Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fitfor2011 View Post
    First off, this is a serious thread. I am sure it'll draw some laughs or comments I won't want to hear but that's alright. I am looking for advice/suggestions/thoughts for this, and paying a hooker isn't an option.

I am 24 years old, a great looking guy, and I have never been in a serious relationship. I'm well kept, dress well, look handsome, workout often. I have gone on dates before and gotten hugs, but that's about it. Longest girl I "dated" was two months, and then we broke up. Lack of interest pretty much. Usually the girls I have met that I've "dated" have been through friends.

So I am not sure what to think. I am 24 years old, came close to having sex one time (only cause we were both drunk), never have made out with a girl. Meanwhile, most guys at 24 years old are either A.) Married B.) In a serious relationship or C.) Have had sex once..or twice..or more.

I am very confident in myself and I am always friendly. Always making new friends with guys/girls, I go out to the bars/nightclubs every weekend pretty much. I do other things such as going to church by myself (I do not go to church just to meet girls though), I go to the gym pretty much everyday, I go to the mall by myself. So I am definitely comfortable and happy with me in general. I have no issues talking or meeting girls. For some reason, it just hasn't happened. I haven't met that someone I look at and would be like "Wow, I want her to be my girlfriend". Perhaps I have met girls that are potential girlfriends but I just don't know how to ask them out. If someone can give me pointers that would probably help, so I can see if I'm doing something wrong.

I feel great about my life, but it's definitely missing some companionship. Being single is cool and all, but I'm starting to feel it creep up on me as I get older. And seeing all my friends at 24/25 in serious relationships or being married doesn't help. Nor does the fact I'm 24 years old and still a virgin sexually and on the lips.

Barring any jokes, any thoughts/suggestions on what I can try?
    Haven't read any replies so don't get offended if I'm being ignorant.

First of all I want to tell you that you're on a great way. Your joking, and having fun of being virgin, and that's how the spirit should be. Confidence is shown in your thread by reading your post, but the question is OP: Do you have the balls to go for it?

I understand that you want the first girl to be special, but really; you want to be the best lover this girl has ever had, and that experience comes from trying, and having fun, not from the Internet.

My advise to you is to man up, and go for the kiss when you feel it's perfect. Remember; there is no "perfect" scene where everything goes slow-mo and violists starts playing violin. You have to make the moment perfect yourself. Show energy, charisma, show them that you're better than EVERYONE else on the club, that'll make them remember you for some time.

Good luck.

golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    First off, this is a serious thread. I am sure it'll draw some laughs or comments I won't want to hear but that's alright. I am looking for advice/suggestions/thoughts for this, and paying a hooker isn't an option.

I am 24 years old, a great looking guy, and I have never been in a serious relationship. I'm well kept, dress well, look handsome, workout often. I have gone on dates before and gotten hugs, but that's about it. Longest girl I "dated" was two months, and then we broke up. Lack of interest pretty much. Usually the girls I have met that I've "dated" have been through friends.

So I am not sure what to think. I am 24 years old, came close to having sex one time (only cause we were both drunk), never have made out with a girl. Meanwhile, most guys at 24 years old are either A.) Married B.) In a serious relationship or C.) Have had sex once..or twice..or more.

I am very confident in myself and I am always friendly. Always making new friends with guys/girls, I go out to the bars/nightclubs every weekend pretty much. I do other things such as going to church by myself (I do not go to church just to meet girls though), I go to the gym pretty much everyday, I go to the mall by myself. So I am definitely comfortable and happy with me in general. I have no issues talking or meeting girls. For some reason, it just hasn't happened. I haven't met that someone I look at and would be like "Wow, I want her to be my girlfriend". Perhaps I have met girls that are potential girlfriends but I just don't know how to ask them out. If someone can give me pointers that would probably help, so I can see if I'm doing something wrong.

I feel great about my life, but it's definitely missing some companionship. Being single is cool and all, but I'm starting to feel it creep up on me as I get older. And seeing all my friends at 24/25 in serious relationships or being married doesn't help. Nor does the fact I'm 24 years old and still a virgin sexually and on the lips.

So let me get this straight: You're a great looking, confident, social guy who makes friends easily, goes clubbing every weekend, and you've never kissed a female before?

