Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION's Avatar
    AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

AI Sports Nutrition "Tell us about your bad day" promo!!!

AI Sports Nutrition

Ok I am not going to lie. I got the idea for this promo from my bad day yesterday. Long story short. I spent big money for tickets to the Pats-Jets game. I froze my arse off. The Pats played liked a JV team and the Boston police stopped me from jumping off the Tobin Bridge after the game LOL.

The contest will run for 2 weeks. You can post 2 bad days you have had in your life every day for the 2 weeks(no more than 2 posts per person per day). Your posts can be funny or sad. Winner will win a product of their choice.

Winner will be selected on a point based system. Each rep will e-mail me the top 3 posts after the contest ends. A first place vote get's 10 points and second place vote 5 points and a 3rd place vote 3 points. The post with the most points will win. I will post each reps vote(I will not post the names)at the end of the contest.

RULES

1.Must be 18 yrs old.

2.Must be a resident of the U.S. or Canada no P.O. boxes.

3. Can post 2 bad experiences a day each day of the contest.

4. Contest will end Jan 31st at 5 p.m. EST

5. Winner will be picked by the votes of our reps.

6. Winner will get 1 product of their choice.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep.

HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Testosterone Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    BCAA: RecoverPRO IS BACK! Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors.
    Preworkout: MANIAC in Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    Glucose Disposal Agent: Glycobol
    Energy supplement: Motivate

Ask me for samples! 3Z is coming July 1st sign up for our newsleter and join ******** for info and a great deal.

http://www.********.com/AISportsNutrition

http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports

AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

A VERY BAD DAY IN MY LIFE 1/16/2011 LOL!!!!!

AI Sports Nutrition Rep.

Ask me for samples! 3Z is coming July 1st sign up for our newsleter and join ******** for info and a great deal.

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly this is perfect timing...idc if I win or not but I need to freakin vent.

My mom works at a college in the admissions dept for undergrad. My girlfriend is applying to the grad school program at the same school. My mom told me for the past few month she had no connects to getting into the grad program.

My girl applied to two schools. The one my mom works at and a school in new york.

So today I told my mom if my girl gets into the grad program up north that she will leave and well basically be done.

So now my moms like, well I know someone in that program and ill email them tomorrow...

WTf!!!!s it took me telling her that my girl may move for my mom to mention having a connect...

I'm so freakn pissed and dissapointed in my mom right now...

Sorry for rant.

Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    Honestly this is perfect timing...idc if I win or not but I need to freakin vent.

My mom works at a college in the admissions dept for undergrad. My girlfriend is applying to the grad school program at the same school. My mom told me for the past few month she had no connects to getting into the grad program.

My girl applied to two schools. The one my mom works at and a school in new york.

So today I told my mom if my girl gets into the grad program up north that she will leave and well basically be done.

So now my moms like, well I know someone in that program and ill email them tomorrow...

WTf!!!!s it took me telling her that my girl may move for my mom to mention having a connect...

I'm so freakn pissed and dissapointed in my mom right now...

Sorry for rant.
    Yikes that is worse than my bad was bro.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep.

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yikes that is worse than my bad was bro.
    I'm just steaming right now man...I asked my mom many times if she knew anyone in that department...and it took for me to say we may break up cause her going to school far away, that shed mention knowing someone to email...

Nothing worse than getting let down by your mother...

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on this.
    Sorry to hear Josh..I'm sure it will work its self out.

JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is gonna be an interesting and maybe a little depressing promo lol. But definitely a great one!

Originally Posted by JCTWP46 View Post
    This is gonna be an interesting and maybe a little depressing promo lol. But definitely a great one!
    Can be funny bad days also.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep.

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Time to tuck away my Pats gear
    o_O

Whowhawhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whowhawhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whowhawhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whowhawhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whowhawhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whowhawhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whowhawhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whowhawhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whowhawhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whowhawhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whowhawhere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll start out by saying this is an entirely true story and I was terrified not only because of situation itself, but also it was because it was shortly after Steve Mcnair got killed.

