Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wow this is awesome! i myself am not in the military but i think this is very generous of animal and a great way to show your support to our troops!
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wana thank all that helped with this effort for i was in the marines and was over there we all apriciate what everyone here at home has done for all of us thank you ret. sgt.mckee
    Say I Wont

ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Universal really took great care of me. I received 3 care packages with 2 cans of Flex, omega, atomic 7 and Pro and oats. Also about 20 sample packets and 3 shirts. I wrote a thank you letter about a week ago so look out for it! Thanks guys!

medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000) medicfourlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    US Army checking in. PM Sent.

This program is killer! Definitely hoping for an Animal care package!

Thank you all for your support!

SPC Harbin
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Official Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

*US Army Medic OEF X-XI*
    In our profession, you have to remain undefeated or people die.

Misc Scotch Crew.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

mendizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) mendizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) mendizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) mendizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) mendizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) mendizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) mendizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) mendizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) mendizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) mendizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) mendizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just ordered my can today! Cant to get it, the OD green shirt is gonna look good under my all black ANIMAL hoodie I got for Christmas.

Thanks a lot to UNIVERSAL for this amazing act of generosity. In a time where many take for granted the sacrifices that we service members make, its nice to see that we are not forgotten. UNIVERSAL Thank you very much!

drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    US Army

Just pm'd
    *Lone Star Crew*

Bench: I
    Squat: don't
    Dead: e-stat

Mavs, Stars, Rangers, Cowboys! Not a fair-weather fan. I support my squads win or lose!

Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You guys truly are amazing. The fact that you are doing this for the troops is truly inspiring. I hope that even after the promotion ends for the military pak, you keep the shirt up in your store as a way of raising money for the troops. Reps for you.
    20kg=44lbs, 30kg=66lbs, 40kg=88lbs, 50kg=110lbs, 60kg=132lbs, 70kg=154lbs, 80kg=176lbs, 90kg=198lbs, 100kg=220, 110kg=242lbs, 120=264lbs, 130kg=286lbs

Promera Health Con Cret Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132214563&page=2

"Fitted Hat Crew"

ebayaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This sounds like an awesome program. Thanks for everything. PM sent.

matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000) matt_nyc is just really nice. (+1000)
    us army
    cuny qc
    sju

live.laugh.love

bblosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your box is full, thanks though.

Edit: PM sent! Thanks!
    Last edited by bblosser; 02-01-2011 at 11:42 AM.

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Getting all of the new PMs processed through The U to get those care packages out to you fellas ASAP.

Cleared out some PM space as you cats tend to fill the box up fast. Haha.

Great responses thus far. Keep spreading the wealth.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    The response to the Military Pak has been phenomenal and truly encouraging regarding not only the loyalty our BB.com brethren has for Animal, but also the charitable nature of this community as a whole. We're looking to now go a step further.

To illustrate how committed we are to this cause and how dear our troops are to our hearts, I encourage any deployed military with a proper APO/FPO address to post in this thread and shoot me a PM with your shipping details. We'll be sending out a generous care package to all responding troops. Beyond that, for each care package sent out, a further donation will be made on behalf of Animal to the CFSRF.

In the spirit of the Brothers In Arms t-shirt giveaways of the past and the hundreds of military care packages we shipped in '08 and '09, we're bringing back this program and going live with it now. Feel free to step up and claim yours and also consider passing the word on to your fellow hard training soldiers living the lifestyle abroad.

Thanks again and much respect for your service and sacrifice on our behalf.

Peace, G
    Can someone let me know if this is still in effect?

Im compiling my list of APO/FPO addresses for our troops abroad.

I just want to thank you again for honoring our servicemen and women!
    Even through the darkest days...this fire burns always...

heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't agree more with everyone else, I think this is great of Universal to be supporting our troops. I don't know of other companies supporting our troops like you guys are, but this is truly an awesome thing.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by EndOfHeartAche View Post

Yes, it is still ongoing...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Army, Navy, and Air Force Checking in! (joint environments rock right?)

