Thread: New Mexico

Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New Mexico

Hello. Just seeing if there are any women or straight guys from New Mexico in here. (no homo)

Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviatormy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone? Here is an invitation to the New Mexico thread lol.

CrucesKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I live in Las Cruces, joined this forum to help motivate me to change my life. So far it has helped, reading the useful 411, and applying it to my life.

Originally Posted by CrucesKing View Post
    I live in Las Cruces, joined this forum to help motivate me to change my life. So far it has helped, reading the useful 411, and applying it to my life.
    Well that is very cool. What is it about your life that you wish to change? How are you doing as far as reaching those goals?

CrucesKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty good, I work out 5 days a week, and I'm eating clean. I'd say I have added 5 lbs. of lean muscle and lost 7-8 lbs. of fat during the past couple of months. It was hard to get into a routine, but once I was regularly going to the gym on my specific times and days everything became like instinct. Now I have a new job so I have to change up what time I go to the gym (6am).

ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Aviatormy View Post
    Anyone? Here is an invitation to the New Mexico thread lol.

Deserved a bump and a second look. It's lonely out here in New Mexico
    Banish The Omen