Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation SMSSAMBEAR19's Log of Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2, NeoVar, and Osteobolin-C Stack!

Hey everyone, I will be running a comprehensive log on the Applied Nutriceuticals stack starting Monday February 5. This is my first log and I intend to make it a good one. One thing I can vouch for so far though even though I have not tried the products is that AN's customer service is top notch. I received the products yesterday and I have gotten quick responses when I had questions through e-mail. Anyway, to give a brief overview of what I will be doing.

Mondays: Chest Day
    Tuesdays: Back Day
    Wednesdays: Biceps Day
    Thursdays: Triceps Day
    Fridays: Legs Day
    Saturday: Shoulders Day
    Sunday: Off Day

Quick Note: I work on abs everyday. Each training session runs about 1 hour to about an hour and a half depending on how much time I have and I do about 5 different workouts for each body part doing 3-4 sets for each workout, I workout at night before I go to work and I am also going to college full-time online...a lot of damn work I tell ya. I will be currently be in a bulking mode as well. Anyone who is interested I'll keep you posted, but I will not be starting the official log until Monday so that way I start fresh with every workout. I didn't want to start midway through my workout week...it would kind of throw things off. This way each bodypart gets the same treatment. Stay Tuned!
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    Hey everyone, I will be running a comprehensive log on the Applied Nutriceuticals stack starting Monday February 5. This is my first log and I intend to make it a good one. One thing I can vouch for so far though even though I have not tried the products is that AN's customer service is top notch. I received the products yesterday and I have gotten quick responses when I had questions through e-mail. Anyway, to give a brief overview of what I will be doing.

Mondays: Chest Day
    Tuesdays: Back Day
    Wednesdays: Biceps Day
    Thursdays: Triceps Day
    Fridays: Legs Day
    Saturday: Shoulders Day
    Sunday: Off Day

Quick Note: I work on abs everyday. Each training session runs about 1 hour to about an hour and a half depending on how much time I have and I do about 5 different workouts for each body part doing 3-4 sets for each workout, I workout at night before I go to work and I am also going to college full-time online...a lot of damn work I tell ya. I will be currently be in a bulking mode as well. Anyone who is interested I'll keep you posted, but I will not be starting the official log until Monday so that way I start fresh with every workout. I didn't want to start midway through my workout week...it would kind of throw things off. This way each bodypart gets the same treatment. Stay Tuned!

Hey smssambear19...great looking stack! I will definitely be checking out your log. It sounds like you've got one hell of a busy schedule. How long are your going to run this stack for? Be sure to weigh yourself before so that you can check your progress. Also, if possible take some pics for yourself to check out the before/after. Good luck and I look forward to hearing your results!!

G
    "Sell yourself short on nutrition and you're selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development." -Ernie Taylor

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." -Vincent T. Lombardi

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation Pictures....Might be Trouble!

I have no problem listing my measurements and my weight and checking everything by week, but I will probably not be able to get a before picture on here. As for an after, that is a possibility, but it depends on if my computer will cooperate with me. I will be running about a 6 week log. I will be using the Osteoboling-C and NeoVar for 48 days, 240 cap bottles w/ 10 pills each daily since I am 250+. The IGF-2 will run out 8 days before the other 2 because I have to take 12 pills a day. However, I might cut my dosage of the IGF-2 down to 10 pills a day as well so I can have all three run out at the same time. I'll figure out something because I want to get the most out of this stack without having to sacrifice too much. If this stack really kicks some serious ass like I think it will I will be trying out the Lipotrophin AM/PM stack once the spring rolls around which is when I will be on my cutting diet and going through my cutting phase to tone everything up. Right now it is all about busting ass and getting as big as I can get. I want to reach 275lbs. Then from there it is about cutting back down to 250, but tone up with around a bodyfat percentage around 8-9%...thats being realistic, now beyond that I would like to cut to 6-8%. Anyway we'll see what transpires.

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck with the stack. I've just started my IGF-2 log which will run for 30 days. Looks like a good product.

The Osteobolin i have tried for 10 days from the samples given and i have a good results off this. I am just waiting for bb.com to list it then i can purchase a bottle.

