Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

what pro would you most like to train with for a week? and why?

Mine would be branch warren...he is so crazy in the gym... i just know id have the best workouts of my life because he is such a total animal during training and very anaimated! i love that about him! i know id stay super motivated through out the week. He also has taken his own body to heights alot of experts didnt think he could, so i think i would learn a few awesome things that could take my own development to a whole new level.....im pumped just thinking about it!

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kai, I feel that he has a lot more insight into life as a whole than most people ever will. Training would be brutal with just about any pro, especially Kai, but I think he has a lot more to teach an aspiring BBer than most IFBB pros do.

umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    kai would be cool to train with hell yes!... as long as he left oscar at home!

Vai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ronnie Coleman.

"Yeeaaah Budddeh"
    "Lightweight BAAABBEEEH!"

'nuff said.

MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gustavo Badell for me. Despite the bad rap he gets on videos and for being cocky at times, in person he's an incredibly nice guy and he'll give you some great advice on drive and motivation if you talk to him. You can tell he really loves the sport and just talking for him for a few mins at the Olympia Expo really motivated me for weeks after we spoke. If any of you run into him, def take a sec to say hi. I've met a bunch of the pros and my conversation with him has inspired me as much as any of them
    Keep punishin'

roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Evan Centopani. Seems like a pretty cool guy and very knowledgeable
    I am jack's weak lifting

IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MaxPunishment View Post
    Gustavo Badell for me. Despite the bad rap he gets on videos and for being cocky at times, in person he's an incredibly nice guy and he'll give you some great advice on drive and motivation if you talk to him. You can tell he really loves the sport and just talking for him for a few mins at the Olympia Expo really motivated me for weeks after we spoke. If any of you run into him, def take a sec to say hi. I've met a bunch of the pros and my conversation with him has inspired me as much as any of them
    This, although I haven't spoken with him.

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in Order
    1-Ronnie Coleman
    2-Kai Greene
    3-Branch Warren
    Beast

Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mine without hesitation would be Dorian Yates, The intensity in which he trained would be incredible for someone wanting to get in the field. Dont get me wrong his demands would probably be a shock to the system but it would be incredible. Plus he comes from England like myself so that would cap it off haha.
    "Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down somebody else is." - Dorian Yates

UK Muscle - Pilcher1

Registered User ashishparashar1's Avatar
    ashishparashar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Phil heath.

doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dorian for sure. After a week with him, your training would never be the same.

monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    kai greene
    check out my log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=605287503&posted=1#post605287503

will rep if you sub/post in it

grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's tough, but I'd have to say Branch. Ronnie and Phil would come next for me though
    TEAM HEATH 2012

I rep back

405x1 Deadlift

\m/

BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New Age bodybuilder I would certainly go with Branch Warren.. He is a beast.

But if I had to choose someone from back in the day that matched what I want out of bodybuilding it would be Frank Zane.

microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by roland_blanko View Post
    Evan Centopani. Seems like a pretty cool guy and very knowledgeable
    exactly this

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hmm... i think it would be a tossup between phil and kai. i really like phil's physique a lot (no homo) and he seems like a cool guy to be around, but i tend to be an extremely philsophical guy like kai, and he's a monster so i feel like i could benefit from training with both
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Evan: I love his philosophies, he seems to do everything for very practical reasons, and I think training with him would be fun as hell!
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pilcher1 View Post
    Mine without hesitation would be Dorian Yates, The intensity in which he trained would be incredible for someone wanting to get in the field. Dont get me wrong his demands would probably be a shock to the system but it would be incredible. Plus he comes from England like myself so that would cap it off haha.
    Originally Posted by doggue View Post
    Dorian for sure. After a week with him, your training would never be the same.
    Make sure you bring your puke bucket.

FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yates - I would like to make a remake of Blood and Guts in Temple Gym and shout like they did too. My brother bought his video back when it came out, and it still has not been equalled today in terms on intensity.

DavidRodgers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidRodgers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidRodgers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidRodgers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidRodgers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidRodgers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidRodgers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidRodgers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidRodgers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidRodgers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidRodgers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would have to say Branch Warren. His intensity is so high and insane, there is no way you wouldnt get a good workout with Branch. Not to mention the possibility that Ronnie would walk into Metroflex at the same time?

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DavidRodgers View Post
    I would have to say Branch Warren. His intensity is so high and insane, there is no way you wouldnt get a good workout with Branch. Not to mention the possibility that Ronnie would walk into Metroflex at the same time?
    That surprises me. I thought you would have said Dexter.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Originally Posted by Pilcher1 View Post
    yea, dorian would have been great to train with 100%....

Originally Posted by DavidRodgers View Post
    i went and trained at metro flex in january 2010 with a friend and it was awesome...very dirty and rusty and dusty but awesome... no huge guys there that day but the aura was so cool. i bought some shirts and stuff and had an awesome workout!

pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would've said Ronnie Coleman because he is such a legend but id probably be laughing the whole cuz he's such a joker lol I'd either pick Dorian Yates or jay cutler. Dorian would probably give me the best advice on my workouts and jay would probably give me the best advice on nutrition

Registered User CompetitiveGain's Avatar
    CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    either evan C. or fouad.

here is why - they both train hard but smart, which is the key to coming out on top. They are both good with their diets and would give me some knowledge on food and prep. They are both younger and I could have a better time hanging out with them....I probably wouldn't just see them in the gym every day they would invite me for shopping and meals to show me how they do things. They both go through theropy to rehab sore and stiff muscles and joint and i want to know more about what works.
    "There is no such thing as over training, you can only under eat." - Jay Cutler

" Those are heavy weights, for a small woman." - Dorian Yates

2011 bodybuilding.com 100k transformation challenge runner up!

450/320/560 @205

Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by railgunner22 View Post
    Make sure you bring your puke bucket.

Hahaa Ive seen it, I do class myself as a pretty intense guy in the gym but for some reason I think Dorian's standard would make me have step up.
    "Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down somebody else is." - Dorian Yates

UK Muscle - Pilcher1

AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Arnold

Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Either Evan Centopani or Victor Martinez simply because they are my two favorites.

x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Shawn Ray, because we are close in age, and he managed to look good while hanging with the mass monsters.

Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kai Greene