Pretty much I went to do a focus group (market research group where they pay you for your opinion) and I was just finishing and I saw a good looking light skinned black girl and I decided to flirt with her. She looked late 20's, maybe 30 and I ended up asking if she wanted to do something sometime and she said yes. Shortly after, she text me and started sharing information and she asked how old I am (21) and I asked her how old she was and she said don't worry about it, and she said she would call me after work. She ended up calling me and she told me she was 40 and asked me if I wanted to get drinks. Obviously I was extremely down since she had sweet t's and I ended up going to her house which she did not tell me was in Crenshaw (really bad ghetto area). I went to her house and she lived in a guest house in the back of someone else's house and she locked the gate behind me so she would have to open it for me to get out. We went in had a drink and she started touching me then slapping herself and saying "you've been a bad girl", since I had thought it was her way of trying to be sexy I kind of just let it happen. We "made love" and I wanted to throw the "glove" away in the bathroom and I heard her in the bathroom laughing then crying and talking to herself and going through extreme mood swings (I think she was a schizo). She didn't know I heard her and I went and sat back down since the gate was locked and started getting thoughts that I was going to get Steve Mcnaired so she got out and I asked to use the bathroom; which when I asked she pushed me away and started screaming and telling me that I couldn't go to the bathroom and I don't need to see what's in there. I started getting freaked out so I grabbed my clothes and asked if she could open the gate so I could get some food and she started yelling at me again saying, "this is what they all do" and pushed me back on the bed. So I swore her I'd be back and left my wallet so she'd believe me, but the second she opened the door and gate I pushed her down ran, got my wallet, then sprinted to my car and drove home convinced that I had somehow managed to contract HIV. So the next day I went to get an HIV test and had the worst 4 days of my live waiting for those results and probably the weirdest "love making" story. I can say I also have an extremely interesting story with someone that was "hard of hearing", but that isn't a bad story just funny.

OUJayhawk1799 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OUJayhawk1799 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OUJayhawk1799 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OUJayhawk1799 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OUJayhawk1799 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OUJayhawk1799 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OUJayhawk1799 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OUJayhawk1799 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OUJayhawk1799 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OUJayhawk1799 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OUJayhawk1799 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am sure this will be weak compared to some of the others, but since it happened just last month its fresh on my mind. It was basically just a bad day at work. It was supposed to be a half day because I was burning some vacation time that I had recently just found out wouldn't roll over. The day basically started by having a headache, then got worse by losing a major account. The clock turned noon and I rolled out to my car holding a bunch of stuff just happy to be done with the day.

I then squatted over to put everything down so i could get my keys out of my pocket and right as I reached the bottom i heard a big tear. Sadly, i was hoping it was just my boxers, but then when i felt the cold breeze I realized that my favorite suit was now ruined. To make things just a bit worse, i took the suit into the place i got it from (not to complain, but to see if they had another one) and the lady basically kept asking if I had gained weight or if I was "fatter" than now then when I bought it. Now, i know this makes me sound like a girl, but it kind of pissed me off.

I was actually cutting at the time and was in even better shape, yet this lady was so determined to put all of the blame on me (which again i wasn't saying it wasn't) that she was basically ripping on me. The day just sucked fom the beginning till the end.

StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have some that I might share later.

Good luck to all of you that enter.

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My bad day

Okay first of all, I'm Cleveland Browns fan so every day is bad for me during football season. At least your Pats gave you a few extra weeks to cheer. In Cleveland, we start looking forward to the NFL draft after week 1.

But here is my bad day that happened the other day. I'm a teacher and I love my job but teaching middle schoolers sets me up for a bad day about once a week. It was one of those days and all I wanted to do was come home and relax. I walk in the door and see the brand new extra large tub of baby formula that I just got the night before ripped apart in the middle of the living room floor. My dog (black lab) knocked it off the kitchen counter and ripped it to shreads. This was one of those big $40 tubs of the stuff that you get from BJs club so I was pretty ticked off. Dumb dog ate every ounce of the powder (which is pretty amazing now that I think about it). But the dog saw how crazed I was when I saw what he did that he immediately rolled over onto his back and started peeing straight up in the air and right back down all over himself and the carpet. A double Whammy! So I'm cleaning the disgusting dog and the carpet from his pee (still steaming). I put him outside so I wouldn't do something that my wife would get me arrested for but when she got home a few minutes later she felt bad for him and let him in. He walks right back over to the area which I just cleaned and he puked up all that formula! I almost started crying. Then I blacked out and I woke up the next morning so I'm not sure exactly what happened after that.

Sorry for the long story, but it's all true and I feel better now that I got it off my chest. Thanks for reading.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000)
    in, everyone feel better
    UCSB

YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In on this I have two perfect bad days(kinda contradicts itself doesn't it?haha)that I would love to share once I get on a computer.hope everyones days gets better!

