hardcoded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weider Powerstack recommended routine...

Hello,

I am new to the forum and did do a search before posting this I believe my question is fairly unique.

First a little background... My buddy and I have been working out on the Weider Pro Powerstack Gym every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. When we workout we do every single station and every single exercise. So both lower and upper body. Afterwards we make ourselves some protein shakes with 55G of protein and a scoop of Mega Men Sport from GNC. I also do a scoop of Mega Men in the morning.

So my question is that I have been reading about over training and I was wondering if someone could suggest a routine for us that involved those three days. Any advice would be great. The goal is to bulk up muscles, and lose fat.

I also use the treadmill every morning for at least 15 - 30 minutes.

Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hardcoded View Post
    Hello,

I am new to the forum and did do a search before posting this I believe my question is fairly unique.

First a little background... My buddy and I have been working out on the Weider Pro Powerstack Gym every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. When we workout we do every single station and every single exercise. So both lower and upper body. Afterwards we make ourselves some protein shakes with 55G of protein and a scoop of Mega Men Sport from GNC. I also do a scoop of Mega Men in the morning.

So my question is that I have been reading about over training and I was wondering if someone could suggest a routine for us that involved those three days. Any advice would be great. The goal is to bulk up muscles, and lose fat.

I also use the treadmill every morning for at least 15 - 30 minutes.
    I think there are a few variations to the weider power stack are there not? Maybe try searching the many different routines that are on the main bb.com library and creating a similar one that will best fit your machine.

hardcoded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aaron2k5 View Post
    I think there are a few variations to the weider power stack are there not? Maybe try searching the many different routines that are on the main bb.com library and creating a similar one that will best fit your machine.
    I guess my biggest concern was that maybe we were overdoing. Honestly when we first started I would get that good soreness the next day... the one that tells you that you have done something. Lately I am not really sore anywhere. Occasionally if I move just right I can feel a little soreness, but that is it.

I appreciate your suggestion. Thank you.