Look foreward to following this Log.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have no problem listing my measurements and my weight and checking everything by week, but I will probably not be able to get a before picture on here. As for an after, that is a possibility, but it depends on if my computer will cooperate with me. I will be running about a 6 week log. I will be using the Osteoboling-C and NeoVar for 48 days, 240 cap bottles w/ 10 pills each daily since I am 250+. The IGF-2 will run out 8 days before the other 2 because I have to take 12 pills a day. However, I might cut my dosage of the IGF-2 down to 10 pills a day as well so I can have all three run out at the same time. I'll figure out something because I want to get the most out of this stack without having to sacrifice too much. If this stack really kicks some serious ass like I think it will I will be trying out the Lipotrophin AM/PM stack once the spring rolls around which is when I will be on my cutting diet and going through my cutting phase to tone everything up. Right now it is all about busting ass and getting as big as I can get. I want to reach 275lbs. Then from there it is about cutting back down to 250, but tone up with around a bodyfat percentage around 8-9%...thats being realistic, now beyond that I would like to cut to 6-8%. Anyway we'll see what transpires.

I think pictures would be a good idea for yourself, even if they are not posted on here. That is always the best way to truly gage progress. It seems like your plan is very realistic....Just make sure you take care of the nutrition while you are bulking so that you avoid any un-wanted fat gains. With that said, following up with the Lipotrophin-AM/PM is a great idea...b/c gaining a little fat is always bound to happen in a bulk. Good luck...keep us updated!!!!!!
    "Sell yourself short on nutrition and you're selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development." -Ernie Taylor

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." -Vincent T. Lombardi

Thumbs up Game Time Fellas!

Ok fellas its time to get down to business and kick my own ass! I train at home in my basement by myself because I prefer to train alone. I listen to Killswitch Engage and from there I let the beast from within loose to bust my ass.

First day of the Applied Nutriceuticals stack- IGF-2, NeoVar, and Osteobolin-C.

Beginning Weight: 254
    Beginning Bodyfat %: 12.7
    Beginning Max Current Bench Press: 335
    Beginning Max Current Squat: 415
    Beginning Max Current Deadlift:405

Measurements:

Arms: 18"
    Chest: 54"
    Legs: 29"
    Waist: 36-38"

Training Split:

Six days a week on, 1 day off.

Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Biceps
    Thursday: Triceps
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday: Shoulders
    Sunday: Off!

Chest Workouts:

Flat Bench: Warmup- 15 reps of 185.

1st set: 10-15 reps of 225
    2nd set: 8-10 reps of 250
    3rd set: 5-7 reps of 275
    4th set: 3-5 reps of 300
    Final Press: 325-335

Incline Bench:

1st Set: 10 reps of 135
    2nd Set: 10 reps of 155
    3rd Set: 10 reps of 185
    4th Set: 5 reps of 225

Decline Bench:

Same Routine as Incline Bench!

Pec Flys: 3 sets of 10 using 35lb. Dumb Bells

Close Grip Bench: 2 sets of 10, 225lbs.

Cable Pulldowns: 2 sets front grip, 2 sets reverse grip using close grip attachment- 100lbs.

Incline/Flat Dumb Bell Presses: 1 set of 10 for each using 35lb'ers.

Ab Workouts- Cable Crunches, regular crunches, side crunches, leg lifts, L Crunches, and the bridge for a 100 count (contract abs and hold while in a pushup formation). There are a few others, but you get the idea. Ab workouts are included everyday except for Sundays- I always take a whole day off of workouts completely.

Note: I've taken a little bit of time off, so some of measurements have dropped slightly....arms and legs for example. My strength however remains.

1st day results: Obviously I can not feel the effects of the IGF-2 or the Osteo yet, but the NeoVar.....DAMN! It really hit hard and I felt a pump that hit like a freight train. Not to mention I do not even feel sore and obviously I punish the hell out of myself. So far so good! No not a placebo effect either....I'm no rookie. My arms and chest felt like F'ing steel.

Wrap-up: I will continue to post through the rest of the week listing my workouts each day. After week 1 I will only post a couple days a week to chime in my results. No need to continue writing a life story each time out.

Note: I upped my dosages of the NeoVar and Osteobolin-C to 6 capsules 2x daily to match IGF-2 dosage guidelines. This way I will be running the stack for a full 40 days and all three products will run out at the same time which is what I wanted.

Exclamation Switch in Routine!