I call bullsh*t. You're probably ugly as phuck or socially awkward.

Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by golfpunk1985 View Post
    So let me get this straight: You're a great looking, confident, social guy who makes friends easily, goes clubbing every weekend, and you've never kissed a female before?

This. Waiting for pics. Yes, I've read the thread. Just put one up for a few hours and then take it down.

fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is a lot of good advice in this thread and then some. Obviously I agree with most of
    what's been said though. One cold hard fact is missed opportunities as a few of you posted.

Yeah, I know..the chances have been there like a million dollars in front of someone off the street. But as far as paying a hooker..no..just plain no. What is the point in that? I wouldn't feel good about it or anything - I'd probably end up feeling very guilty about it. There's MUCH more fame/ego boost in accomplishing something on your own than paying some whore to do it. So no, I am not paying a hooker to have sex. I am not that desperate. I am pretty sure I am capable of doing it on my own, I just haven't succeeded entirely yet.

DeadAdeel, lots of good advice in that thread, lots to think about, lots of good statements you made. Thank you.

GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is no way this can be a serious thread...I go to bars/clubs every weekend and I hook up with atleast one girl and get some numbers each night. I have friends that are literally 4/10's getting pussy when we go out.

The main problem here is that your a pussy that wont make a move. When your dancing with a girl for over 5 mins I say just make a move and kiss her. you gotta get the first kiss before you think about losing your virginity anyway.
    "I dont care if I die as long as they bury me in a big ****ing box"

bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol ur a virgin because you were in a 2 month relationship and didnt get ANYTHING? If you arent kissing after the first date you fail and should just move on.
    ***former 1k+ reps crew***
    ***negged three times by Team Punishment crew***
    ***only been mod negged by Team Punishment crew***

fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfor2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mister-Lean View Post
    This. Waiting for pics. Yes, I've read the thread. Just put one up for a few hours and then take it down.
    I do not want to post pics because what if someone I know in real life is on here and sees it. It would be embarrassing as hell for sure. Plus I have seen the misc. post how people take pics and **** with them in paint and stuff. I am glad some people are getting kick out of this thread but I am being honest with what I'm saying.

TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

I do not want to post pics because what if someone I know in real life is on here and sees it. It would be embarrassing as hell for sure. Plus I have seen the misc. post how people take pics and **** with them in paint and stuff. I am glad some people are getting kick out of this thread but I am being honest with what I'm saying.
    Dude... if they ask for pics just post them. They are only trying to help you out and you really do need help.(srs)
    Bears, Bulls, Cubs

R.I.P Zyzz

anonymous
    Something isnt quite right here. If you're not socially awkward I don't see how it is possible that you haven't kissed a girl. You never played truth or dare or spin the bottle? and in high school and college (if you went) you never got wasted and at least made out with a girl who is just as wasted?

Regardless, I would meet a girl not in your circle of friends who won't care about your past (or lack there of in this case) and take her out a few times and joke around with her and then go out drinking with her at some point and make a move when you're both a little drunk. She'll go along with it, trust me. From there keep playing it cool and as the night winds down tell her she can crash at your place. If she says yes then she's doing so knowing she's gonna give it up so don't ask any questions from there just keep pushing forward.

KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This right here is why you don't get laid, your insecure as hell and over think everything. You need to just stop being a pussy in general. Just post a picture..

KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2.) I was at a party and we were pretty much like rubbing on each other (grinding on each other, lots of "touching" going on) and stuff but we didn't make out. Dead serious and definitely my fault for not going in. She told me she wanted to do it but I was really hammered though, so even if we did have sex, there's no way I could have went through. Plus I had no protection. I was probably borderline on being conscious - that's how drunk I was. TBH I regret not going through and doing it.
    wut? So grinding always leads to sex? Even I know that grinding, rubbing on cocks/vags, and even making out doesn't always lead to sex.

sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hah, well...while I can't say I'm proud of being 24 and never kissing/having a girlfriend/having sex, is that really the best thing to try? I go to parties a lot and tend to hit on girls and get a lot of good responses, so I'm not sure what the deal is.
    the deal is you are recognising that the opportunity is there but you arent taking the opportunity...
    the opportunity is when they react to you hitting on them... if its positive, close the deal... if its negative move on...
    if you get alot of negatives, then your problem is the approach...

Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500)

I am 24 years old, a great looking guy, and I have never been in a serious relationship.I'm well kept, dress well, look handsome, workout often. I have gone on dates before and gotten hugs, but that's about it. Longest girl I "dated" was two months, and then we broke up. Lack of interest pretty much. Usually the girls I have met that I've "dated" have been through friends.

guess you aint too damn good looking................

Went to a party last weekend which was alright but unfortunately it was a ****ty night for me. I literally drank almost a whole bottle of vodka and a few beers and didn't even get a buzz. It sucked. I was sitting around in an awful mood like "wtf is going on"? Besides that, the only girls there were with their boyfriends which pissed me off, you'd think at a party there would be "A" single girl there at the very least. Outside of that haven't had too many opportunities to meet any girls yet.

I did send my pics to a few in this thread via PM so if you're interested shoot me a message and I'll send you it. I'm open to any suggestions as far as looks go. I see some cute girls at the gym but I am not so sure that's the best place to be picking ladies up. I go to lift and get out, and truth be told while I can go to bars, clubs, and other places to chat girls up I'm not sure how I'd do it at a gym while she's on the treadmill or something.

Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    24 years old, virgin, never had a gf/never kissed a girl.
    Could be worse. You could be 24, a daddy, girl is suing you for child support, and you are on welfare.
    47 year old guy; 5'5"

tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I'm 25 years old, virgin, never had a gf/never kissed a girl.

I've heard girls say on a couple occasions that I'm a "creeper"...maybe that's why you ain't meeting any hot chicks....quit being a creepy dude and you'll start getting some.

Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post

I've heard girls say on a couple occasions that I'm a "creeper"...maybe that's why you ain't meeting any hot chicks....quit being a creepy dude and you'll start getting some.
    Definitely not a creeper. When I go out I am the most sociable guy there is. I'll freely go up to any group of ladies, introduce myself, buy drinks, etc. I'm not pushy or desperate either. Could care less if I'm rejected, accepted, whatever. I just go out and have a good time. I am far from the socially awkward "creeper" you are speaking of.

Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I'm surprised you haven't gotten laid to be honest.

OP, try online dating. Plenty of Fish, OkCupid, maybe even cougarlife. Those are a few free ones. If you want sex and are willing to pay money try adultfriendfinder or something like that. I'm NOT kidding. I've had success on PoF, and if you are good-looking and/or have a sexy body you won't have trouble meeting girls either.

If you're interested PM me and I can help you set up your profile, it's not difficult.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely not a creeper. When I go out I am the most sociable guy there is. I'll freely go up to any group of ladies, introduce myself, buy drinks, etc. I'm not pushy or desperate either. Could care less if I'm rejected, accepted, whatever. I just go out and have a good time. I am far from the socially awkward "creeper" you are speaking of.
    So where are all the women at?
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Ya theres no way this is the truth, i think OP's on that denial time...
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I go out I am the most sociable guy there is. I just go out and have a good time.
    Went to a party last weekend which was alright but unfortunately it was a ****ty night for me. I literally drank almost a whole bottle of vodka and a few beers and didn't even get a buzz. It sucked. I was sitting around in an awful mood like "wtf is going on"?
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post

This thrad is pathetic.. What part of kansas you in bro? KC area? Ill help ya get laid. (srs) (no homo)

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    well... that mindset hasn't exactly worked out for you yet has it?

nothing wrong with being a little uncomfortable... putting yourself out there is uncomfortable to some degree, and no one likes to be rejected, but GD man, if it works out, it's worth every bit of it isn't it?

The way I see it, I dont go to the gym to feel comfortable.. i go to get results and feel uncomfortable as faakk in the meantime.

I say this with a lot of optimism and respect... "LIVE A LITTLE!"
    + 1

Digitalbath - I have seen several of your posts on the forums and all of the posts have been good. I just gave you reps. Your looking good btw.

