Registered User letsmakechemist's Avatar
    letsmakechemist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) letsmakechemist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) letsmakechemist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) letsmakechemist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) letsmakechemist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) letsmakechemist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) letsmakechemist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) letsmakechemist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) letsmakechemist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) letsmakechemist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) letsmakechemist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Time to do this right

So, this is my first attempt at logging my diet. I've been pretty bad at keeping to my diet for a week and then I'll fall off the wagon. I'm an emotional eater and I'm hoping this journal will help keep me accountable. My goals are to keep within my caloric needs and pay attention to hunger signals earlier than I have been. If I wait too long to eat, it triggers me to binge and then it is just a downward spiral for the rest of the day. I want to be happy with my body. Most importantly, my overall goal is to build muscle!

I just started NROL4W. I'm no stranger to the weight room but I decided to start a structured program to really tap into the potential I KNOW I have to make some real gails. I've always been the type of girl who went to the gym and just piddled around with some weights and cardio for an hour or so and then called it a day. I'm tired of just spinning my wheels and not seeing any real results.

I want to be strong and feel strong. I'm tired of making promises to myself and breaking them. So, here we go!

I just finished the first workout of Stage I.....I'm so fukking tired already it's unbelieveable. I've been on a 3-day split since mid-December, so this whole-body concept is new to me. I have a feeling the next 8 weeks are really going to test me. Bring it on baby!

kentsboots has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Update ?

anastaciaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anastaciaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anastaciaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anastaciaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anastaciaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I like the motivatd attitude! Good luck, you can do it!

BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Photo log it too bro,
    Then you can always look back, know what works and what needs to be adjusted.

Happy Training,
    Blue