Goona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal Pak = constipation?

Hey guys

Recently got myself a stack of Animal Pak and Uni-liver tablets. I've been taking a pack after breakfast in the morning and 2 Uni-Liver pills with every meal (5 meals a day). To cut a long story short, after a couple of days of having trouble with defecating, today I've been bursting to have a number 2 but it just doesn't want to come out.

After seeing the size of the pills and the amount I had to take I was already suspicious. Has anyone else had this problem? I've just taken some OTC laxative to see if that helps.

My food intake has more than enough fibre (Shredded wheat, fruits and veggies) and I have way over the recommended daily water intake (10+ glasses) so I can't see this being the problem.

I'm just worried now that if I continue taking them that my condition will just get worse.

What you think guys? This happen to anyone else?

Cheers.

jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmm I have not had that problem at all with the vitamins! I am not sure about the liver tabs though because I have not taken those with the PAK.

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No...neither Animal Pak nor Uni-Liver made you constipated

Originally Posted by jshredder View Post
    hmm I have not had that problem at all with the vitamins! I am not sure about the liver tabs though because I have not taken those with the PAK.
    I don't know if I should experiment and try one at a time for a fixed period. I've heard people taking 6 Uni-Liver tabs with every meal without a problem, so I thought I'd start easy with 2 and build my way up.

Anyone with any advice? I haven't had any problem with my bowels recently so it's pretty obvious that the problem lies with the supps.

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Goona View Post
    I don't know if I should experiment and try one at a time for a fixed period. I've heard people taking 6 Uni-Liver tabs with every meal without a problem, so I thought I'd start easy with 2 and build my way up.

Anyone with any advice? I haven't had any problem with my bowels recently so it's pretty obvious that the problem lies with the supps.
    Enlighten me...exactly what in Animal Pak and Uni-Liver would cause constipation?

Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    Enlighten me...exactly what in Animal Pak and Uni-Liver would cause constipation?
    I have no idea mate, that's why I'm asking on here. It's just as I start taking them I get the problem, putting 2 and 2 together. I've read somewhere that iron tablets can, and usually do cause constipation. Don't know if it is the case with the Uni-Liver tabs, or even the Animal Pak itself. It can't be natural taking that amount of compacted solid, I don't know?

I have no idea mate, that's why I'm asking on here. It's just as I start taking them I get the problem, putting 2 and 2 together. I've read somewhere that iron tablets can, and usually do cause constipation. Don't know if it is the case with the Uni-Liver tabs, or even the Animal Pak itself.
    perhabs you should check the label before you buy things?

What Causes Constipation?

Inadequate water intake.
    Inadequate fiber in the diet.
    A disruption of regular diet or routine; traveling.
    Inadequate activity or exercise or immobility.
    Eating large amounts of dairy products.
    Stress.
    Resisting the urge to have a bowel movement, which is sometimes the result of pain from hemorrhoids.
    Overuse of laxatives (stool softeners) which, over time, weaken the bowel muscles.
    Hypothyroidism.
    Neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease or multiple sclerosis.
    Antacid medicines containing calcium or aluminum.
    Medicines (especially strong pain medicines, such as narcotics, antidepressants, or iron pills).
    Depression.
    Eating disorders.
    Irritable bowel syndrome.
    Pregnancy.
    Colon cancer.

cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    perhabs you should check the label before you buy things?

What Causes Constipation?

Inadequate water intake.
    Inadequate fiber in the diet.
    A disruption of regular diet or routine; traveling.
    Inadequate activity or exercise or immobility.
    Eating large amounts of dairy products.
    Stress.
    Resisting the urge to have a bowel movement, which is sometimes the result of pain from hemorrhoids.
    Overuse of laxatives (stool softeners) which, over time, weaken the bowel muscles.
    Hypothyroidism.
    Neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease or multiple sclerosis.
    Antacid medicines containing calcium or aluminum.
    Medicines (especially strong pain medicines, such as narcotics, antidepressants, or iron pills).
    Depression.
    Eating disorders.
    Irritable bowel syndrome.
    Pregnancy.
    Colon cancer.
    No reason to be rude he's just asking good info though. That being said he's right dude its not either of those. In fact if anything I've experienced improved digestion from animal pak.

Just an update, it turns out that I did not digest the tablets properly as they were coming out pratically intact. Decided to up my water intake from 1/2 gallon to 1+ gallon a day and everything seems to be normal now. I also stopped drinking milk, as I heard that diary products make the condition worse.

Thanks for everone's input anyway.

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just an update, it turns out that I did not digest the tablets properly as they were coming out pratically intact. Decided to up my water intake from 1/2 gallon to 1+ gallon a day and everything seems to be normal now. I also stopped drinking milk, as I heard that diary products make the condition worse.

Thanks for everone's input anyway.
    You passed them all fully, and not digested? Were you having the Pak and Uni-Liver together? With or with out food?
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

porilla1630 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow
    I have the same thing happen with the pack and it from the liver tabs
    I drink 1 1/2 gallons of h20,fiber is 40g,I eat 10x per day,4 veggies,1 fruit,protein,etc...

porilla1630 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no ****,guys a ****ing tool,hate lifters like that,

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by porilla1630 View Post
    wow
    I have the same thing happen with the pack and it from the liver tabs
    I drink 1 1/2 gallons of h20,fiber is 40g,I eat 10x per day,4 veggies,1 fruit,protein,etc...
    Probably from too much iron from the liver tabs.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

dragonext2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Same problem here

Hey guys

Recently got myself a stack of Animal Pak and Uni-liver tablets. I've been taking a pack after breakfast in the morning and 2 Uni-Liver pills with every meal (5 meals a day). To cut a long story short, after a couple of days of having trouble with defecating, today I've been bursting to have a number 2 but it just doesn't want to come out.

After seeing the size of the pills and the amount I had to take I was already suspicious. Has anyone else had this problem? I've just taken some OTC laxative to see if that helps.

My food intake has more than enough fibre (Shredded wheat, fruits and veggies) and I have way over the recommended daily water intake (10+ glasses) so I can't see this being the problem.

I'm just worried now that if I continue taking them that my condition will just get worse.

What you think guys? This happen to anyone else?

Cheers.
    I'm not sure how you knew the pills were still solid coming out unless you dissected your crap🤨
    I chew the larger ones and still have issue with constipation and gas. Chewing them wouldnt be so bad if there weren't so many and if that 1 or 2 pills didnt become mushy as soon as you chew it.
    Next time I'll just buy the powder version.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow

I stay constipated and I recently started taking animal Pak and I’m pooping great. I think it’s the digestive enzymes. Only thing is I can feel my ass all day now like anal leakage or something.