Thread: Tone!

02selleg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Tone!

My Goal is to loose weight mostly around the waist (love handles)! and the belly fat. wanting to tone up to sculpt my arms and chest more and also to get out those all inportant abs hopefully for the summer. i curently train;
    -Shoulder+Tris
    -Back
    -Chest+Bis
    -Legs
    -Cardio and cardio curcit.

mostly doing 3 sets 12 reps on the first two and 6-8 on the last set. with usally between 20-30 min cardio straight after. And also i do abs within the workouts 2-3 times a week and go for runs after the workouts usally 4-5 hours after workingout about 2-3 times a week.(i Usally work out in the moring about 11 or in the early afternoons)

My Diet
    I always start my moriningwith proige a protien shake, a cup of green tea and 2 slices of whole grain bread, then for dinner usally a good bit of meat( turky,chicken steak or mince) with whole grain Pasta or a small jacket poatato with abit of cottage cheese usally with a protien shake. then for my dinner ill have a good piece of meat with vege/salad ( to try avoid late Carbs) then have a protien shake before bed with some ZMA tables(to help Recovery) . I also usally have several pieces of fruit throught the day (apple,orange,Banna etc).

I will be updating my workouts and excersize on here. i would like to know if any one has anything to add eather help or to complement. Any tips are would be very gratefull thanks!

Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck man!
    Couple of things:
    1.) Why cut carbs at night?
    2.) Are you getting enough fats in dat dere diet?
    3.) Don't ever say, "tone". Just say, "cutting". Just to be on the safe side.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” - Maria Robinson

I rep/neg back, unless you write "I want extra rep!"

http://internetometer.com/image/24938.png