Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

A picture story (or a year's worth of work)

Hi! (wave)
    (please note that this whole tale is to show my work over the year and poke a lot of fun at myself. Lots of sarcasm but mostly this is how i really thought through the process. )

This was me in the beginning:

Yeah, sorry bout the blacked out face. That was me being a wee bit embarassed.. but anywho,
    I weighed exactly 105 round about 30 maybe higher percent BF, in this picture on January 1st, 2010. You see, i had made a resolution to "get in shape" and "compete". Very lofty i know, but so it begins.

And this is the back of me, just so you know what we were working with:

So, I thought, geez im not overweight and i have awesome muscles, i mean i am pretty strong and all, but i just have this, like, 10 maybe 20 pounds of fat hanging on. I know if i lose it, then i will look even awesomer (i would be so awesome i would get my own word in the dictionary!)

So i set out a goal that in six months i would drop all the fat and look gorgous on stage in a little next to nothing bikini. Yay me!! Yay for positive thinking!! (you can just feel the sunshine and rainbows shooting out of my badonkadonk cant you??)
    I mean, how hard can this be?? I've lost like 4 pounds in a week, 10 pounds is nothing to me since i am so wonderful and awesome at losing weight. Afterall, i am only 105 freakin pounds here!

Moving on, a few months go by, and i lose some fat, some muscles start to show, and i am seeing some nice progress:

Yay! I think, im doing great! I am so beyond awesome, who did they think they were to tell me 6 months was too short a time to compete. I will show them all and be even awesomerer than i thought (wow was i getting good! I now have 2 words in the dictionary that describe me!)

I could imagine them all at the show, being suprised that this no name girl comes out of no where to take home 1st place in her class and... could it be... even overall??? The possibilities were endless.

A few more months go by, the show date is fast approaching, my suit is ordered, my heels are in the mail, tanning supplies all bought and gathered waiting patiently for me to start my wonderous journey with them.

A month before the show, i realize, crap! this is hard, this diet sucks, i wanna cookie and what the he...ck did i think i was trying to do. Of course those people on bb.com were right, how could i have been so stupid to think that i would be ready for (gulp) that little bitti bikini sitting right over there....

I decided to do the show anyway, heck my pride was at stake now, i had bought the suit, i had told all my friends i would do it, paid the entry fee, had all the supplies. Too late to chiken out now...

Well, you think, thats not so bad. Its not like you have gobs of flesh hanging out or anything, you must have done ok for yourself...... only if you think last place is ok.......

I thought in six months i could go from this---

to this--------

this is Jackie Hoppe, by the way...so not me, and not my pic...

BOY, was i ever surprised to look like this in reality -----

But the best part is, (Rocky theme starts to play), I didnt give up, I kept going, i kept doing what i knew was getting me results and thats how it had to be, just one bit at a time. Just me and myself trying to be the best me i could be....
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A whole lotta more months went by and finally, just over a year later.. I went from this (yes just one more time for effect, i promise)

to the reality of this:

Today, i am 110 and around 23% body fat, give or take. Im stronger, faster and more awesome than i was last year, which sometimes is all you can ask for.

So please, let this be a cautionary tale, to those who had the same mindset as i did in the beginning, dont think you can compete with just a few months training behind you. It just wont work. (Nope, your not any different or more special or more awesom than I was/am)

And to the rest, let this be a celebration that I was a "resolutioner" with resolution, and that even though i have a long way yet to go, i have made progress that i am very happy with.
    Thanks to all of those who helped along the way, no matter if it was advice or a debate, it all helped.
    The end...
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    congrats on getting on stage
    Purus Labs Online Representative

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the journey lol. Congratulations on all your hard work! Keep it up Love the pups by the way
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    A courageous and educational post...congrats on all you have achieved!
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for your sense of humor and brutal honesty.
    My opinion - this thread should be stickied, it's a great visual example to Karla's thread "Realistic goals and competing".

madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000)
    cool post!

I Train to Bring You Pain kfisherx's Avatar
    kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    THIS deserves a place in my new sticky and (of course) serious reps. Congrats on realizing how stupid it was for you to do what you did and then portraying the reality of these errors... (At least you did not end up with eating disorders and/or give up)

Three cheers for you!!

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kfisherx View Post
    THIS deserves a place in my new sticky and (of course) serious reps. Congrats on realizing how stupid it was for you to do what you did and then portraying the reality of these errors... (At least you did not end up with eating disorders and/or give up)

Three cheers for you!!
    Agreed whole heartedly. Thing is girls think they can just jump on the stage and feel like they deserve to be up there after only a few/six months worth of granted hard work.

As you can see/know, it takes so much more than just six months. These girls work for years on their figures before they actually get up there and win. It takes time and dedication.

Hat off to you though for sticking through it and coming on here and saying, "hey you know what I didn't belong up there and I wasn't ready."
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kewl story! I have one of those bathing suits btw, lol.

I agree that is takes alot more time/work to build than most think. I also see that when some of the chicks (like yourself) who DO try to hit the stage right away actually backslide. Think of all the progress you COULD have made in that time frame if you weren't so focused on the crazy diet part of the whole thing and yadayada. And then the after show food frenzies that seem to send some people into a bad spiral.... How the heck you are supposed to be a noob building muscle when you are in deficit is beyond me.

