Closed Thread
Page 5 of 337 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it was time. in on the new ps3 brotherhood

msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iOryan View Post
    Nobody posted the Neo vs Clockwork match?! WTFFF

this just happened 2 weeks ago and is the LAST mvc2 highstakes match before MvC3 (and possibly ever)
    ^I'm salty because Neo got coached and switched up to Captain.
    NJ Crew

Registered User InSearchOfTruth's Avatar
    InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by topherT View Post
    So...you basically only like the most casual/unbalanced fighting games known to man? Maybe the genre just isn't for you, the fun with fighting games comes with outwitting and outplaying other people. They're games meant to be played competitively. Improving yourself as a player is most of the appeal tbh.
    hold on bro.... soul calibar is da shiet. I don't know about brawl. soul calibar four sucked hobo ballz though. also.... you can't call that shiet casual, most people would approach street fighter type games way before tekken/soul calibar. tekken/soul calibar gameplay intimidates most people (tekken moreso). I'm ten times more psyched for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 then MvC3 (which I'm just buying to play with friends and miscers).

guys, If you like checking on the latest about anything coming from Japan, check out siliconera.com. I check it often. From the looks of it they're trying real hard to make FFXIII-2 different from the first, like no J-pop songs, a very different battle system (haven't seen examples yet though), and a different tone in story. FFXIII sucked ballz, but from this info, the sequal deserves a look at least. Also, FFvXIII is coming out after FFXIII.... so seems like it's coming out 2012.
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    -★-★- No Fap Crew -★-★-

topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by InSearchOfTruth View Post
    hold on bro.... soul calibar is da shiet. I don't know about brawl. soul calibar four sucked hobo ballz though. also.... you can't call that shiet casual, most people would approach street fighter type games way before tekken/soul calibar. tekken/soul calibar gameplay intimidates most people (tekken moreso). I'm ten times more psyched for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 then MvC3 (which I'm just buying to play with friends and miscers).

guys, If you like checking on the latest about anything coming from Japan, check out siliconera.com. I check it often. From the looks of it they're trying real hard to make FFXIII-2 different from the first, like no J-pop songs, a very different battle system (haven't seen examples yet though), and a different tone in story. FFXIII sucked ballz, but from this info, the sequal deserves a look at least. Also, FFvXIII is coming out after FFXIII.... so seems like it's coming out 2012.
    Soul Calibur is much more noob-friendly than Street Fighter. You can literally choose any character and abuse...1-2 attacks and base your entire gameplay off that. Most people would approach what's more well known first, yes, I agree about that but...SC is so much easier to just pick up and play because of simpler inputs, small stages (ringouts are cake) and every character has some bs strategy that's easy to learn.

That said, I used to play SC4 competitively, mained Astaroth and only used his chain throws. *shrug*
    I'm just tryna fight off all these psychopathic urges
    Cause I don't let off steam, I let off pyroclastic surges

InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Soul Calibur is much more noob-friendly than Street Fighter. You can literally choose any character and abuse...1-2 attacks and base your entire gameplay off that. Most people would approach what's more well known first, yes, I agree about that but...SC is so much easier to just pick up and play because of simpler inputs, small stages (ringouts are cake) and every character has some bs strategy that's easy to learn.

That said, I used to play SC4 competitively, mained Astaroth and only used his chain throws. *shrug*
    yeah, I'm not gonna argue with that. most people I know pick either Rafael, Maxi, or Kilik and just spam their moves. all that means to me though is that I'm gonna obliterate their shiet, lol. I mained Astoroth and that chick with the spear sword. the same cannot be said of Tekken though, that game intimidates just about every normal person.

I see your point about SC4 though.
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    -★-★- No Fap Crew -★-★-

topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, I'm not gonna argue with that. most people I know pick either Rafael, Maxi, or Kilik and just spam their moves. all that means to me though is that I'm gonna obliterate their shiet, lol. I mained Astoroth and that chick with the spear sword. the same cannot be said of Tekken though, that game intimidates just about every normal person.

I see your point about SC4 though.
    Astaroth is hilarious once you recognize most character's blockstrings lol.

brb punishing every aerial attack with air throw
    brb punishing every low attack with low throw
    brb punishing every knockdown with ground throw
    brb punishing wakeup with unblockable throw
    brb punishing dash in with horizontal throw

Tekken can be spammed with noob characters as well, just not to the same extent. Eddy and Law for example.

Astaroth is hilarious once you recognize most character's blockstrings lol.

brb punishing every aerial attack with air throw
    brb punishing every low attack with low throw
    brb punishing every knockdown with ground throw
    brb punishing wakeup with unblockable throw
    brb punishing dash in with horizontal throw

Tekken can be spammed with noob characters as well, just not to the same extent. Eddy and Law for example.
    yeah, but, spamming is very much inaffective in Tekken. In Tekken, spamming really just means you're gonna get your shiet rocked.
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    -★-★- No Fap Crew -★-★-

yeah, but, spamming is very much inaffective in Tekken. In Tekken, spamming really just means you're gonna get your shiet rocked.
    Yeah, I know, just saying. I've seen casual****s get past first round EVO from spamming lol.