OK here goes bad day#1

October 19th 2010.I am driving to my old high school where I volunteer at and I am running late.I'm not speeding to get there or anything.A couple days before this day I was about to sell my truck to a buyer so I can buy a new more gas efficient car.So I drive down a couple more blocks and it's a green light.Once I enter the ped crossing the light turns yellow on me.Obviously I can not stop in time so I proceed to cross the intersection.Once I cross there is a car turning left and you know what he does?He gets on the pedal and goes for it.WHILE I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMN INTERSECTION.So I'm thinking to myself "This is going to be bad,real bad".I hit the brakes hard to try to avoid him but it's too late.We collide and BAM.There goes my car.That was probably my worst day because it was my first car,a 1997 Isuzu Rodeo.Truck ran great.I told my friends the story and they tease me telling me I should have sold the car..Here is a picture of it.
    [img]http://www.********.com/photo.php?pid=1633364&id=1069258616[/img]
    Two weeks later I get news from my insurance company saying that I am not at fault but I only have liability and they are not able to pay for my car which I understood 100%.A couple days after that,the other insurance company mails me saying that it is my fault and they are not able to pay for my loss.Basically now I am stuck with no car and I have to take the bus everywhere and if not I have to take my dads van to school..That is day one
    edit: picture fail
    Last edited by YOAK; 01-17-2011 at 08:41 PM.
    Follow my MN XFA Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130901223

My HGHpro minilog
    Completed.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127387833

Future Goals:
    -Get my weight up from 146-165+
    -Bench 225+
    -Squat 225+
    -Dead 315+

brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Went out with this girl, lets call her K, for a long bit of time. We ended up falling in love and all that, she was my first love so I did everything for her, ended up being dumb and blowing off my friends a good portion of my time to hang out with her. One day when she was supposed to have a party at night she got mad at me cause I was drinking with my friend a few hours before we went over to her party ( I wasn't going to drive ), and she cusses me out telling me not to go to her party. So i decided I'd give her space and trust her to have a good time. Went out with her for 4-5 months longer after that night then we broke up ( for other reasons ). About 2 weeks later I found out from two girls ( my "friends" ) that were at her party that night that K ended up hooking up with some guy and took him to her room.

Long story short I went out with a girl that played me, spent even more money, and enjoyed the "false" love that she had for me thinking it was real for 4-5 months after she cheated on me. Two weeks later my best friend told me that he was going to stop talking to me and hanging out with me because his girl ( also his first love ) told him he had to stop being friends with me or she'd break up with him. Luckily two weeks later he decided to still kick it with me without her knowing, and they eventually broke up.

Sorry for long post.
    Bought this account in 2010 :D

Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bad day? I will tell you about the worst day of my life...

It happend 2 years ago, two days before christmas. I was sleeping in bed with my wife, and my cellphone kept ringing so I finally decided to answer it, It was my brother telling me that our cousin died, that he shot himself in the head... So with hearing that horrible news I was unable to go back to sleep. I wake my wife and tell her, we shower and get dressed and go out for some breakfast. We are sitting in the place eating breakfast and my cellphone starts ringing. I answer and it's my brother and he is hysterically screaming and crying and I cant understand him, I tell him to calm down and tell me, then he says "dad is dead"... My heart dropped. I had to call my mom and tell her after I hung up with my brother, my mom broke down crying. This was a bad day, this was the worst day of my life. My dad passed away 2 days before christmas in his sleep at only 49 years old.
    ON Platinum HydroBuilder Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=665855101#post665855101

EST Stack Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130752253

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128583841

Betancourt Big Blend Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=599612123#post599612123

Bench - 245x6
    Squat - 365x4
    Deadlift - 405x6

YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^damn bro I can't even imagine this right now.condolences and my prayers out for you and your family even if it happened two years ago.
    Follow my MN XFA Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130901223

My HGHpro minilog
    Completed.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127387833

Future Goals:
    -Get my weight up from 146-165+
    -Bench 225+
    -Squat 225+
    -Dead 315+

Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by YOAK View Post
    ^^^damn bro I can't even imagine this right now.condolences and my prayers out for you and your family even if it happened two years ago.
    thanks, yea it was 2 years ago but it's weird it always feels like it was just yesterday, I can't explain it.

They played this song at his funeral, to this day anytime I hear it I cry.

ON Platinum HydroBuilder Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=665855101#post665855101

EST Stack Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130752253

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128583841

Betancourt Big Blend Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=599612123#post599612123

Bench - 245x6
    Squat - 365x4
    Deadlift - 405x6

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanksgiving 2 years ago, went over the my g/f's house for supper to celebrate the holiday. I walked into the door to find their mom and dad almost in a fist fight, her mom got thrown out of the house. Her dad locked all the doors, and then she called 911 on her cell phone, and ended up we never ate, their family almost ended up filing divorce papers, and a few months after me and the girl broke up, not due to family problems, but because there were just many things going wrong between us. I think that day set the tone for a very bad day, and the downfall of our relationship. Needless to say the turkey never came out of the oven, but it was a turning point of losing a girl friend i had for over 3 years that left a big scar inside of me for quite some time.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another bad day was this year for Christmas, My aunt was supposed to fly in from tennesee, my relatives from Colorado were going to fly in, and my cousins from florida were going to drive up to Pennsylvania. BOTH flights got cancelled and reschedule till after christmas due to delay and weather we were having, my cousins from florida hit nasty storms and decided to turn around after making their way up the east coast, and in the end NONE of them ended up making it on time for christmas, my aunt and relatives ended up making it past Christmas and also missed my brothers birthday which is the day after Christmas. Needless to say it was a very boring christmas with over 3/4 of the presents still under the tree for everyone that should of came, and because of it was a bad day that just did not work out.

