Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    Awesome thank you. I'm email you guys the address later on today when i'm off my shift. They are def going to be surprised cuz most of the guys in my platoon don't really have close family back at home so they are not expecting to get anything. And since most of them are like 20-22 being away from their friends who are the only close people they got has them really down and its not really something we can afford to be distracted and down when we going out on patrols and such. Thanks again U.
    No prob BB. Just keep in mind things are kinda slow shippin wise rite now on acct of the holidays... But itll get done. Thnx for thinking of the other fellas man. Thats the true spirit of the holidays.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    Awesome thank you. I'm email you guys the address later on today when i'm off my shift. They are def going to be surprised cuz most of the guys in my platoon don't really have close family back at home so they are not expecting to get anything. And since most of them are like 20-22 being away from their friends who are the only close people they got has them really down and its not really something we can afford to be distracted and down when we going out on patrols and such. Thanks again U.
    Yeaaaah my boy BBB makes an appearance. U-Rep will do right for yall. Be safe big homie.
    Animal Rep

instagram: @onelargepanda / Follow for weekly Animal giveaways!

www.animalpak.com
    Twitter & Instagram @animalpak
    ******** @officialanimalpak

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    No prob BB. Just keep in mind things are kinda slow shippin wise rite now on acct of the holidays... But itll get done. Thnx for thinking of the other fellas man. Thats the true spirit of the holidays.
    I know you guys are super busy at this time of the year, I had a feeling you guys would be.
    The army is more of a brotherhood than anything, we look after each other and the guys are younger than you, you always try to take care of them one way or the other. I thought this was a good way to get their spirits up and their swole on. I'm hoping I can maybe I can turn them into big Animal fans like me.

Originally Posted by Firefist44 View Post
    Yeaaaah my boy BBB makes an appearance. U-Rep will do right for yall. Be safe big homie.
    Thanks FireFist! Hoping to come back home in one piece next year for more ABC events! Who knows maybe corporate will be needing people to work at the warehouse as well! =O
    Army Veteran, OEF.

maddenchris83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1LT Madden, Christopher 3ABCT, 4ID

3-29FA Camp Buehring, APO-AE 09330

Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    The response to the Military Pak has been phenomenal and truly encouraging regarding not only the loyalty our BB.com brethren has for Animal, but also the charitable nature of this community as a whole. We're looking to now go a step further.

To illustrate how committed we are to this cause and how dear our troops are to our hearts, I encourage any deployed military with a proper APO/FPO address to post in this thread and shoot me a PM with your shipping details. We'll be sending out a generous care package to all responding troops. Beyond that, for each care package sent out, a further donation will be made on behalf of Animal to the CFSRF.

In the spirit of the Brothers In Arms t-shirt giveaways of the past and the hundreds of military care packages we shipped in '08 and '09, we're bringing back this program and going live with it now. Feel free to step up and claim yours and also consider passing the word on to your fellow hard training soldiers living the lifestyle abroad.

Thanks again and much respect for your service and sacrifice on our behalf.

Peace, G

Impechable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SPC Pecha, Brandon M.
    Bravo Btry 4-5 ADA
    APO AE 09366

Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    The response to the Military Pak has been phenomenal and truly encouraging regarding not only the loyalty our BB.com brethren has for Animal, but also the charitable nature of this community as a whole. We're looking to now go a step further.

To illustrate how committed we are to this cause and how dear our troops are to our hearts, I encourage any deployed military with a proper APO/FPO address to post in this thread and shoot me a PM with your shipping details. We'll be sending out a generous care package to all responding troops. Beyond that, for each care package sent out, a further donation will be made on behalf of Animal to the CFSRF.

In the spirit of the Brothers In Arms t-shirt giveaways of the past and the hundreds of military care packages we shipped in '08 and '09, we're bringing back this program and going live with it now. Feel free to step up and claim yours and also consider passing the word on to your fellow hard training soldiers living the lifestyle abroad.

Peace, G

Tycassingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think this is awesome, we sacrifice so much it's nice to get something in return.

usafmattymills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this free supplement care package still going on?!

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by usafmattymills View Post
    Is this free supplement care package still going on?!
    yes it is! go here http://www.animalpak.com/MILITARY and fill out the form and they will send you nice package!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

immortal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Care package

Sfc john e. Still jr
    hhc bde 2abct 1id camp buehring
    apo, ae 09330

Originally Posted by g diesel View Post
    the response to the military pak has been phenomenal and truly encouraging regarding not only the loyalty our bb.com brethren has for animal, but also the charitable nature of this community as a whole. We're looking to now go a step further.

To illustrate how committed we are to this cause and how dear our troops are to our hearts, i encourage any deployed military with a proper apo/fpo address to post in this thread and shoot me a pm with your shipping details. We'll be sending out a generous care package to all responding troops. Beyond that, for each care package sent out, a further donation will be made on behalf of animal to the cfsrf.