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    My god I have such a huge boner for mass effect 2. Game is so money.

Working on bangin the blue chick and I've got Miranda eating out of my hand.

Damitfeelsgoodtobeagangsta.dmg
    You play it before the PS3 bro?

And you are correct the game is f*ckin amazing so much win & takes awhile to beat.

My copy is on my way from Amazon hope to get it friday along with LBP2 & Gt5.

I was going to resist the temptation to get Dead space 2 at launch & finish up some other games but i can't resist it anymore bros. Picking up my copy tonight & will not have a chance to playit until friday but i shall play it all weekend, hopefully multiplayer is better then what i have read.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Sgt T-Man View Post
    You play it before the PS3 bro?

And you are correct the game is f*ckin amazing so much win & takes awhile to beat.

My copy is on my way from Amazon hope to get it friday along with LBP2 & Gt5.

I was going to resist the temptation to get Dead space 2 at launch & finish up some other games but i can't resist it anymore bros. Picking up my copy tonight & will not have a chance to playit until friday but i shall play it all weekend, hopefully multiplayer is better then what i have read.
    never played ME 1 or 2 on my xbox, now im regretting it.... the only reason i kept my xbox around was for Alan Wake and Halo... its literally not been turned on since a week after Reach was released.

The bonus content for ME2 on PS3 was fun. I did the Shadow Broker DLC that came with it last night. fun, and there was a "boss" at the end. fun stuff.

the graphics are good, but the characters look cross eyed sometimes.. lol.

im 21hrs into it so far. limited play time between work, and my wife hogging my tv for the bachelor and other nonsense.
    Last edited by mrawdtsi; 01-25-2011 at 08:41 AM.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000)
    going to pick up ds2 right now

hellyeahmotherf*cker.jpg
    I, for one, will tenderly love each and everyone of you.

EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nobody posted the Neo vs Clockwork match?! WTFFF

this just happened 2 weeks ago and is the LAST mvc2 highstakes match before MvC3 (and possibly ever)

at around 332 he said $15,000 on the line, is that suppose to be high stakes!?
    Greatness comes to those who take it.

If you can't command, then you must follow.

I would rather fail everyone in the world than to allow them to fail me.

I REP BACK (save me the trouble by linking your thread in usercp

iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EllusioN View Post
    at around 332 he said $15,000 on the line, is that suppose to be high stakes!?
    15k for first to 15? Yeah thats highstakes. It wasn't a tournament—just a money match between the two people.

EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000)
    15k for first to 15? Yeah thats highstakes. It wasn't a tournament—just a money match between the two people.
    .................................................. ...thats not high enough.

and apparently you think Neo and clockwork is better than Justin Wong

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

* Evolution (2001) - 1st
    * Evolution (2002) - 1st
    * Evolution (2003) - 1st
    * Evolution (2004) - 1st
    * Evolution (2005) - 2nd
    * Evolution (2006) - 1st
    * Evolution (2007) - 2nd
    * Evolution (2008) - 1st
    * Evolution (2009) - 2nd
    * Evolution (2010) - 1st

is this real life?

iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iOryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    .................................................. ...thats not high enough.

and apparently you think Neo and clockwork is better than Justin Wong

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

* Evolution (2001) - 1st
    * Evolution (2002) - 1st
    * Evolution (2003) - 1st
    * Evolution (2004) - 1st
    * Evolution (2005) - 2nd
    * Evolution (2006) - 1st
    * Evolution (2007) - 2nd
    * Evolution (2008) - 1st
    * Evolution (2009) - 2nd
    * Evolution (2010) - 1st
    is this real life?
    What? When did I say I like Neo? I hate Neo and I wanted clockwork to win. I like jwong too… I've been following since 2004.

edit: High Stakes = bigmoney on the line. I dont see what you don't understand. Jwong was commentating too.

What? When did I say I like Neo? I hate Neo and I wanted clockwork to win. I like jwong too… I've been following since 2004.

edit: High Stakes = bigmoney on the line. I dont see what you don't understand. Jwong was commentating too.
    if your definition of High Stakes is $15k then we have a problem.

this is high stakes

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...0-000-Cash-Pot

uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PSN: butt_rapier6969
    Creator of:

-MISC Firearms Crew
    -MISC Wristwatch Crew

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meh.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb playing dead space 2 with headphones on sh*tting myself
    m@sshole manlet

psn/xbox360 id: rzasharp33

gaming blog: http://rzasharp33.blogspot.com/

if your definition of High Stakes is $15k then we have a problem.

this is high stakes

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...0-000-Cash-Pot
    You make me facepalm…

15k MONEY MATCH (2 PLAYERS, NOBODY ELSE). Aka Clockwork payed 15k out of pocket to Neo since Neo won.

How can you compare that to a SC League Tournament with 96 players paying a tourney fee and sponsorships? Are they paying 15k to enter the tournament? No.

Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000)
    walmart doesn't have any dead space 2 copies for ps3 left(wtf) and game stop wont sell me one because they don't have any extras.... ohwell mass effect 2 will keep me busy till the end of the week

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You make me facepalm…

15k MONEY MATCH (2 PLAYERS, NOBODY ELSE). Aka Clockwork payed 15k out of pocket to Neo since Neo won.

How can you compare that to a SC League Tournament with 96 players paying a tourney fee and sponsorships? Are they paying 15k to enter the tournament? No.
    Lol this.

remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Just Live View Post
    walmart doesn't have any dead space 2 copies for ps3 left(wtf) and game stop wont sell me one because they don't have any extras.... ohwell mass effect 2 will keep me busy till the end of the week
    I just bought Mass Effect 2 last weekend... never played the first one..

but holy SH*T why haven't I played this game sooner? I'm seriously addicted to this game. It's absolutely amazing. I've gotta take it easy though, stayed up till 1am last night playing and missed class lol.

You make me facepalm…

Fatal1ty

Aliens versus Predator 2

* 1st CPL World Championship ($40,000, Ford Focus)

[edit] Doom 3

* 1st QuakeCon 2004 ($25,000)

[edit] Painkiller

* 4th Electronic Sports World Cup 2004 ($1,000)
    * 2nd CPL Summer Championships 2004 ($5,750)
    * 4th CPL Turkey March 26, 2005 ($5,000)
    * 6th CPL Spain May 1, 2005 ($2,500)
    * 2nd CPL Brazil May 28, 2005 ($10,000)
    * 2nd CPL Sweden June 18, 2005 ($10,000)
    * 1st CPL Summer Championships 2005 ($15,000)[8]
    * 2nd CPL UK September 4, 2005 ($10,000)
    * 1st CPL Singapore October 16, 2005 ($15,000)
    * 2nd CPL Italy October 22, 2005 ($10,000)
    * 5th CPL Chile October 30, 2005 ($3,500)
    * 1st CPL NYC World Tour Finals 2005 ($150,000)

[edit] QuakeWorld

* 6th CPL 4-Year Anniversary Event 2001 ($1,000)

[edit] Quake III Arena

* 3rd Frag 3 1999 ($4,000)
    * 1st XSR Invitational 2000 ($15,000)
    * 1st RazerCPL Tournament April 2000 ($40,000)
    * 1st BattleTop Universal Challenge July 22, 2000 ($15,000)
    * 1st World Cyber Games Challenge October 2000 ($25,000)
    * 1st CPL Australia ($10,500)
    * 3rd CPL Holland
    * 2nd QuakeCon 2001 ($10,000)
    * 2nd CPL Brazil

[edit] Quake 4

* 4th WSVG Kentucky June 18, 2006
    * 4th WSVG Intel Summer Challenge July 9, 2006 ($6,500)
    * 9–12th QuakeCon August 5, 2006
    * 5th WSVG London October 8, 2006
    * 3rd Digital Life October 15, 2006 ($2,500)
    * 5th World Cyber Games October 19, 2006
    * 2nd WSVG Finals New York, December 10, 2006 ($10,000)
    * 1st Championship Gaming Invitational Los Angeles, December 17, 2006

[edit] Unreal Tournament 2003

* 3rd Electronic Sports World Cup 2003 ($3,000)

Originally Posted by remote-control View Post
    I just bought Mass Effect 2 last weekend... never played the first one..

but holy SH*T why haven't I played this game sooner? I'm seriously addicted to this game. It's absolutely amazing. I've gotta take it easy though, stayed up till 1am last night playing and missed class lol.
    awesome! it's installing right now. i can't wait to start it

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seems I got to get away from BO soon. A lot of good games I'm missing out on, but I also gotta go back to being a plat whore ;o

remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Just Live View Post
    awesome! it's installing right now. i can't wait to start it
    Dude you're gonna love it. Not sure why but always just reading about ME2, I was like.. meh sounds like another sci-fi crap. The sci-fi games never really interested me.. but once I started playing.. it's amazing.

I hope you don't have anything planned for the next couple of days/weeks lol.

Originally Posted by remote-control View Post
    Dude you're gonna love it. Not sure why but always just reading about ME2, I was like.. meh sounds like another sci-fi crap. The sci-fi games never really interested me.. but once I started playing.. it's amazing.

I hope you don't have anything planned for the next couple of days/weeks lol.
    i got all day today and tomorrow. just about done installing so good night sweet life and i'll see you bros when the ps3 is on the verge of overheating

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Seems I got to get away from BO soon. A lot of good games I'm missing out on, but I also gotta go back to being a plat whore ;o
    I am going to be off this game. I just need to get into a game first. Got Uncharted, or Enslaved. I like 20% through Enslaved so might run through and finish that bad boy first and do uncharted next.

I just have a hard time with single player games, don't usually get me right off the bat.

My inspiration for maining Sakura. Ambiguous crossups, long ass combos, stun setups, etc.

Closed Thread