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not an entry- but the title reminded me of this children's book. One of my favorites...

"Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no offense but this promo is going to turn into who is the best story teller...

everyones lost someone special in their life. so itll all be sob stories

JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aerogauge View Post
    Bad day? I will tell you about the worst day of my life...

It happend 2 years ago, two days before christmas. I was sleeping in bed with my wife, and my cellphone kept ringing so I finally decided to answer it, It was my brother telling me that our cousin died, that he shot himself in the head... So with hearing that horrible news I was unable to go back to sleep. I wake my wife and tell her, we shower and get dressed and go out for some breakfast. We are sitting in the place eating breakfast and my cellphone starts ringing. I answer and it's my brother and he is hysterically screaming and crying and I cant understand him, I tell him to calm down and tell me, then he says "dad is dead"... My heart dropped. I had to call my mom and tell her after I hung up with my brother, my mom broke down crying. This was a bad day, this was the worst day of my life. My dad passed away 2 days before christmas in his sleep at only 49 years old.
    Dang bro you're makin me want to cry just reading that.

Originally Posted by 292831 View Post
    no offense but this promo is going to turn into who is the best story teller...

everyones lost someone special in their life. so itll all be sob stories
    Mat not be true at all. Something funny or embarrasing that can cause you a bad day can easily win also.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep.

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great promo.

My recent bad day was kind of stretch over 2 days. You'd need to whole story.

I got a nail in my back left tire. Went and got it patched. Shop calls, can't find my wheel lock key. So I have to let them break my wheel lock off, and buy a new bolt.
    Not really a big deal.
    The next day, my back right tire is getting low. Taking a coworker to Kroger to grab a snack for lunch, pass a cop, he pulls out behind me.
    We joke about me getting pulled over, on comes his lights. I assume its for my new flat tire.
    I had an outdated inspection I knew nothing about. I get a ticket. In Virginia, you still have to pay court costs if you get a new inspection. So this ticket will cost me 96 dollars.
    And I had to get another flat tire fixed.

cliffs
    _flat tire...get it fixed
    _another flat tire the next day (probably was leaking the whole time)
    _Pulled over for an inspection
    _now broke as fuuuuuu for my snowboarding trip this weekend.

DanAmering has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanAmering has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanAmering has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanAmering has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanAmering has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanAmering has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New years eve 2011: Ended up crashin at my friends place..at about 3 am we went down in his basement to pass out, and right when I put my head down I got the spins. He followed me upstairs as I went outside to throw up..he told me he was going to go back inside to wait for me. Not even a minute later I tried getting back inside, and the door was LOCKED!! As I look through his sliding glass door, I see him passed out on the couch with his hands behind his head, looking all comfortable while I am outside, in my jeans and no shirt, no shoes or socks, no phone, no keys, with about a foot of snow on the ground, in 5 degree weather(New York) I run around his entire house seeing if any doors were unlocks(which they weren't) and proceeded to ring the doorbell for a good hour. Well, he didn't hear it. So i was forced to walk home with no shoes or shirt on, in a foot of snow, about 3.5 miles away. When I get home, I realize once again that I dont have my keys on me or a phone to call with, so i begin ringing my parents doorbell for another good hour. Long story short, my mom came out at 730 am to get the newspaper to find me sleeping on the bench outside with a snowball in my hand, and a pillow made out of snow. I asked my friend the next day what happened and he told me he thought i vanished..my car and all my clothes were there but i wasnt...he didnt even know he locked the door

the end
    Last edited by DanAmering; 01-18-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So just over a week ago I decides to go hiking. Killer hike, great time, and it kicked my ass lol...great workout. On the way down it was starting to get dark and I didn't notice that a shadow was actually a crack in a rock. Needless to say my foot went into the crack...rolled my ankle straight sideways and sprained the hell out of it and according to the physical therapist, I almost broke it. Best part is I wasn't even down the steepest part of the hike yet and still had another mile to go. Needless to say it turned into an upper body workout on the way down trying to haul myself down without putting weight on my foot. No leg days or deadlifts for at least two more weeks. And to boot, I still have to work on it where I stand all day and school just started so I have to walk around campus too.

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some good ones so far...makes me value my health!!!