Closed Thread
Page 1 of 337 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz

Thumbs up The exclusive.......PS3 Brotherhood, enemy morale is at an all time low!

PSN list:

Majestyc - Xyronath ****************** Chocwhey - Datderecelltech
    USmellMe - martynas ***************** abresky - rzasharp33
    The Prime Nip - Pharmsoup ************ danmar03 - danomar83
    Kevintensity - Kevintensity ************* AA43560 - AA43560
    Mikehc69 - MikeHC69 ***************** Code_B - Code_BLC
    Bobaroo - Bobaroo330 **************** Considine - Conzidine
    MUSCLETECHBOI - K1-Rampage********* Poppin93 - Poppin1337
    P1noy - pinoy3629 ******************* mybulls - mybulls
    brl131psu - miscpiitb ****************** j.hov85 - J-Hov
    grafikd - grafikd ********************** ziggaman91 - DON_PsN
    gymratluke - Gymratluke *************** horriblecreation - horriblecreation
    Swaggydoo - KetsBigGuns ************** D-rip - D-ripp
    solidsnake88 - solidsnake2688 ********** Gemeaux - CellTechAbuse
    Cholitzu - Cholitzu22 ****************** BruceLeroy1984- Project--Pat
    Super_Dinosaur - Muellator ************* Busch12 - BigBusch12
    Ripped Mass - OnlyPain **************** remote-control - TheCynicProject
    Uz - VanDrago ************************ chevy72blu - QWKbowtie
    RICKY_BOBBY - RICKee_BOBBY *********** PSN - MisterMidas
    hiphophead - flynn18 ****************** topherT - NostalgicX
    Havok83 - Havok83 ******************** Just Live - creative_logic
    Trbovich12 - Trbo ********************* jawnzer - brad
    CurtisV20 - CurtisV ******************** .:Chris:. - BMsirhc
    Nathan52789 - Nathan52789 *********** YoMaMa84 - yomama84
    HitItHard - Zacman31 ***************** naked snake - uranahole84
    beeboywhoo - murgesgc ************** callum-2006 - taffy1964
    ChristmasFnatic - sweetmisery ********* J. Thomas - DeathStrikeX
    TheAustrianOak - Hinzel
    Mundungus - MymeatNurHiney
    Balle - mobstersanthem
    Ralph Wiggum - mdksniper
    Coal Man - N3M3SIS-K
    ZBlacktt - ZBlacktt
    Ovaltine - Ovaltine
    Lukedog17 - Lukedog17
    Hiroshawn - Hiroshawn
    WinterFresh - MdL054
    Prezidential - KingSnicca
    ImMad - Garbage_Stench
    thegenerel - thegenerel
    G-mane12 - G-mane12
    H2whoa - Campin_caleb
    iLoveFattyFood - ikill4fun247
    elandry - Morgoth2000
    ex3e1989 - jeep_brah
    Big Poppa Pitch - BigPoppaPitch
    ruggerirish - RuggerIrish
    yusuf_ali - cypher_91
    Monkey Helmet - Mullet_Parade
    Miz-Zou - jag4life27
    koreanizm - Koreanizm
    paulpfiction - paulpfiction
    wingobyte - wingobyte
    212Ryan - asylum-__
    Master12 - DanteXII
    IamKazam - travs1
    Frenchie_G - TehGTrain
    Fred87nc - Fracture87
    SolidSnake84 - SesameSack
    hassaanu - tehbiggaboss
    solid 7 - siefert11
    mrawdtsi - mrawdtsi
    Lethal04 - Lethal_TX
    rippednready1 - tjturko13
    Bigdolf - bigdolfmoney
    dicksmothers - polaq
    M4A1 Widowmaker - iarentdrunk
    xRippedforcex - rippedforce
    JonathanSt - Canuck108
    gswarrior510 - gsdubz415
    Hotmoltenlava - moltenlava
    nickrut - nickrut
    encounter - Composure
    PartyRaiser - DennisA1986
    uhyeah - uhhyeahh
    LiftHeavy85 - liftheavy85
    Malk1th - drk607
    wisdom187 - wisdom187
    Armedcor - Zippy_Flippy
    ae1555 - ae1555
    J1n - jin40
    E-Go - E-Go
    iOryan - iOryaN
    kingpreme - Christ_Castro
    MaV II DARK II - JackedNader
    dean. - DP197
    compan - compan023
    NC_RudeBoi - ncrudeboi
    Last edited by mrawdtsi; 01-24-2011 at 01:13 PM.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    PSN: NostalgicX
    Super Street Fighter IV & Blops on the regular, add it up.
    I'm just tryna fight off all these psychopathic urges
    Cause I don't let off steam, I let off pyroclastic surges

Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000)
    first
    fuuuu!!^

psn- creative_logic

diggin the title!
    I, for one, will tenderly love each and everyone of you.

mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    was going to title it "mistakes were made"

lol....

with KZ3 coming soon, i figured a KZ2 quote was better suited
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In, you mother flackers.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's your take on trophy whoring?