In the spirit of the brothers in arms t-shirt giveaways of the past and the hundreds of military care packages we shipped in '08 and '09, we're bringing back this program and going live with it now. Feel free to step up and claim yours and also consider passing the word on to your fellow hard training soldiers living the lifestyle abroad.

Peace, g
    J-Steel

Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for all you guys do for this country, day in and day out.
    Universal Rep

www.UniversalUSA.com
    www.********.com/UniversalUSA
    www.twitter.com/UniversalUSA

Instagram: universalusa

from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    God bless all the men and women who serve in the Military, past or present. Amazing promo by Animal! This thread officially got me in the holiday spirit (SRS).
    ++CountryMike Appreciation Crew++

**REVIEWS**
    -Steel Edge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170379111&p=1420947391#post1420947391
    - Protogen-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170381691

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by from_scratch View Post
    God bless all the men and women who serve in the Military, past or present. Amazing promo by Animal! This thread officially got me in the holiday spirit (SRS).
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BAfOq-VASsp

Been going strong since 2004.

For anyone deployed with an APO or FPO addy, go here and fill out the form: www.Animalpak.com/MILITARY

The program is continuing another year in 2016.

JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Making sure this is bumped back to the top. Such a great way to give back to the hard-working fellas and ladies in the military.
    Universal Nutrition Rep

www.AnimalPak.com
    www.UniversalUSA.com

Instagram: @JDawgXL
    ********: JDawgXL

Originally Posted by JDawgXL View Post
    Making sure this is bumped back to the top. Such a great way to give back to the hard-working fellas and ladies in the military.
    Remember, do not post your address in this thread. Fill out this form instead: http://www.universalnutrition.com/military/

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still running this guys! Make sure you take advantage
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TreeTrunkLegs View Post
    Still running this guys! Make sure you take advantage
    Amen bro. Animal's been doing things for the Military for a long time and still going strong!
    Universal Rep

www.UniversalUSA.com

louisianalegg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by g diesel View Post
    the response to the military pak has been phenomenal and truly encouraging regarding not only the loyalty our bb.com brethren has for animal, but also the charitable nature of this community as a whole. We're looking to now go a step further.

To illustrate how committed we are to this cause and how dear our troops are to our hearts, i encourage any deployed military with a proper apo/fpo address to post in this thread and shoot me a pm with your shipping details. We'll be sending out a generous care package to all responding troops. Beyond that, for each care package sent out, a further donation will be made on behalf of animal to the cfsrf.

In the spirit of the brothers in arms t-shirt giveaways of the past and the hundreds of military care packages we shipped in '08 and '09, we're bringing back this program and going live with it now. Feel free to step up and claim yours and also consider passing the word on to your fellow hard training soldiers living the lifestyle abroad.

Peace, g
    ----------------------------
    379 emxs/mxmwpa
    unit 61217
    apo, ae 09309

robert legg

ammochris88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    US Air Force/ Active Duty. Just heard about the Care Packages and cant believe the generosity of these guys!!! PM'd you

SSgt Castonguay

Haynumber5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile First time Customer to BB

First time customer to BB and to know that this company supports troops overseas will now be my reason for being a longtime customer. Thanks

Haynumber5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome!!!! Thanks for the support 🇺🇸

Originally Posted by Haynumber5 View Post
    Awesome!!!! Thanks for the support 🇺🇸
    Hell yeah i love when guys get in here and show some love.
    Universal Rep

www.UniversalUSA.com

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Respect

High1ightReeI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is an awesome promo. I literally just got back from Afghanistan after 7 months last week. We didn’t have access to internet so it wouldn’t of like I would of saw this. I always loved the animal products, I actually had some for my first 3 months over there until I was done. Amazing promo man

BlazeFreshness is not very well liked. (-100) BlazeFreshness is not very well liked. (-100) BlazeFreshness is not very well liked. (-100) BlazeFreshness is not very well liked. (-100) BlazeFreshness is not very well liked. (-100) BlazeFreshness is not very well liked. (-100) BlazeFreshness is not very well liked. (-100) BlazeFreshness is not very well liked. (-100) BlazeFreshness is not very well liked. (-100) BlazeFreshness is not very well liked. (-100) BlazeFreshness is not very well liked. (-100)

Bodybuilding.com Regular

Is this promo still going on? I'd love some support out in the desert lol I've made recent purchases either way.

kikerj is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The new guy

Just came into theater and heard of this. Amazing...

Justin kiker
    379 eces / ceoim
    Unit 61205
    APO AE 09309-1205

Quote Originally Posted by g diesel View Post

Peace, g

Bryanwhite1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Me and my battles

I’m currently deployed overseas and would LOVE to get one of your care packages full of your awesome supps! I’m also going to forward this link to all my other guys so they can do the same. This is awesome, I’m so glad you guys do something as cool as this. Anyone that’s been deployed can tell you, gym is life on deployment.
    White, Bryan
    JTC, A TROOP 1-303 CAV
    APO, AE 09315
    Last edited by Bryanwhite1985; 11-11-2019 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Update