Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by krocknw View Post
    Strong farsi
    u mad.

Originally Posted by Foze View Post
    hey, persian brahs

Do you guys consider yourself white? cos I've some persians that look very close to Itallians/mediterraneans.

lol people think my dad is italian, as well as me, for two reasons

1- last name.

2- olive skin tone and black hair.

my friend at uni said if he didn't know what i was he'd guess spanish, italian, or persian. and this dude was in the navy so he's seen them all irl.

Originally Posted by user12171658 View Post
    Persian Brahs...three quick questions

1) Are all you fukers really loud and obnoxious? Because my roommate (I didn't pick him) is Persian and he insists on being the center of attention whether sober or not.

2) Do your parents not teach you guys to chew with your mouth closed?

3) Lastly, why the hell do you call yourselves "Persian" when you are all from Iran? Would that be any different than if I called myself Anglo-saxon?
    1- yes

2- ur joking right...cause nobody does that from time to time

3- no, b/c to me, persian is the race/ethnicity. Its a mix of so many races, to me iranian is denoting that its one type, when in reality all those races mixed to me is just "persian".

I heard that the original persians were actually aryan and the darker persians you see today are a result of mixing. I'm not 100% sure though but I've seen blonde blue eyed persians before(not irl).
    yes its true. My dad said when he was there, he'd see red heads, pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes etc. u really have to live there to see these things. its that not uncommon. I'm more olive skinned tho.

Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FFAZARI View Post
    lol people think my dad is italian, as well as me, for two reasons

1- last name.

2- olive skin tone and black hair.

my friend at uni said if he didn't know what i was he'd guess spanish, italian, or persian. and this dude was in the navy so he's seen them all irl.
    yeah true, but then again I've seen persians like Zyzz who can look very Indian at times.
    www.muscleprestige.com

phone only vibrates for low battery crew

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah true, but then again I've seen persians like Zyzz who can look very Indian at times.
    wel they're probably darker skinned then.... persians are mixed so some are more light skinned and some are darker. some are gingers and blondes lol srs. very rare tho. its a mix of a lot of things.

.horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FFAZARI View Post
    wel they're probably darker skinned then.... persians are mixed so some are more light skinned and some are darker. some are gingers and blondes lol srs. very rare tho. its a mix of a lot of things.
    it's just simple anthropology, iranians are heterogeneous but there is still somewhat of a typical look regardless of whether they're persian, azeri turk or armenian iranians. you get the odd blonde/blue eyed person every now and then, but you also find them in north western pakistan just as often.

Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FatZillllla View Post
    ay koskesh LOL
    dametoon garmmmmmmmm
    Turn up the volume....

cocktapuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cocktapuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cocktapuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cocktapuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cocktapuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cocktapuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cocktapuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cocktapuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cocktapuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cocktapuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cocktapuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FatZillllla View Post
    Half Persian - Half Norwegian
    From wikipedia: Lie was born in Tehran, Iran, arrived in Norway as a two-year-old, and was raised by Norwegian foster parents. "I consider myself a Norwegian girl, and I expect to be treated as one!", Aylar stated. She is fluent in Norwegian and has some working knowledge in English

she is 100% the product of Iran, she only used to refer to her self as 50/50, which from the looks of it, she's not !

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strongest post and join date.
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah buddy that sounds like every girl.

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HOTTIESEXY View Post
    My back is stronger then urs aswell..
    Than*
    Yours*
    Maybe you should work on your grammar you no avi red.
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165

ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shayad yek rooz beram Iran zan payda konam.....valy fek mikonam "fuk that" hame zana kosskholan, ziad mohemb nist kojay paydashoon mikone.

Dohktare Irani khiely jimmies man rustle mikonam, valy doost daram kiram khees konam tooye khand deevarashoon lol.
    LFC YNWA

***+***Breaking Bad is the GOAT tv show crew ***+***

Sixto Rodriguez

ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HOTTIESEXY View Post
    why persian girls sleep around like slootz man?
    I don't know man the ones here sloot it up with non Iranians but they date/marry Iranians.
    LFC YNWA

Sixto Rodriguez

HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ChackoshBrah View Post
    I don't know man the ones here sloot it up with non Iranians but they date/marry Iranians.
    would u kill ur sis if she dated a non-persian?

HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOTTIESEXY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hmm

LOL nah son i'm not Muslim.
    LFC YNWA

Sixto Rodriguez

Originally Posted by ChackoshBrah View Post
    LOL nah son i'm not Muslim.
    u zaoroastrian?