Due to some back soreness I will be putting my back workout on hold until later in the week. The F-ing cold weather here in good old Wisconsin sucks F'ing monkey balls, thats whats partly making my back sore. Its an average of -5 degrees out the past couple of days. Its great really. Besides that, the heels in my workout shoes(my old faithful Nike Shox NZ's) gave out during my 400lb. squat so there was some undo stress put on my back so I could get the weight back up for my rep. I did and managed to not completely F*** my back up in the process. Its tender, but liveable (having good form saved my ass). Anyway, I will change my workout schedule accordingly. I will be doing Biceps today. I will post the workout routine later today. Note to self: I will be buying some new solid crosstrainers for lifting to prevent any other roadblocks....lol.

Exclamation Update!

Well unfortunately I can not report anything spectacular yet because I have been bothered by a lingering lower back pain. However, I can report that the IGF-2 has increased the quality of my sleep and the osteo-bolin-c must be working because my joints do not feel as stiff as they normally do in this below zero weather in Wisconsin. As for the NeoVar. Hey the stuff kicked ass with my first dosage when I took it and I felt a pump like no other. I'm sold on that alone. The other two I have to give some time before I make up my mind. However, I will say I'm anxious to get this stack really working in full swing come next week. My back should be fine by monday. I hate having to miss workouts, but when you hurt your back you have to play it safe. I at least did a chest workout and arm workout this week, but that was it....probably shouldn't have, but I'm stubborn....lol. Anyway, stay tuned as I'll some real news to report sometime next week.

Exclamation Update..Its been a while!

Hey Fellas, I come posting good news. Yesterday I was able to go full throttle with my chest workout and I can officially say I feel the IGF-2 kicking in now. I really was having no troubles blasting through my workouts. The Osteobolin-C is starting to really pay dividends as well as during this god forsaken Wisconsin weather my knees are not acting up. As far as the NeoVar goes....It is still kicking ass....nuff said, I've been sold on the NeoVar since the first dose, the pumps are great! I have not really been able to take advantage of the stack quite yet due to my back soreness, but that is no longer a problem. I still have 32 days worth of the stack to go through. Next week I will be upping my one rep max by 5-10 lbs on each core lift to see if the power and strength has really increased. I will post other stats as well next week. I listed my chest workout already. Details of my other workouts will be forthcoming. I will be doing the best I can to keep up on my log. My schedule just got ridiculous now. I am on a F'ed sleeping schedule and working schedule. I work from 9pm to 9am mon-fri now more or less between two jobs, plus full-time college as well(at least its online so I do have time) so I sleep for 7 hours (9am-4pm). I wish I could sleep more, but I am trying to fit in as much as possible. I'll tell ya it takes dedication and then some...lol. I'll keep everyone posted on further results with each post.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking good so far Sambear!
    The cold must definitely suck.
    Here in Indiana, we are currently getting dusted with a light 12" of snow.... but at least it's in the 20's here!
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Talking Its downright F'ing Freezing!

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Looking good so far Sambear!
    The cold must definitely suck.
    Here in Indiana, we are currently getting dusted with a light 12" of snow.... but at least it's in the 20's here!
    Yeah, I would have enjoyed 20 degree weather last week, but the average was 5-8 below 0. Gotta love it...lol. The cold really sucks a big donkey cock! Anyway, I'll tell ya I'm really enjoying the stack so far. I still have plenty of product left to really kick some ass and I am looking forward to it. Stay tuned....

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SMSS-
    Interesting log so far- glad you like the NeoVar!!
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

**I do not answer pm's- please e-mail me @ dirk@appnut.com with any questions**

Exclamation Another Update!

I can feel the stack really working now. My muscles feel fuller and I do feel that extra power surge at the end of my workouts where it feels like I can throw the iron through the roof. In other words, I like the stack and I'm a believer in the products. The IGF-2 is starting to make some noticeable effects as well now. I have increased endurance, I sweat more, and I am not as sore after finishing my workouts....actually I feel like I go can go longer, or go again altogether. The Osteo-C is really helping as well because my knees are not as sore as they normally are during this hellish weather. Another quick thing to mention is that even though I've been trying to bulk up I have not gained any fat, I've actually gained 2 solid pounds of muscle and it shows. I weigh 257 now. I find it funny to because I have been eating like a damn horse and its hard to pack more weight on let me tell you, especially since I thought I would have put on at least another 3 pounds. The best improvement I think is my triceps because they are becoming more pronounced now and I have a little bit more vascularity overall as well. Oh yeah I forgot to mention...I sleep like a damn rock now and I really don't like to wake up because the sleep is that enjoyable....lol. Anyway, tomorrow, I start going all out and trying to push my limits by going for Personal One Rep Max Records starting with the bench press. However, since my back is not yet 100% I might wait on trying to do Max's for my squat and deadlift. We'll see how things go through the week. Note: My current best bench is 335, I think I might be able to press 345-350 now (my ultimate goal still remains to press 400). Only one way to find out......stay tuned.

