Stoney0102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoney0102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoney0102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoney0102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoney0102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoney0102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoney0102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoney0102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoney0102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoney0102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoney0102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Some Pre/pump reviews. (White Flood, Superpump250, and 1.M.R)

So I was out of the game for about a year and in that time the little bit of supps I had left went bad. I went in search of some new pre's that had a good balance of pump/focus/energy/value/ and endurance. I ordered the smallest serving size of CL's White flood and some free/trial smaples of 1.M.R and superpump 250 (wish i could have gotten a max sample). I rated them on Flavor, mixing/disolving, effectiveness, pumps, and focus. Keep in mind in the past I have tried tons of other pres and before i took some time off I was doing the green MAG/ GlyserGrow stack. up till then nothing gave me the pumps the GG could. I felt like my skin was going tear.

First was White Flood.
    Mixing: 7/10
    Flavor: 8/10, Fruit punch. Not too sweet, slight chemical aftertaste.
    Effectiveness: 7.5/10, Nice onset, mild BA tingles, nice little stim rush, lasted around 2 hrs.
    Pumps: 7/10, not has strong as GG, but a nice effect for the first day back.
    Focus: 5/10, No overwhealming.
    Overall: 7/10, I liked this overall and won't mind finishing order. CL's alway delivers great stuff.

Second up was SP250
    Mixing: 7/10
    Flovor: 6/10, Orange. I'm not a huge orange fan.
    Effectiveness: 9/10, Strong onset, good stims, I really really wanted to get to the gym.
    Pumps: 7/10, right about the same as the WF.
    Focus: 10/10, DUYAM. I could not stop working out.
    Overall: 9/10 Hands downs the best. I did a whole chest/tri workout and my 3 miles on the treadmill and fell like I hadn't even worked out yet. Went back in and did more chest. I can only imagine what the MAX will be like.

Last but not least 1.M.R.
    Mixing 7/10
    Flavor: 8/10, I got two sample the Blue Raz and Orange, still not an orange fan.
    Effectiveness: 6/10, Not a strong onset, no real BA tingles.
    Pumps: 7.5/10 Slightly better than the other two.
    Focus: 6/10 in the gym, 8/10 on the golf course.
    Overall: 6.75/10, I liked this better for its enderance, I had a great round of golf on it, but the gym felt a little lacking in the end, left me feeling worn out and the end.

Hope that this helps some people, I know that everyone is different and things are going to work for everyone in different ways. I am thankful that I don't suffer the pre/pump ****s that some do. I am going to keep trying new things but for now SP-MAX will be the next supp I buy.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great reviews. This should help out a lot of people who are indecisive.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.