Props for posting!
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That is a great story!! And kudos to you for actually going through with it and trying your hardest!! I couldn't have/wouldn't have had the balls!! You look great BTW. I'm sure a lot of people think "I could do a competition" and the reality is, it is HARD and takes a ridiculous amount of time and consistency to do it. One of my friends did it, it took 9 months of working her BUTT off, no alcohol or partying, gym twice a day, eating nothing but chicken and eggs...sounds crazy to me, but I understand why people want to do it.

Glad you put this out there, maybe we'll get a lot less "how do I compete in 6 weeks" questions...lol
    Last edited by kdiamond55; 01-13-2011 at 04:58 PM.
    Karen

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kdiamond55 View Post
    That is a great story!! And kudos to you for actually going through with it and trying your hardest!! I couldn't have/wouldn't have had the balls!! You look great BTW. I'm sure a lot of people think "I could do a competition" and the reality is, it is HARD and takes a ridiculous amount of time and consistency to do it. One of my friends did it, it took 9 months of working her BUTT off, no alcohol or partying, gym twice a week, eating nothing but chicken and eggs...sounds crazy to me, but I understand why people want to do it.

Glad you put this out there, maybe we'll get a lot less "how do I compete in 6 weeks" questions...lol
    Talk to Kimm4 about dieting for a comp. As far as I understand she doesn't believe in cutting anything out of a diet which I commend her for because that lady knows her stuff.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

ABbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you've made some great progress and have a really positive outlook. Not everyone can achieve the type of physique you provided as your inspiration, even if they work really hard. I guess the lesson is, dream big, work hard, but not everyone can be #1 - by definition.

Mea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I too thank you for your story and honesty . You have made some wonderful progress!

I'm about 5 months into starting training. I initially only wanted to lose 10kgs (thought doing all cardio was the way to go), discovered weights and all their benefits and thought I'd look fitness magazine wonderful in a couple of months. Turns out I don't. I've made some wonderful changes, but yeah, no where near ready for baring all in a bikini just yet :P

But I've come to realize in the last 2 months that I'm in no hurry. Changes will come as long as I keep at it.

UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good for you girl! You're totally rockin that suit!
    "Now if you're going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up." - George S. Patton

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow.... huge change. nice
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great progress! You look great in that tiny bikini!

It's cool to have a story with the pics. : )

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congratulations on your progress! You've done a great job over the last year! Everything looks higher and tighter.

So far as "getting on stage before you're ready," you're not the first person to do it. I like that you posted your expected 6 month result. You ARE closer to that look today than you were a year ago, that's for sure! But if it only took 6 months to look like that, it wouldn't be so rare to come across someone who does. Obviously, I point that out for the benefit of newbs reading this thread, not you rockangel.

Keep it up and it just keeps getting better!

5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think your pretty AWESOME!!!!!
    Great job.

I want to thank you all for the positive support. It means a lot, and I hope some can benefit and learn from my errant ways.
    Kfisher, i would be honored to have my post in your stickie. Its the best durn stickie/post i have read covering the subject.

I also realized that the picture i posted as my final was actually the pictures for october and not january.
    Just to clear up the matter (and to brag a bit cause i think i look a little better since october..lol!!) I am posting the January pics taken this week.
    First, the old me (yet again....)

And now the REAL new me!

And THAT is a real years of work, learning, sweat, some tears, and just a little blood. It truly is a journey.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love that you posted up this information! I can honestly tell you that before I joined this board I thought it was possible to do quickly, but now know it's a long term thing that takes years and years.

Mad props for this. Hopefully the Newbs will learn from your experience
    -KimP

AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great story. I love your sense of humor and honesty.

Before coming to the forum I honestly thought if I workout and watch what I eat I could get a fitness model's body in a little less than a year. I never knew that it took years to get their body.

Location: Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Exodus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exodus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exodus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exodus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exodus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exodus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exodus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exodus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exodus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exodus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exodus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know what you're saying here but what I've gleaned from it is the realistic goals I can expect in 6 months to a year. Because so many of us get ahead of ourselves. This was really great to see.

Keep going btw! You're looking awesome.
    Journaling my weight loss journey!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154615463 - New Journal

foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love this post! I wish I had taken before pictures. I had thought and thought about it but was just too embarassed to have anyone take pics. You are making wonderful progress, I wish I was doing that well. Keep up the good work, you look great!

LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome post thanks for sharing, and I agree with Kfisher it should be a sticky
    Firmly believes that if god didn't want us to eat animals he would never have made them out of meat.

...I also take photo's check em out here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Williams-Photography/101928733190374

danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is a good post, and you should feel good about it.

Great work!

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fantastic story!!!! And you do look great. Your hard work really shows. Reps for everything!

KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AprilShowers13 View Post
    Before coming to the forum I honestly thought if I workout and watch what I eat I could get a fitness model's body in a little less than a year. I never knew that it took years to get their body.
    This is what fitness magazines will have you believing!
    -KimP

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great thread! You have made such progress, and it is very refreshing to see someone take an honest look at themselves, admit if they were a bit foolish as a newb, and then learn from and improve from the experience. I know you have the resolve and know-how to only continue to progress, and I can't wait to see the results. Congrats!

Eat. Sleep. Train. ExclusiveStarr's Avatar
    ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome post! We can all learn something from your cautionary tale. . . and despite all that you made some excellent progress.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?" - Lance Armstrong