Thread: Fenugreek

IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fenugreek

Hey everyone,

I've read that 300mg's of Fenugreek extract twice daily can increase test levels. I've looked at the current test booster's available up here in Canada and they've all got prop blends with what I can surmise as insufficient amounts of Fen Extract in them.

I've tried to find just Fenugreek extract in local health food and supp stores but all they sell is the full spectrum Fenugreek.

What I'm wondering is this; How much extract would be present in a 500mg capsule of full spectrum Fenugreek? Is anyone aware of the ratio's?

I'm just trying to get an edge to keep some strength while cutting my calories to shed some bf.

Is Fenugreek pointless?

Chelated DAA has caught my attention as a viable supp too but they don't sell it up here.

Thanks!

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by IRONical View Post
    Hey everyone,

I've read that 300mg's of Fenugreek extract twice daily can increase test levels. I've looked at the current test booster's available up here in Canada and they've all got prop blends with what I can surmise as insufficient amounts of Fen Extract in them.

I've tried to find just Fenugreek extract in local health food and supp stores but all they sell is the full spectrum Fenugreek.

What I'm wondering is this; How much extract would be present in a 500mg capsule of full spectrum Fenugreek? Is anyone aware of the ratio's?

I'm just trying to get an edge to keep some strength while cutting my calories to shed some bf.

Is Fenugreek pointless?

Chelated DAA has caught my attention as a viable supp too but they don't sell it up here.

Thanks!
    Fenugreek is very vague as there are many phyto-chemicals that are derived from this plant. Specifically look for Testofen®. You can find this at 350mg per 2 capsule serving in ZEUS® by FUSION BODYBUILDING. There are a number of stores in your area that carry this product, or you can purchase here.

For more information, go to www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

gymavatar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymavatar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymavatar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymavatar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymavatar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymavatar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymavatar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymavatar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymavatar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymavatar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymavatar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can benefit more by using fenugreek itself (way cheaper and you ensure that you are consuming all the micronutrients) and consume it rather than just pills. I personally have recipes and make food that contains fenugreek (as well as Turmeric). Fenugreek can also be made into a hot drink (tea) and it is very healthy and relaxing.

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gymavatar View Post
    You can benefit more by using fenugreek itself (way cheaper and you ensure that you are consuming all the micronutrients) and consume it rather than just pills. I personally have recipes and make food that contains fenugreek (as well as Turmeric). Fenugreek can also be made into a hot drink (tea) and it is very healthy and relaxing.
    He would be looking for the fenuside extract derived from fenugreek. This extract is marketed through Gencor Pacific Inc. as Testofen®. Consuming the whole herb in its entirety will have absolutley no effect with helping to increase free levels.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

TestoPro from AI has it as well. I'll be running a couple bottles + AI Stoked when I'm done with my cut.

There have been many logs done on these two, and I have yet to see a negative one.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For fenugreek extract, I'd look at Ai Sports Nutrition TestoPro.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    TestoPro from AI has it as well. I'll be running a couple bottles + AI Stoked when I'm done with my cut.

There have been many logs done on these two, and I have yet to see a negative one.
    dude you're gonna love it
    NSCA-CPT

"There is no such thing as firming and toning only stronger or weaker"

Cyclo Bolan Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138956043

Hogweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used bulk testofen and saw the best results at literally twice the dose (1200 mg) than the 600mg most products include, but none at the recommended dose. If there's any truth to ergo-log.com's reporting on fenugreek, there is an even better extract now from Gencor that contains a different constituent than fenusides:

http://www.ergo-log.com/torabolic.html

I actually bought three bottles of Toragen because I liked testofen so much, so we'll see how it goes.

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Fenugreek is very vague as there are many phyto-chemicals that are derived from this plant. Specifically look for Testofen®. You can find this at 350mg per 2 capsule serving in ZEUS® by FUSION BODYBUILDING. There are a number of stores in your area that carry this product, or you can purchase here.

For more information, go to www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Keep in mind a daily serving of ZEUS will yield 700mg of Testofen per serving (4 capsules total). We do recommend for 200lb + 5 capsules and for 250lb + 6 capsules.

IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fenugreek-Testofen

Thank-you for all of the help boys!

drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IRONical View Post
    Thank-you for all of the help boys!
    Hey guys has anyone tried Maximuscle's 'FENUTEST' - apparently its new and I wondered if it had the same properties as the geat stuff you guys are talking about?

I would post a link, but I cant yet (not at 30 posts yet!!!)

Anyway help would be great!
    Last edited by drmowgli; 05-24-2011 at 08:12 PM.
    "Lock n' Load!!!"

Registered User II Cybershot II's Avatar
    II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    swanson vitamins has just plain testofen on their site

drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by II Cybershot II View Post
    swanson vitamins has just plain testofen on their site
    Whats the difference bro?
    "Lock n' Load!!!"

dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I get my fenugreek from puritan.com and it very cheap. I am 54 yrs and I've been on testosterone therapy for about 5 yrs now and about 6 months ago I started using fenugreek and I think it does the job, hope this helps.

epiccentre1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fenugreek is the little stony seeds from the unit of a bean-like plant. The seeds are hard, yellowish dark colored and precise. Some are elongated, some rhombic, other for all intents and purposes cubic, with a side of around 3mm (1/8"). A profound wrinkle everything except parts them in two. They are accessible entire and dried, or as a dull yellow powder, ground from the simmered seeds.

samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can try Ashwagandha too. A natural existing herb for stress & anxiety.