Thumbs up Continous Gains!

Well fellas I am proud to report that I was able to get up 340lbs today. Obviously the IGF-2, NeoVar, and Osteobolin-C is helping. The power is really kicking in, however to my present suprise, my muscle hardness has gotten rock solid. I can say I have noticed some slight changes in my build as well as my overall look I look bigger, but I've only gained 2 lbs(on a bulk), to me when I look in the mirror it looks like more. Oh yeah the good part is I have not managed to put on any chunk on this bulk, just solid muscle. I decreased my bodyfat by .5% so I am down to 12.2% now. So far I am very pleased with this stack, even more so that the Osteo has made me feel no soreness after working out, I actually feel refreshed...thats different! The fact that my bench went up to 340 is encouraging. I did not want to get overzealous and go for more right now since I do lift by myself....gotta be safe. However, next week I will push myself up to 350 and see if I can get it. I think I'll be able to. Tomorrow, well actually today is arm day for me so I am going to attempt my one rep max for straight bar bicep curls of 165. If I can get that well then I'll be quite pleased. Time to really pump the vascularity up. My forearms have more defined vascularity now, but more importantly I am starting to see some vascularity in my biceps as well....I have to keep at it while I have this stack because it is definitely making a difference. I can't forget....A big thanks goes out to Don for sending me the stack and allowing me to have the privelege to test this stack out. I'll certainly be a repeat customer in the future for sure. I can honestly say its nice to know that we have a credible new supplement manafacturer out there who actually doesn't talk out of his ass. Thanks again bud. Stay tuned for more fellas...it just keeps getting better. LOL.

Exclamation Success and then some!

Ok well guys I have great news to report...I underestimated myself. I said I was going for a new one rep max on straight bar bicep curls and well I did, but the 165 I planned on being my max wasn't enough. I was actually able to do 3 full reps and after that I felt like I had more in me so I got ballsy and said F' it and went for 175....it kicked my ass, but I got it up...new one rep max is 175 for straight bar bicep curls. So that means I went up 20lbs...Kick Ass!

I have nothing, but good to report about Applied Nutriceuticals. However, I will have to admit I have noticed one minor drawback/side effect from taking the IGF-2 and that is I have some minor increased acne. Its not bad, but then again that also means the product is doing a great job boosting my testosterone.

Another thing I have noticed is that I have a lot of increased energy and endurance, I don't feel like I am dragging ass through my workouts which is great! The pump I feel from the NeoVar doesn't just stop after working out either, it continues and last a few hours afterward as well.

As for the Osteo-C, its working pretty damn good because my knees are not bothering me at all and I feel lighter on my feet because my joints feel good. The only thing I wish it would better would be the minor soreness in my arms...lol. That can't be helped because I put them through absolute hell....however the pain subsides usually within a day or two so I can't complain.

Update on my back as well....I would say I am at 90-95% now so next week I will be going for new one rep maxes for my deadlift and squat as well. I'm pushing for the Bench press to be 350 as well so stay tuned fellas....

Glad to hear you are having such great results....the stack is definitely one of the best out there! I'm also having great success w/ the AN product line.

Exclamation Done with the First 20 Days!

Well fellas I am done with the first 20 days of the Applied Nutriceuticals line. Remember I have another 20 days to go! Anyway, here is a rundown of the effects so far:

IGF-2

Pros: Increased power and strength, better endurance, better sleep(too much), and it has helped pack on 5lbs. of solid mass while losing .5% bodyfat and remember I am on a bulking phase as well.

Cons: Increased acne and increased facial hair growth.

NeoVar

Pros: Great pumps prior to and after workout. Puts me in a concentrated mood where I feel in control, I am more calm. The strength from both this and IGF-2 are phenonmenal. From the combo I have noticed an increase in vascularity as well.

Cons: Me being a big guy(now 260 lbs.) will make it costly. However, I like that this company actually gives you dosage guidelines unlike most others. I can not say anything else negative about the NeoVar though because it is a top notch product.

Osteobolin-C

Pros: Has helped my knees feel better through the terrible weather and helped my back injury recover faster as well. My joints and ligaments feel good instead of sore.

Cons: The only thing I can say this product will not do is help make your muscles feel pain free. I punish myself and man my arms kill me sometimes. The ligaments and joints feel good, but I wish the muscles would do the same.

Overall Stack Effectiveness so far:

I have upped my one rep maxes in bench and straight bar bicep curls and I have noticed I have been able to push out more reps on heavier weights. I do not fatigue really because even after my workout I feel good to go, its just my muscles are sore. Definitely an increase in sweat as well. I feel bigger, look bigger, and well I am bigger. The 5lbs. I put on really shows. I will be attempting new one rep maxes for deadlift and Squats among trying to improve on the others as well in upcoming posts during the second 20 day run of this log. I am definitely satisfied with this stack. I would put my recommendation out there for anyone to give this stack a shot....you won't be disappointed.

Quick Note: I funny thing I noticed is that my second bottle of NeoVar had all orange capsules, instead of the capsules being half white and half orange...it confusing at first because I thought I opened something else, but no its the NeoVar. If anyone else has this problem do not be alarmed....its nothing other than the color. Stay tuned fellas....there is more to come!

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well fellas I am done with the first 20 days of the Applied Nutriceuticals line. Remember I have another 20 days to go! Anyway, here is a rundown of the effects so far:

IGF-2

Pros: Increased power and strength, better endurance, better sleep(too much), and it has helped pack on 5lbs. of solid mass while losing .5% bodyfat and remember I am on a bulking phase as well.

Cons: Increased acne and increased facial hair growth.

NeoVar

Pros: Great pumps prior to and after workout. Puts me in a concentrated mood where I feel in control, I am more calm. The strength from both this and IGF-2 are phenonmenal. From the combo I have noticed an increase in vascularity as well.

Cons: Me being a big guy(now 260 lbs.) will make it costly. However, I like that this company actually gives you dosage guidelines unlike most others. I can not say anything else negative about the NeoVar though because it is a top notch product.

Osteobolin-C

Pros: Has helped my knees feel better through the terrible weather and helped my back injury recover faster as well. My joints and ligaments feel good instead of sore.

Cons: The only thing I can say this product will not do is help make your muscles feel pain free. I punish myself and man my arms kill me sometimes. The ligaments and joints feel good, but I wish the muscles would do the same.

Overall Stack Effectiveness so far:

I have upped my one rep maxes in bench and straight bar bicep curls and I have noticed I have been able to push out more reps on heavier weights. I do not fatigue really because even after my workout I feel good to go, its just my muscles are sore. Definitely an increase in sweat as well. I feel bigger, look bigger, and well I am bigger. The 5lbs. I put on really shows. I will be attempting new one rep maxes for deadlift and Squats among trying to improve on the others as well in upcoming posts during the second 20 day run of this log. I am definitely satisfied with this stack. I would put my recommendation out there for anyone to give this stack a shot....you won't be disappointed.

Quick Note: I funny thing I noticed is that my second bottle of NeoVar had all orange capsules, instead of the capsules being half white and half orange...it confusing at first because I thought I opened something else, but no its the NeoVar. If anyone else has this problem do not be alarmed....its nothing other than the color. Stay tuned fellas....there is more to come!

5 solid lbs.! That is awesome!!

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

Exclamation 2nd Run is even better!

Fellas, really I can not say anything bad about the Applied Nutriceuticals line. I am having nothing, but good results with it. Now the power is really starting to kick in. Instead of trying to up my max of deadlift and squat I decided to do a different approach and that was to see how many reps I could get in of 400 lbs. Well I was able to get up 3 solid reps for each without too much of a struggle. I did not go any further than that because I always save my big lifts for last and well by then I am pretty taxed for energy. Tis the price you pay for kicking your own ass...lol.

I do have one new thing thats interesting to report....Osteobolin-C has not only made my joints feel better, but it has helped increase my flexibilitiy. I feel very light on my feet and am able to run more freely. I'll be honest...I have been trying to find something wrong with this stack, but yet I can't say anything negative. I've tried to find something negative to say because I don't want this to come off like I am pushing these products, but yet the rigors that I put my body through I have only positive things to say and results to write about when it comes Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2, NeoVar, and Osteobolin-C. Hey an added bonus is the increased libido and sex drive....especially when your gettin down to business and the volume of her voice is enough to earn a public disturbance/noise ordinance violation call to the door...hey now if that ain't results I don't what is....lmao. Stay tuned for more fellas!

Fellas, really I can not say anything bad about the Applied Nutriceuticals line. I am having nothing, but good results with it. Now the power is really starting to kick in. Instead of trying to up my max of deadlift and squat I decided to do a different approach and that was to see how many reps I could get in of 400 lbs. Well I was able to get up 3 solid reps for each without too much of a struggle. I did not go any further than that because I always save my big lifts for last and well by then I am pretty taxed for energy. Tis the price you pay for kicking your own ass...lol.

I do have one new thing thats interesting to report....Osteobolin-C has not only made my joints feel better, but it has helped increase my flexibilitiy. I feel very light on my feet and am able to run more freely. I'll be honest...I have been trying to find something wrong with this stack, but yet I can't say anything negative. I've tried to find something negative to say because I don't want this to come off like I am pushing these products, but yet the rigors that I put my body through I have only positive things to say and results to write about when it comes Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2, NeoVar, and Osteobolin-C. Hey an added bonus is the increased libido and sex drive....especially when your gettin down to business and the volume of her voice is enough to earn a public disturbance/noise ordinance violation call to the door...hey now if that ain't results I don't what is....lmao. Stay tuned for more fellas!

Niiice!!

donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000)

\

Congrats on all the PR's!
    Former Prez, Applied Nutriceuticals - now just lurking...

"98% of your happiness in life is determined by who you choose to spend it with."
    "Never let your mouth write checks your body can't cash"
    "Little dogs bark. The big ones don't have to."

Thumbs up This stack is ridiculous(in a good way!)

Ok guys officially I can say this stack is one of the best I have ever tried. My strength gains are absolutely ridiculous. I tried something different. Instead of going one rep maxes I decided to see how many reps of 400 lbs. I could do both on the squat and on the deadlift. Well, I did 5 reps of 400 each. To me there is no point in trying for new maxes anymore because you gain a lot more strength if you can press more reps up on heavy weight so I am going to rep 335 on the bench press and see how many I can do before failure, that comes on monday. Oh yeah, another big plus, I am up another 2 lbs. as well. I am weighing in at 262 lbs. now.

A quick run down of my nutrition as well.. I am roughly eating about 5500 calories a day give or take, while drinking a gallon and a half to 2 gallons of water a day as well. So the weight I have put on has been solid. I have not noticed too much fat gain at all. Like I said before I dropped .5 percent bodyfat. I am still at 12.2% bodyfat. The size I have put on is really noticeable now. I feel like a damn gorilla because there is not much room when I walk through a doorway....King Kong don't got **** on me....just kidding! lol.

The good thing other than not packing on too much fat is the fact I have not lost any speed. I still run a 4.55 40 yard dash. I am quite happy with that as well because I thought I might lose a few steps with the extra added weight, but no actually I felt quicker on my feet even my time reflected the same as the last time I ran it.

My constant compliments to Applied Nutriceuticals will not stop and they have earned my future business for sure. Their products work. Now only if they could come out with a pre-workout mix, protein, and BCAA during workout drink mix they would have my full business.

Anyway, stay tuned for my next update.....its only getting better.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    we thank you for the kind words. Good luck with continued progress

Ok guys officially I can say this stack is one of the best I have ever tried. My strength gains are absolutely ridiculous. I tried something different. Instead of going one rep maxes I decided to see how many reps of 400 lbs. I could do both on the squat and on the deadlift. Well, I did 5 reps of 400 each. To me there is no point in trying for new maxes anymore because you gain a lot more strength if you can press more reps up on heavy weight so I am going to rep 335 on the bench press and see how many I can do before failure, that comes on monday. Oh yeah, another big plus, I am up another 2 lbs. as well. I am weighing in at 262 lbs. now.

A quick run down of my nutrition as well.. I am roughly eating about 5500 calories a day give or take, while drinking a gallon and a half to 2 gallons of water a day as well. So the weight I have put on has been solid. I have not noticed too much fat gain at all. Like I said before I dropped .5 percent bodyfat. I am still at 12.2% bodyfat. The size I have put on is really noticeable now. I feel like a damn gorilla because there is not much room when I walk through a doorway....King Kong don't got **** on me....just kidding! lol.

