Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do mine on leg day, but it works out since my back day is spaced out a few days apart from my leg day. (back is day 2 and legs is day 5)

I do squats and deads on leg day. Doing FST-7, so deads are part of hams. 3x8-12
    Needless to say, leg day is brutal for me
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

tomamania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomamania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomamania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomamania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomamania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomamania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomamania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomamania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomamania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Deadlift on Back day
    Stiff Legged Deadlift on Leg day

Registered User miamibodybuilder's Avatar
    miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    well it depends on the type of deadlift you're talking about man, there are two types, regular deads that you pull from the floor that you bend your knees and pull the weight up for back, and theres stiff legged deads which are pretty self explanatory for hams. if you're wanting to do regular deadlifts then i recommend you do them on back day, thats when i do them and most people i see do them as well. although i dont pull from the floor any more due to back pains. i do quarter deads inside a power rack and i set the bars right below my knee and pull from there. it isolates the back better in my opinion.
    NGA Natural bodybuilder
    AAEFX Board Rep
    Team Natural Freak

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tomamania View Post
    Deadlift on Back day
    Stiff Legged Deadlift on Leg day
    WTF

There is a new "Should I put deads on back day or leg day???" thread every week and you bumped this one from nearly a year ago? Just to say some dumb **** that has already been mentioned?

Check the ****ing dates before you post. ****.
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733

trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    I do rack deads on back day, SLDL on leg day
    Similar...

Regular deads on back day...
    Straight leg deads on leg day...
    Feeding on both days
    --
    Knows a trial lawyer who knows how to defend himself in an online forum.

bodyweight200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Back days. Dead lifting on leg days takes away from your dead lift and legs.

Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I deadlift I do it on back day. They hit everything on the back of your body (and more) but I try to squeeze my lats and feel it in my back. I make sure I have at least a couple days between back and leg day every week.
    "The word you are looking for gentlemen, is incredible" - Master Shake.

Friend me on ********

https://www.********.com/ben.whitney.980

RedDeadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by miamibodybuilder View Post
    well i dont do deads from the floor, i do quarter deadlifts in a power rack and i always do them on back day because thats what they work. you should give them a try, you start from about halfway up the shin from a dead stop each time and perform it like a regular deadlift. trust me, you'll notice a huge difference in your back man. and also, do different rep ranges when doing them. i go as low as 8 and as high as 15. good luck
    Thanks for this. I've been doing deads from the floor for ~2 years now, still questioning weather to do them on back or leg day. I tried quarter deads from the rack on back day yesterday and my upper back feels amazing (very sore- like I hit muscles that I've never worked before). Quarter deads are definitely going to be part of my back workout from this point on. I'll probably still alternate deads from the floor on leg days just because I like them too.

Thanks again.

J4gga2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive done Deadlifts on back day and Deadlifts on legs day, now I place DLs as my first exercise on Leg day (1 of 2) and Rack Pulls on my back day (1 of 2)