Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink Over Forty Transformation/Results by Taylored Nutrition

Check out what Taylored Nutrition has done for me...:O)
    Taylored Nutrition=RESULTS!!!
    May you always be blessed with Love and Health,
    dEb

Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luvsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Progress

Originally Posted by Luvsfitness View Post
    Check out what Taylored Nutrition has done for me...:O)
    It is amazing what a good trainer can do. Someone who has the knowledge, desire and ability to uncover your true potential. That person is Jay with Taylored Nutrition.
    As the saying go, the proof is in the eating of the pudding. I do as I am told nutritionally and work out per prescribed routine and "POW", well, the pictures tell the story.
    I get lots of questions as to how I do it.

Hard freaking work is how!!!!
    Dedication to my goals.
    Determination to be my own personal best.
    Patience...well, not so much LOL.
    Discipline to take the time to cook the meals, pack my meals, spend the time and energy training, working through challenges, going when I do not want to go, doing cardio even though I am beginning to dread the hard work it takes (I will pump iron any day over cardio).
    World>>>there is no EASY 20 min. fix, no magic pill, no secrets to success.
    There is the "HAVE TO" of having a knowledgeable, dedicated, available trainer that has your back 100% of the time.

I thank God for Jay, his wisdom and dedication to seeing me achieve my goals.

Blessings!!!!
    The next two weeks are going to be the toughest ever for me....but, with him in my corner, I will emerge, my metamorphosis will occur and I will actually be, to date, my "Own Personal Best".
    WOW....does that feel good....
    Taylored Nutrition=RESULTS!!!
    May you always be blessed with Love and Health,
    dEb