Mate, step it up man. If you want girls, dates, lays, you need to go for it, and stop being a bitch. I have hooked up with a fair share of hotties last year. Some of the girls, I seen more then once, some were one night stands, and a lot of girls we never exchanged names or the mildest of pleasantries. We just got to the business. I was sharing with another miscer via pm. One sec, the girl tells you she loves you, she has you in her fb display, she is swallowing your cum, and ****ing you nonstop. The next sec, the girl is singing the same songs to another guy, the new guy in her fb display, and the same **** all over again. In a sense, our society is so disposable. The key is to hit on girls and not take it personal. If your good looking guy, you get a lot of girls checking you out, and its pretty much a freebie. Take them as they come but, look to put in your work, and flex your muscles inside and outside the gym. **** numbers. Go for the pull. Wheel brods.

bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Stealth4000 View Post
    I'm surprised you haven't gotten laid to be honest.

OP, try online dating. Plenty of Fish, OkCupid, maybe even cougarlife. Those are a few free ones. If you want sex and are willing to pay money try adultfriendfinder or something like that. I'm NOT kidding. I've had success on PoF, and if you are good-looking and/or have a sexy body you won't have trouble meeting girls either.

If you're interested PM me and I can help you set up your profile, it's not difficult.
    Was going to post something but Stealh nailed it with this one. Your attitude and demeanor suggest to me that you'd be more successful trying online dating. That way you are entering the intial conversation with the same goal in mind (to hook up). You chat the girl up (shouldn't be a problem as you write well) then meet them up for coffee or something and use your charm there. I think you are over thinking things and meeting chicks at a club/bar is totally different than trying to meet/hook up with a girl from an online site. I think your more apt for success trying this method.

TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    consider also that you shouldn't let this dominate your thoughts

or see an adlerian psychodynamic therapist who will tell you to live your life "as if" you've smashed, do this for one week and see if you act differently
    Manual Trans Crew
    Traditional Wet Shaving Crew
    Russian brah

sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are greatly overthinking this.

You say you approach girls and talk to them freely, you are good looking? Then you should have been hit on on so many occasions. Girls can't sense that you are a virgin, unless you act super awkward.

My advise: don't tell a girl youre a virgin.

I was a virgin until I was 20, purely because I was a ****ing pussy and didnt take my chances. I finally sucked it up and had sex with a girl, man I was TERRIBLE. Didnt know what the fack I was doing, I just told her I hadnt done it in a long time. Never saw her after that, but who cares? As soon as I had lost my virginity the ball went rolling and I had like a new chick every month because I wasnt afraid of it anymore.

Go do this man, stop making excuses! Thinks like "i was litteraly to drunk to do anything" it just means "I was a facking pussy and didnt do anything, just like all those other 120302392350 times" its just your mind that tries to save your dignity

ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u know when ur talking to a girl and u feel like she likes u? yes? thats ur gut feeling, go with it, uts correct 90% of the time.
    so next time that happens u say" do u wanna kiss me" the response has been 100% positive for me, but make sure ur alone, like ask her to go for a walk or something.

thats just basic off the top of my head, getting laid is more complex, but just be more assertive/aggressive, not so nice all the bloody time, and it will come when u least expect it.
    if u just wanna rub one out for experience, that means nothin to u, why not try pof.
    i rep back

If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can satisfy, also we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for another world. - C.S. LEWIS

fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    youre gay....youre creepy....or you have terrible social skills...

seriously dude...you havent even madeout with a chick...

you said youre good looking....post a pic....

fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000)

this^

reading his posts bugged me...cuz he sounds like a popular good looking confident guy who partys and drinks every weekend...

guy must be ugly as fukk or creepy as hell....

I have thrown my picture out there to anyone who's asked via PM. So if anyone else is interested in seeing pictures to confirm that, let me know and I will send them your way. I am more than sure my looks have nothing to do with it.

Anyways, I am still stuck in the same spot. The drawing board is looking pretty bleak right now. I have thrown up a profile on POF and Okcupid, maybe to see if some slut wants to do it. I promised myself to wait until I met someone I had some connection with, but if it comes down to a "here's my number come over at 9pm" type deal, then so be it. At this point I am just ready to experience it and get it done with. My life will be much, much better once I lose this awful "flag" I am carrying around with me.

At this point I am looking for any other suggestions. My options are really looking limited, and I don't have much planned out for the next few weekends, so I most likely will be spending them alone. I am not sure what else to do? Been trying to get in touch with friends but no one seems to be going out anytime soon.