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by topherT View Post
    It is good.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

since i trophy whore myself, im all for it!

lol. nothing better than hearing that Ding! after completing a particularly hard mission, or feat in the game.

its too bad there isnt a "news feed" feature for your friends list that shows like RSS on the side. so u can see what your friends plat, etc..
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000)

Question

How is ps3 wireless? how fast are we talking about, can I play COD with no lag and disconnections? I have FIOS Verizon btw
    Greatness comes to those who take it.

If you can't command, then you must follow.

I would rather fail everyone in the world than to allow them to fail me.

I REP BACK (save me the trouble by linking your thread in usercp

Trophies in a way force me to actually completing games. In my circle of friends, we put cash on leveling up on PSN and just pool the games we buy. Pretty sweet actually.

@mrawdtsi: I'll add you up in a bit, I wanna see your list actually. Mine's...alright, but nothing impressive.

Originally Posted by EllusioN View Post
    How is ps3 wireless? how fast are we talking about, can I play COD with no lag and disconnections? I have FIOS Verizon btw
    wireless network card built in.

i dont drop connection due to my wireless connection ever, but the servers do drop on occasion. its a COD issue, not the hardware. I can transfer files through a media server at 10MB/sec no problem on my home network.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000)
    can the ps3 play 3d movies?

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MvC3 in 3 weeks Get Hype!
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

For those of you who don't already stream media from your computer to PS3...

http://ps3mediaserver.blogspot.com/

Dope program/java-based server. I love being able to stream or download music instead of bothering with USB drives.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Got 24 hours to up date new PSN names, lol.... for all you lurkers!

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In.

Please add my name

PSN BRADDDDD THE ORIGINALLLLLLLLLLLL

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Got 24 hours to up date new PSN names, lol.... for all you lurkers!

.:Chris:. - BMsirhc

Add me for some SSF4/MvC3/MK-Socom/CoD

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    MvC3 in 3 weeks Get Hype!
    Thats when Ill be back on PS3 as much as I used to be. Right now...no game really interests me.

Dead Space 2 maybe..but I never finished the first so..**** it
    GT: Conzidine
    PSN: Conzidine

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Considine View Post
    Thats when Ill be back on PS3 as much as I used to be. Right now...no game really interests me.

Dead Space 2 maybe..but I never finished the first so..**** it
    No more GT5, lol... man, you can see what the dev's are doing to make up for all that A Spec endurance stuff. No one wants to leave their PS3 on for 4 freakin days to do one 24hr race, lol.... so they are doing what's called Seasonal races now. Where it's super easy to beat and you get mad EXP and Credits. Happens in A Spec and changes out like once a week.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    No more GT5, lol... man, you can see what the dev's are doing to make up for all that A Spec endurance stuff. No one wants to leave their PS3 on for 4 freakin days to do one 24hr race, lol.... so they are doing what's called Seasonal races now. Where it's super easy to beat and you get mad EXP and Credits. Happens in A Spec and changes out like once a week.
    Ehhh..its alright..but still, its these "you need this specific car to do this race" and they are cars I don't like..so I just say piss on it.

My life is now complete.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on this

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My life is now complete.

That looks ****ing radinkulous.

אz - Giga Dorrill Breakah Alephz's Avatar
    Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on this here new PS3 brotherhood thread.

Can't wait to play some games after exams.

My life is now complete.

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got

Will rep anyone who beats me in SSFIV.

wk/beta ondat phaggytime nakedsnake's Avatar
    nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In, psn: uranahole84

add me if you play Battlefield Bad Company 2

will be buying Red Dead Redemption, LittleBigPlanet 2, Dead Space 2 soon

YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup ladies.

PSN- yomama84
    PSN: yomama84

I can't haz cheezeburger.....I is cuttin.

Thumbs up

Will rep anyone who beats me in SSFIV.
    Doubt I'll beat you with that much bp lol but ill def play you some games. I'll add you when I get a chance.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

My life is now complete.

+ Capt. America and Thor..**** yeah, going to be sweet.

Originally Posted by Considine View Post
    [youube]zMFgb1AUi48[/youtube]

+ Capt. America and Thor..**** yeah, going to be sweet.
    You picking up the Special Edition? Comes with 2 DLC characters shuma gorath and jill valentine. Rumors has it that Jill is the fastest char in game.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi