Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    blackheart.au , you got a head on ya brah! stop acting like a mad ****t....
    "I am the flail of god. Had you not created great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Gengis Khan

FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey black heart..

all i have to say is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.. i think you need to find a new hobby.
    https://spiritshealthy.com/

4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the car u drive doesnt matter what matters is the size of the arm hanging out the window

strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stop hijacking OP's thread blackheart ..
    strikeCHAOS
    Spark of the fire
    Your username/title combo
    Fills me with a grand desire

To create for you an ode
    Of quite the epic scale
    To match your bada$$ name
    And to make your enemies pale

StrikeCHAOS the destroyer
    The empire of the world
    He's come from Hell's fire
    To f**k all the Misc's girls

He is the messenger of the lord
    He is Australia's defender
    And he is called daddy by all his whores
    - sum41gp

I rep back unless on r/c

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4evafit View Post
    Nice vid, I'm surpised how many people don't squat in a gym.

I put 2.5 kg plates under my heels, helps with my balance.

Goodjob OP

Ps. Phuck the rest of u ****s. U just jelly lol

BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BlackHeart.au View Post
    credentials? half nutritionist don't even know wtf is going on!

You look like you belong in a lab with those 1970's glasses.. Not a worrior.
    I meant Credentials as in actually having a respectable physique. You definitely don't, so quit talking like your Arnold!

Hahaha thats funny bro because I do work in a dental lab! Good call. Yeah I am no "warrior", but I'm not claiming to be so I am not really sure how that is relevant...

And This is my last post on the matter because I'm not gonna keep flaming up OPs great thread with a stupid arguement.

Your mad, I get it. I would be livid if I looked like a 14 year old.

Sorry bout' all this bull**** OP, I'm really looking forward to seeing some great results from you man! Good luck!

ShogunG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShogunG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShogunG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShogunG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShogunG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShogunG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShogunG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShogunG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShogunG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShogunG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShogunG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm gonna sub this OP, I'm doing a cut right now as well but only headed for 12% before starting a bulk.

Also, I'm super curious why this blackheart guy is trying to hijack your thread. Especially considering he's such scrawny lil guy. And no I'm not huge or ripped but you aren't either chief.

OP keep up the good work, i'll sub on youtube as well.

4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BigD208 View Post
    I meant Credentials as in actually having a respectable physique. You definitely don't, so quit talking like your Arnold!

Hahaha thats funny bro because I do work in a dental lab! Good call. Yeah I am no "warrior", but I'm not claiming to be so I am not really sure how that is relevant...

And This is my last post on the matter because I'm not gonna keep flaming up OPs great thread with a stupid arguement.

Your mad, I get it. I would be livid if I looked like a 14 year old.

Sorry bout' all this bull**** OP, I'm really looking forward to seeing some great results from you man! Good luck!
    thanks buddy. just ignore the haters.
    the car u drive doesnt matter what matters is the size of the arm hanging out the window

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how come no regular full squats

doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice update man.
    Totally agree with the Leg training.. if your not squatting your not doin it right lol..

Do you ever alternate your squats from the smith machine to just free weight barbell squats? Do you notice a difference?
    ★♠ Underground Asylum ♠★ ★♠ BMBC ♠★ ★♠ GRACIE JIU JITSU ♠★

Click to Give @ The Child Health Site: http://tinyurl.com/nwq3fo

"victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay its price"
    - Sun Tzu

"dont tell me the skys the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.."
    - unknown

"My teachers used to say that fighting would take me nowhere. Just last year it took me around the world 3 times."
    - Renzo Gracie

Originally Posted by doublexl85 View Post
    Nice update man.
    Totally agree with the Leg training.. if your not squatting your not doin it right lol..

Do you ever alternate your squats from the smith machine to just free weight barbell squats? Do you notice a difference?
    Yeah bro. I never do smith machine. Barbell free weights is the best exercise ever you use your stabalization muscles more and its better for your core. The reason I used the smith machine is because the squat rack was occupied and I didn't have Time to wait around.

doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4evafit View Post
    Yeah bro. I never do smith machine. Barbell free weights is the best exercise ever you use your stabalization muscles more and its better for your core. The reason I used the smith machine is because the squat rack was occupied and I didn't have Time to wait around.
    yeh i had to do this the other day.. and the dude was curling in the squat rack.. fuk me yeh.

