Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    chrisldixon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    US Air Force PM sent

paparoach43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Being deployed never paid off before

Thank you for making this program possible.

motivated24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your willingness to help those who serve overseas is phenomenal. I am a Sergeant in the Marine Corps and PM sent.
    Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    The response to the Military Pak has been phenomenal and truly encouraging regarding not only the loyalty our BB.com brethren has for Animal, but also the charitable nature of this community as a whole. We're looking to now go a step further.

To illustrate how committed we are to this cause and how dear our troops are to our hearts, I encourage any deployed military with a proper APO/FPO address to post in this thread and shoot me a PM with your shipping details. We'll be sending out a generous care package to all responding troops. Beyond that, for each care package sent out, a further donation will be made on behalf of Animal to the CFSRF.

In the spirit of the Brothers In Arms t-shirt giveaways of the past and the hundreds of military care packages we shipped in '08 and '09, we're bringing back this program and going live with it now. Feel free to step up and claim yours and also consider passing the word on to your fellow hard training soldiers living the lifestyle abroad.

Thanks again and much respect for your service and sacrifice on our behalf.

Peace, G

Goodgenes05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Thanks!

I think it's awesome what you guys are doing for soldiers. A lot of times the little free time we have is spent in the gym or conducting some sort of physical training. A lot of us need to stay fit to perform our duties. I'm a female soldier and I'm starting a "body" building program so this offer is especially great for me.

Thanks again for supporting the troops!

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bumpin' for more awareness....
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

TCBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Military appreciation

G,

Thank you for this offer. It may seem like a tiny gesture to you, but to us this is huge.
    PM sent, thank you.

MSgt Tyrrell Carter

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TCBaby View Post
    G,

Thank you for this offer. It may seem like a tiny gesture to you, but to us this is huge.
    PM sent, thank you.

MSgt Tyrrell Carter
    TCB, in my personal experience, I've long since learned that sometimes, the littlest things make the biggest impact. If you can touch one person, just one, the work we do is well worth it... Your sentiments aren't lost on any of us reps.

GIJeremy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIJeremy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIJeremy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIJeremy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIJeremy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIJeremy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIJeremy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIJeremy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIJeremy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIJeremy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIJeremy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got mine yesterday, Dude! awesome stuff. Universal, much thanks!

Nutrition! Nutrition! Nutrition!

halfazn23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is awsome thanks for the continued support should deffinately gve that extra edge

drfeelgood2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    animal rocks sending pm

Originally Posted by GIJeremy99 View Post
    Nice. Thank you...

Vantlefun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up This is awesome

I only first started using the Animal Paks when I first got over here and someone from the unit I replaced had left a full container. this stuff is intense.

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TCBaby View Post
    G,

PM sent, thank you.

MSgt Tyrrell Carter
    That is awesome to hear, TC... Thanks for all you do man.

Originally Posted by GIJeremy99 View Post
    No problem, Jeremy... Glad you got the goods. Much respect bro.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

walter562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

care package

Originally Posted by Vantlefun View Post
    I only first started using the Animal Paks when I first got over here and someone from the unit I replaced had left a full container. this stuff is intense.
    g diesel,

i was very interested on getting you products and i think your doing great stuff. thank for what you are doing:

my address

walter mata
    hhc 8th EN BN
    APO,AE 09355

linuxshellcode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linuxshellcode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linuxshellcode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linuxshellcode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linuxshellcode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linuxshellcode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linuxshellcode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linuxshellcode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linuxshellcode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linuxshellcode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linuxshellcode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is an awfully cool thing for you to do, bro.
    Somebody set up us the bomb. We get signal. What! Main screen turn on. It's you!! How are you gentlemen!! All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction. What you say!! You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha ha ha ha ...

bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wow

This is freaking awesome!! Supplement supplies are totally limited out here. I'm sure a few more of my soldiers will be messaging you as well. Thanks!! PM Sent!

bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up Love!

Universal ANIMAL products were the first supps I ever tried. I've loved them from day one and its so great to see that the company and people behind it are just as awesome as the products themselves! Love you guys! Keep up the awesome work!
    "If you can't take me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best."

