Sonicmouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Going ottermode.

Hello. I'm a 16 year old guy who's completely new to body building, and as such new to all terms within. I have no idea of how to use protein drinks, so I would love it if someone would reply very begginer-friendly!

So I weigh 60.5 kg (~133,4 pounds), am 177.5 cm tall (5.8feet) and have not been doing any sort of sports or workout in about 3 years. And even back then, I didn't do anything significant - just a little bit of volleyball.

So I really wanna get fit, but not too pumped. I found a pic which shows really well what I want my body to look like

How should I approach this? What sort, and in what amount, of workout should I do? What should I eat? How long would it _approximately_ take to achieve this look if following your advices?

I'd prefer a path involving less pills or whatever, even if it means it would take a little longer.

Thank you very very much! I appreciate it very much

Pics below! The ottermode is my goal
    Attached Images

bere16000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bere16000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bere16000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bere16000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bere16000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bere16000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bere16000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bere16000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bere16000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bere16000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bere16000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From the picture all you would need to do is just train chest and abs, and by the looks of it not even bi's.

Seriously though, go for built, you won't blow up over night. Stop where you want to stop. But it is a much more proportional physique that is more attractive in the long run.

But if you really want to look like the guy in the photo in 'ottermode' just train chest and abs often and neglect everything else and starve yourself.
    It might take you max. a few months, if that.

So how about protein drinks? What do they do and how should they be used (in my case?)
    Also, how should I specifically be training? Would sit-ups do for the abs part? I just wanna know the most efficient ways

Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why don't you want to go for bodybuilder mode?

Well I just don't wanna be 'that big strong guy over there'. Neither do I wanna be 'that weak little kid'.. I just think the ottermode is perfect. That, and the bodybuilder would take a lot more time to achieve ^^

Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sonicmouse View Post
    Well I just don't wanna be 'that big strong guy over there'. Neither do I wanna be 'that weak little kid'.. I just think the ottermode is perfect. That, and the bodybuilder would take a lot more time to achieve ^^
    I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this, and not call troll. Other people will probably not believe you are being serious.

That's weird. I posted this on **********/fit and they were calling me a troll too. I am, however, not :/

Aanyways, I'd love some answers on diet/protein shake/how to train, how often and for how long.. Just to get me started

EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's weird. I posted this on **********/fit and they were calling me a troll too. I am, however, not :/

Aanyways, I'd love some answers on diet/protein shake/how to train, how often and for how long.. Just to get me started
    I thought you were serious.

Now I know you're a troll.
    370/270/465
    US ARMY CREW

Lol. Why do you think I am trolling?

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I kinda wanna really kinda push you so far into the red...

Ottermode, or whatever stupid slang term that is for the picture that should be labeled "scrawny", is relatively easy to obtain. Especially if you're a stick now.

I guarantee when you get there, you won't be satisfied. Because you'll still be small, and weak as fuk. The athletic one should be much more desirable.

Read all the stickies

At the top of every board

On every single board

except the misc

don't go there

Edit: if you don't do this ^ and continue to beg for answers or make additional threads, you will be e-flamed so hard that you may or may not develop suicidal thoughts and eventually off yourself. Step one is taking initiative and doing the work yourself. Ya never gonna get anywhere in this sport if you want everything handed to you.
    be a lot cooler if you did

EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol. Why do you think I am trolling?
    Because no one who's new to lifting goes to /fit/ for advice. This site, sure. 4chan? Not so much.

Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post
    I kinda wanna really kinda push you so far into the red...
    Do it brah
    370/270/465
    US ARMY CREW

Doombrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doombrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doombrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doombrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doombrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doombrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doombrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doombrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doombrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doombrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doombrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EBM22 View Post
    Because no one who's new to lifting goes to /fit/ for advice. This site, sure. 4chan? Not so much.
    If he was already a /b/tard it wouldn't be too hard to imagine. I'm sure he was a regular at /b/ then decided he wants to start lifting. I remember seeing this exact picture more than a year ago and saying I wanted to look like "ottermode" too. Lol. Even I, of all people, am bigger than that now. OP, I actually started out 8lbs. lighter than you at the same height. I suggest starting some sort of strength training program and eating LOTS of healthy food (at least 500 cals over maintenance).
    5'9"/125lbs./13% BF START (March 2010)
    5'10"/157bs./13% BF CURRENT
    5'10"/170lbs./8% BF GOAL

I rape back 100% of the time.

Originally Posted by Doombrah View Post
    If he was already a /b/tard it wouldn't be too hard to imagine. I'm sure he was a regular at /b/ then decided he wants to start lifting. I remember seeing this exact picture more than a year ago and saying I wanted to look like "ottermode" too. Lol. Even I, of all people, am bigger than that now. OP, I actually started out 8lbs. lighter than you at the same height. I suggest starting some sort of strength training program and eating LOTS of healthy food (at least 500 cals over maintenance).
    You gotta be a psychic. Yeah, I'm a /b/tard I'll admit, and so I went to /fit/ for advice too. They called me a troll.

So basically: Eat lots of healthy food and just train those abs and the chest somehow? But what about protein shakes?

lorenzitto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You gotta be a psychic. Yeah, I'm a /b/tard I'll admit, and so I went to /fit/ for advice too. They called me a troll.

So basically: Eat lots of healthy food and just train those abs and the chest somehow? But what about protein shakes?
    Read some articles on BB, they're full of protein how-to!