The good thing other than not packing on too much fat is the fact I have not lost any speed. I still run a 4.55 40 yard dash. I am quite happy with that as well because I thought I might lose a few steps with the extra added weight, but no actually I felt quicker on my feet even my time reflected the same as the last time I ran it.

My constant compliments to Applied Nutriceuticals will not stop and they have earned my future business for sure. Their products work. Now only if they could come out with a pre-workout mix, protein, and BCAA during workout drink mix they would have my full business.

Anyway, stay tuned for my next update.....its only getting better.
    4.55? That's pretty quick for a big guy!

Exclamation Near the End of my Run!

Ok fellas I am getting close to the end of my log and my run of the stack from Applied Nutriceuticals: IGF-2, NeoVar, and Osteobolin-C.

I have nothing, but good to report because I would honestly say in my opinion this is one of the best stacks I have ever gone through. My results have been nothing short of fantastic. The only drawbacks that I can report is that I have had some increase in acne, extra hair growth, and more ingrown hairs. Beyond that the stack has kicked ass!

Since I am close to the end of my run I will give you guys a heads up and let you know that I will be writing my final wrap up of the Applied Nutriceuticals stack in the middle of next week sometime. The major thing I want to point out right away though is that I have seen much better gains in power and strength than I have size. However, I have packed on some solid muscle mass too, but its not as much of a comparison for effectiveness as the power and strength gains I have received from the stack.

I'll make it real clear as far as how much of an increase in strength I have seen....I am repping 335 on the bench press, repping 400 lbs on the squat and deadlift as well. I have not bothered to test any new one rep maxes anymore because I feel stronger by repping rather than maxing out....maxing myself out sets a limitation in my mind and I do not want that mindset.

The IGF-2 and the NeoVar have given me a rush I have not felt before. When I am struggling to get my last reps up on each set its like there is this extra power there that I didn't I know had and that in a nutshell is what has really sold on Applied Nutriceuticals. This is my first log, but I am glad to say that at least I got to try out some top notch quality products to run a log on. The funny thing is, I am a true skeptic and I do not hide what I think, but yet there is not much I can be skeptical about with this company or their products. I would say I give the stack a 9.5 out of 10, just because I am an ass and nothing is perfect....lol. Honestly the stack has been great with just minor setbacks.

For everyone else, give this stack a shot and I am pretty sure you will not be disappointed. Enough said for now....stay tuned fellas!

Speed kills!

Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    4.55? That's pretty quick for a big guy!
    I've always been very athletic, played the big three in sports: baseball, basketball, and football. I have great speed for a big guy in a straight dash, but due to my knee injury I had I do not have the quickness laterally to match my straight out speed. Hey, but at least I can dunk a basketball on a regulation 10' hoop....take into account I am also 6'4". For the record, my actual 40 was 4.559 so I cheat and say 4.55, but actually it would be 4.56. All I can say about my speed is that I have my father to thank for that....its in the genes. So in other words, I am lucky having the advantage of having good genes.

I've always been very athletic, played the big three in sports: baseball, basketball, and football. I have great speed for a big guy in a straight dash, but due to my knee injury I had I do not have the quickness laterally to match my straight out speed. Hey, but at least I can dunk a basketball on a regulation 10' hoop....take into account I am also 6'4". For the record, my actual 40 was 4.559 so I cheat and say 4.55, but actually it would be 4.56. All I can say about my speed is that I have my father to thank for that....its in the genes. So in other words, I am lucky having the advantage of having good genes.

Yeah- I lucked out myself when it comes to that

Thumbs up Mini-Wrap Up!

I am kind of short on time, but I wanted to at least leave a brief wrap-up. I will do my in depth final review on Saturday.

I am officially done with the Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 ,NeoVar, and Osteobolin-C stack. Needless to say it was one of the best experiences and supplement stacks I have ever had the pleasure of running through.

I am not going to go into too much detail here as I will save most of the good details for my offical final wrap-up review.

What I can say though is that my results were outstanding. I can honestly say the stack exceeded my expectations. I was bulking during the running of this stack and I can say that I put on some solid mass. My starting weight was 255 lbs. and I ended at 263 lbs. My bodyfat started at 12.7% and I am ending at 12.2%.

Obviously my power and strength went through the roof and I feel like I got the kick in the pants I needed to blasting through any plateau in the future.

I will leave on that note and save the rest for my final wrap-up. Stay tuned till Saturday fellas. I'm out.

Thumbs up Final Wrap-Up Summary of the Applied Nutriceuticals Stack!

This is my final summary of the Applied Nutriceuticals stack. First and foremost, I want to give a big thank you to Applied Nutriceuticals for giving me the privelege of giving their products a run through. I am quite pleased with the results that I saw.

Beginning Body Stats/Ending Body Stats:
    (Current Measurements Taken Today!)

255 lbs./263 lbs.
    Chest: 54"/ 55"
    Arms: 18"/18.5"
    Legs: 29"/ 30.5"
    Waist: 36"/ 36"
    BodyFat%: 12.7%/ 12%

Beginning Power and Strength Stats/ Ending Power and Strength Stats:

Flat Bench: 335/ 355
    Straight Bar Curls: 150/ 185
    Squat: 415/435
    Deadlift: 405/ 425( I think I could do more, but my grip starts to slip so its better to be safe than sorry and leave it at that)

Note: These are my current one rep maxes, but I have been focusing more on repping than one rep maxes as of late so these maxes could be more, I don't know and I probably won't test new one rep maxes for at least another week.

Final Review of IGF-2:

Pros:
    -Increased raw power
    -More peaceful sleep
    -Increased energy
    -No next day soreness
    -Increased endurance greatly
    -Increased libido and better sexual endurance

Cons:
    -Increased acne(mild, but still noticeable)
    -Increased hair growth and more ingrown hairs
    -*Will be a bit pricey since I am a big guy

Final overall Score: 9/10. The only real knock that makes it a 9 is the fact it will be a bit pricey. Tis the price you pay for being a big guy.

Final Review of NeoVar:

Pros:
    -Noticeable and constant pump feeling from the first dose
    -No bloating
    -Felt a more concentrated calmness which lead to more intense workouts
    -The pumps made my muscles feel fuller and harder
    -Better overall performance...felt like I could workout all day long and run like a deer. Combining with the IGF-2 my running felt more crisp and not sluggish towards the end of the workout
    -Great recovery

Cons:
    -Pill form(I prefer powder form, just my preference not necessarily a con)
    -The pump lasted throughout the workout, but died off about an hour afterward, still effective, but...
    -Increased gas....seriously. No bloating, just gas. No surprise since its an ethyl ester though...needless to say...wicked!
    -*Will be pricey if your a big guy like myself

Final overall score: 9/10. One of the best creatine products I have ever tried, but the as with the IGF-2 it will be pricey if you are big guy.

Final Review of Osteobolin-C

Pros:
    -Joints and ligaments felt good even in bad weather
    -Helped subside my back pain when it was sore
    -Helped relieve the pain in my wrists and knees after a punishing workout
    -Felt lighter on my feet
    -Increased flexibility

Cons:
    -Takes a while to settle into your system
    -If you miss a dose you definitely notice it
    -Will not help muscle pain, or cramps(not that big of a deal though)
    -*Will be pricey if your big guy

Final overall score: 9.5/10. I give this one a 9.5 because the only real set back for me would be price other than that it is a great product. It would be nice if supplement companies focused on making products aimed for bigger guys: 225+.

Lasting impression from the stack:
    -I am sold on this stack and will probably give it another run through sometime in the future. I would recommend this stack to anyone who wants to see results. However, if you don't really bust your ass and have a solid nutrition program in place you will not see the results you desire. I do take into account that I am fortunate enough to have great genetics, but I made the most of this stack by seriously working my ass off to see results.

Final score for the Applied Nutriceuticals Stack: 9.2/10. I'm overall very satisfied with the results I saw with this stack and I will promote this stack and Applied Nutriceuticals to anyone who is curious about real results. Thank you again Applied Nutriceuticals, it has been my pleasure to do this log and to test out your products. You've earned my respect and future business.

Thats it for this log fellas. Hope I did a good enough job on it since it was the first log I have done on here. I did the best I could given the hellacious schedule I have. In the words of Austin Powers- "And I'm Spent!" LOL.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wow very detailed and great review. I thought it was just me that got gas from neovar. nothing major but i bust ass from time to time after dosing lol.

and yes being big does suck. but it comes with the territory.

great review, great gains and thank you!