I'll be sending you a PM with a list of my battle buddies.

Registered User heathercisneros's Avatar
    heathercisneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope my husband is able to receive one of these packages in Afghanistan. Thank you for what you're doing! :]

drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Got my Universal Care Package!

Received my Universal Care Package today! Everything a person needs to get pumped and track the results. I even passed some stuff along to my buddies. Thanks so much for all the support. It really means a lot.

Sorry GNC, Universal and BB.com gets all my business from now on.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made so and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. John Stuart Mill (1806-1873)

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Got your names, man. Thanks.

Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    Army, Navy, and Air Force Checking in! (joint environments rock right?)

I'll be sending you a PM with a list of my battle buddies.
    Yours too...

Originally Posted by heathercisneros View Post
    I hope my husband is able to receive one of these packages in Afghanistan. Thank you for what you're doing! :]
    No problem, Heather. We appreciate your husband's service and the sacrifice each of you make.

Originally Posted by drillagent View Post
    Received my Universal Care Package today! Everything a person needs to get pumped and track the results. I even passed some stuff along to my buddies. Thanks so much for all the support. It really means a lot.

Very nice bro.

Peace, G

bbrowning8274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbrowning8274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My troop and I got ours today. BADASS! Thanks Universal!

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drillagent View Post

Originally Posted by bbrowning8274 View Post
    Glad you fellas got 'em... Take care.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EndOfHeartAche is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    Got your names, man. Thanks.

Yours too...

No problem, Heather. We appreciate your husband's service and the sacrifice each of you make.

Very nice bro.

Peace, G
    G Giesel... you guys are awesome!

Thank you for honoring us. It means a lot...
    Even through the darkest days...this fire burns always...

klr45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

killer

that is awsome!!!!!!! My son is over there now

thanks

hippyfighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Halfway done in Afghanistan

Hey there, I came upon your post about giving out care packages to deployed soldiers, strangely enough when I was going about ordering more Animal Pak. But I know I and a couple other soldiers would love anything that you all would be willing to donate.
    The address is-
    Morgan, Michael
    Dco 1-506th
    TF Red Currahee
    FOB Waza Khwa
    APO AE09311

Thank you, from the 1-506. (Real Infantry here )

pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hippyfighter or any MOD please delete your mailing info. OPSEC.
    ''You can either feel the pain of discipline or feel the pain of regret. The choice is yours.'' - Jim Rohn

-US ARMY-

wfrench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would just like to say, thank you for the support. Animal products have truly been quality and helped me greatly towards my goals this deployment. I'll most definitely spread the word to some other soldiers in my unit who are also fans of your products.

Originally Posted by bbrowning8274 View Post
    Nice... Glad to hear you got the goods. Enjoy em in good health bro.

G Diesel... you guys are awesome!

Thank you for honoring us. It means a lot...
    Just our small way of saying thanks to you.

Originally Posted by wfrench View Post
    I would just like to say, thank you for the support. Animal products have truly been quality and helped me greatly towards my goals this deployment. I'll most definitely spread the word to some other soldiers in my unit who are also fans of your products.
    Got your PM bro. A care package is on the way.

Peace, G

Also, I appreciate all of the responses, but make sure you keep you addresses and personal info private. Save it all for the PM you send me and that info will never be shared or made public.

If for some reason my PM box is full, you can always hit me up on the FORVM at AnimalPak.com or at UniversalUSA.com, but I will be making sure to keep my inbox clear.

Thanks.

Peace, G

boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just PM my address thanks alot universal it's great to know that people back home actually care and notice what were doing out here. Thanks

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    werd

i got hooked up last yr. I am rolling out again in June. Shall I wait or u wanna give me a preview

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sent one of you guys a PM for my buddy who is over in Afghan, he got his package yesterday, thanks for hookin him up Animal!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------