In other words when I get cut all you boys out there who thought you were too good for me...YOU CAN EAT YOUR HEART OUT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fat loss journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133104993
    Infinite Labs log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=656930103#post656930103

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just sent off a PM. I am six months into my second deployment right now; livin it up in Kandahar, Afghanistan.
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

josespeedy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am half way into my first deployment in Iraq and i just purchased some more animal paks yesterday! thanks for doing this Universal!
    pm sent

intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good thing animal's doing here for our military....guys who get hooked up - post up some pics!
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

egraf@aenutrition.com

Bench/Squat/Dead: Current(goal)
    285(315)/405(450)/380(405)

sutherds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hope you guys are still doing this. I would be great

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Originally Posted by sutherds View Post
    I haven't heard anything to the contrary, yet...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

robka86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is an awesome thing your doing for the Troops! I'm currently deployed and have a lot of guys who are trying to get back in shape and swear by this site.
    I sent G Diesel a PM but haven't heard anything back yet...I was wondering if I need to send a PM to someone else? Thanks!

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by robka86 View Post
    This is an awesome thing your doing for the Troops! I'm currently deployed and have a lot of guys who are trying to get back in shape and swear by this site.
    I sent G Diesel a PM but haven't heard anything back yet...I was wondering if I need to send a PM to someone else? Thanks!
    Nope... You should be good...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboyjohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just sent off a list for my entire battalion. I understand if you guys cannot meet that kind of quota. Regardless, your support is very much appreciated!!

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigboyjohno View Post
    This is freaking awesome!! Supplement supplies are totally limited out here. I'm sure a few more of my soldiers will be messaging you as well. Thanks!! PM Sent!
    Got it bro.

Originally Posted by bubblegumkitty View Post
    Universal ANIMAL products were the first supps I ever tried. I've loved them from day one and its so great to see that the company and people behind it are just as awesome as the products themselves! Love you guys! Keep up the awesome work!
    Very sweet of you to say... We're just trying to hold up our end and give back a little, supporting those who give so much. Thanks for the support.

Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    Just sent off a PM. I am six months into my second deployment right now; livin it up in Kandahar, Afghanistan.
    Stay safe bro... Got your PM.

Originally Posted by josespeedy View Post
    i am half way into my first deployment in Iraq and i just purchased some more animal paks yesterday! thanks for doing this Universal!
    pm sent
    No doubt man. Thank you.

Originally Posted by sutherds View Post
    Still going strong my brother.

Originally Posted by robka86 View Post
    Got your PM my brother... No worries.

Peace, G

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongRepublican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    G Diesel / Universal,

You guys are absolutely incredible for this. I just recieved a box today, and man did it bring a smile to my face. Mail is always a huge moral booster, and I wasn't expecting any packages, so I was instantly stoked. When I saw who it was from, I knew I was in for a real treat, and I certainly was not disappointed!! I wish I had a camera with me and could upload some pics, but I guess a run down will have to suffice. The supps, the shaker, the beanie; all awesome and I will definitely be repping and talking about Universal for a long time to come. This kind of support is above and beyond anything we could ask for, and it is very much appreciated. I love my job and I love doing what I do, especially knowing that there are folks and companies out there supporting us like you guys! Thank you guys so much; it really means more than you know!

Conly, Daniel P
    SGT (OR-5) / USA
    10th MTN DIV (LI)
    RC-S HQ; Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Fusion Uruzgan NCOIC
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

Originally Posted by bigboyjohno View Post
    Just sent off a list for my entire battalion. I understand if you guys cannot meet that kind of quota. Regardless, your support is very much appreciated!!
    We got it bro and no doubt will do what we can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    G Diesel / Universal,

You guys are absolutely incredible for this. I just recieved a box today, and man did it bring a smile to my face. Mail is always a huge moral booster, and I wasn't expecting any packages, so I was instantly stoked. When I saw who it was from, I knew I was in for a real treat, and I certainly was not disappointed!! I wish I had a camera with me and could upload some pics, but I guess a run down will have to suffice. The supps, the shaker, the beanie; all awesome and I will definitely be repping and talking about Universal for a long time to come. This kind of support is above and beyond anything we could ask for, and it is very much appreciated. I love my job and I love doing what I do, especially knowing that there are folks and companies out there supporting us like you guys! Thank you guys so much; it really means more than you know!
    Awesome bro. Glad to hear you got the goods. Enjoy them and stay safe.

Peace, G

heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey Animal reps,

You guys going to do that "support the troops" promo again where you have the animal paks and t-shirts? I missed it and would love to get on that next time.

cheers!

Originally Posted by heavyliftset View Post
    hey Animal reps,

You guys going to do that "support the troops" promo again where you have the animal paks and t-shirts? I missed it and would love to get on that next time.

cheers!
    99% sure this is an affirmative. Stay tuned, H...