely jump back on CKD May 1st for the last dozen pounds or so.

Im still in this just not hardcharging living by the scale lol.

Quick Pic:

fully hydrated/creatine/few meals 175lbs

Attached Images
    Last edited by 4EverBulk; 04-12-2011 at 11:22 PM.

okay, after a 4 day trip in vegas, diet went out the window!

Back on CKD starting tomorrow...

just got back from a "detox workout" haha.

Drank like 3 liters of water, 30 min cardio, 25 min core, 30 min sauna,

ahhhh getting back on track, no carb up till may 1st.

just got back from a "detox workout" haha.

Drank like 3 liters of water, 30 min cardio, 25 min core, 30 min sauna,

ahhhh getting back on track, no carb up till may 1st.
    disregard above post lol.

Still on a TKD, and eating under 2k cals a day, and been training a ton.

I weighed in at 171.0lbs up 2.6lbs from last weigh in.

Variables: Last weigh in was CKD depleted. I'm on creatine/glycergrow so much more fuller.

I feel I'm just as lean as I was at 168.4lbs; at my current weight of 171.0lbs.

Gym workouts continue to be much better then working out depleted on CKD, dont think I can go back to those lethargic, weak, no pump feeling workouts.

Gonna continue to eat 2k cals or less w/TKD and see where that takes me.

starstruck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just read your log, and it looks like it's going very smoothly. How are you finding Keto so far with regards to sparing / retaining muscle mass, do you feel you've lost some?

Taking a look at your latest pic i must say that you've got a really good physique. You're getting leaner and leaner, keep it up mate!

Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
    Just read your log, and it looks like it's going very smoothly. How are you finding Keto so far with regards to sparing / retaining muscle mass, do you feel you've lost some?

Taking a look at your latest pic i must say that you've got a really good physique. You're getting leaner and leaner, keep it up mate!
    Sry for the late reply. I felt like I have kept most of my muscle considering the weight drop, might have a lost a bit but not much.

Thanks on the picture feedback!

Im about 174.0lbs, havent been seriously dieting in about 2-3 weeks, but its ok my body needed a break and used those extra cals training more often and harder in the gym.

Goal is 160lbs... Ordered EC so thats in the mail.

FInal push for that summer physique!

Thoughts:

Day 2 of CKD, drinking my pre wo as I type, gonna ride bicycle to gym (5 miles round trip) and hit a pull day. Feeling good, CKD is definetly the cutting diet for me, I have poor self control when I carb cycle as I tend to over eat or all out binge, carbs and I dont mix that well lol.

Shooting for 1800-2000 cals a day, and will load creatine on my carb up day to keep muscles full/strength.

Now that the warm weather is here it makes it easier in a way to cut, because the sunshine reminds you beach/pool is around the corner, dont wanna be humbled.. too much.

Will keto till may 14th or so and carb up.

day 3 in the books.

can already feel body getting tighter, firmer (mostly from water flush i assume).

Did cardio/core and hit calorie goal, feels good, now just got to multiply this x60 days at least.

Good weigh in: 171.4lbs. Dropped 3lbs since diet began on the first, nice lil kickstart!

rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good weigh in: 171.4lbs. Dropped 3lbs since diet began on the first, nice lil kickstart!
    nice. were you eating carbs off your diet?

Originally Posted by rob2093124 View Post
    nice. were you eating carbs off your diet?
    Yes! Did about a week or two of TKD, then full out lean bulked the other few weeks.

kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just read your log, so you're back to doing ckd now? how was your run on tkd? I'm considering changing to tkd in the next couple weeks b/c like you mentioned, i've lost the pump and energy going into the gym - even withh coffee/coconut oil

Training/Food/Recipe log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135443421

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'
    (Part I) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132899693
    (Part II) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132982263