- Sun Tzu

- unknown

"My teachers used to say that fighting would take me nowhere. Just last year it took me around the world 3 times."
    - Renzo Gracie

yeh i had to do this the other day.. and the dude was curling in the squat rack.. fuk me yeh.
    Was he lol. Bloody noobs

unlimitedd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unlimitedd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unlimitedd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you'll get there

gjdm

hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for this,

I think i've seen OP's pictures before... pretty amazing stuff brah...
    All the best man, I'm sure you WILL get there.

ahaha your avi reminds me of that park @ bankstown (forgot name) lulz

gl man.

newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey op im in for this and like the idea of video ..wish i had a friend that would do that lol
    two motto's to success in Body building:
    1. Desire, discipline and dedication and openminded for suggestions (rinse and repeat)
    2. Kiss method-- keep it simple stupid- dont overcomplicate just do it

Originally Posted by hcestR View Post
    in for this,

I think i've seen OP's pictures before... pretty amazing stuff brah...
    All the best man, I'm sure you WILL get there.

ahaha your avi reminds me of that park @ bankstown (forgot name) lulz

gl man.
    thanks brah. lol that pic is at wiley park.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    hey op im in for this and like the idea of video ..wish i had a friend that would do that lol
    lol. thanks man

GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bit of fat still around the waist area, hate the way thats the one of the last places the body loses it! when thats gone yer gunna look really awesome! Keep it up!

Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    did you tell him to move ? what a waste of squat rack lol
    "I am the flail of god. Had you not created great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Gengis Khan

BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yo OP, how's the cut going? I am also in my first week of a 12-15 week program. The first 2-3 weeks definitely always seem pretty easy in my opinion. You seeing any little results yet?

I was just checking out your pics from what I assume was last years cut. You did a great cut and looked ripped with an especially thin waist line. It looks like you have definitely put on some mass since then so Its going to be cool to see what you come out looking like this time.

bcwheels2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bcwheels2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bcwheels2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bcwheels2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bcwheels2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bcwheels2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bcwheels2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bcwheels2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bcwheels2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bcwheels2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bcwheels2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeh sorry man but itll be longer than 12 weeks

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In.

Good work OP.

Reps for you.

Originally Posted by Str1ke fear View Post
    did you tell him to move ? what a waste of squat rack lol
    lol couldnt be fukd i was in a hurry man, just wanted to get in there get my workout done and get out.

- Sun Tzu

- unknown

- Renzo Gracie

catchtwentytwo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why?

Why is the lying leg curl better than seated leg curl?

ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very cool and good luck. Can't wait to see you last vid.

Have a good one.
    Epigenetic!

NovakDjokovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovakDjokovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovakDjokovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovakDjokovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovakDjokovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovakDjokovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovakDjokovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovakDjokovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovakDjokovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovakDjokovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovakDjokovic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck man!

Originally Posted by BigD208 View Post
    Yo OP, how's the cut going? I am also in my first week of a 12-15 week program. The first 2-3 weeks definitely always seem pretty easy in my opinion. You seeing any little results yet?

I was just checking out your pics from what I assume was last years cut. You did a great cut and looked ripped with an especially thin waist line. It looks like you have definitely put on some mass since then so Its going to be cool to see what you come out looking like this time.
    yeah thanks man, but to be honest i don't think Ive gained any muscle since last time. i think i lost. i didn't train for a long time after that cut. i just recently got back into it. hopefully i look half decent when im lean.

Originally Posted by moshvr View Post
    In.

Good work OP.

Reps for you.
    cheers

Originally Posted by catchtwentytwo View Post
    Why is the lying leg curl better than seated leg curl?
    its basically the same thing.

Originally Posted by ChrisMTL View Post
    Very cool and good luck. Can't wait to see you last vid.

Have a good one.
    i cant wait too lol.

Originally Posted by NovakDjokovic View Post
    Good luck man!
    thanks cuz

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice work bro, whats the song called that was played during the week 1 day 5 legs workout? i want to put it on my ipod =-)

looks like you know what your doing, i can easily see you getting to single digits in 10 weeks.
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast