push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face I'm Reaching for the Stars but Going to Land on the Moon!

A Little History
    My name is Jessica and I am currently finishing my final semester of getting my Exercise Science Diploma at college. I am also a personal trainer and LOVE my job. How did I get here? Well I use to be heavier. I wouldn't say that I was really over weight but in high school I would have considered myself a bit chunky. The heaviest I can ever remember weighing was about 189lbs. When I realized how unhappy I was at this weight I joined a gym and started working out at the beginning of the 2005 year in hopes to shed some weight for my high school graduation.
    I did lose some weight but soon hit the dreaded plateau and my progress stopped before I was at my goal. That is when I started doing some research and found bodybuilding.com. I started my first journal and with the help of some great friends, I was able to bust through the plateau and continue towards becoming healthier and happier.
    Since then I have competed in two figure competitions. My first one was with the IDFA (International Drug Free Athletics) in Toronto in July of 2009. With hard work and dedication, I placed 5th in my category and went home with a medal! The next year I chose to compete with ABBA (Alberta Bodybuilding Association) but did not place.

Another Start
    Since my last competition, I have somewhat, been a little too relaxed for my liking. Training wise I have never stopped working hard, but diet wise... well, I need to fix that. I've gained back some weight but would like to lose a bit and then work on maintaining while increasing some lean muscle. That is my current goal.

I also have the goals of finishing top of my class when I graduate from college this April and to have a solid business plan prepared in order to start my own personal training business right after I receive my diploma!

Training and Diet Plan
    I plan to continue following my current training routine. It consists of:
    Day 1: Pull Day + 30 minutes steady state cardio
    Day 2: Circuit Training
    Day 3: Lower Body Day + 30 minutes steady state cardio
    Day 4: TRX/Circuit Day
    Day 5: Push Day + 30 minutes steady state cardio

In terms of my diet, I am going to start with getting about 2000 calories on training days and will include a PWO meal of carbohydrates and protein. On days that I do not train, I plan to lower my carbohydrate intake. I may also allow myself a cheat meal once a week depending on how progress is going.

That's it! Time to aim high but go even HIGHER!
    Control it or it will control you

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

As if I'd miss this..... It's about time.
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In, of course!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn it Sammy! I wanted to be Jess' first!! (1/56 homo?)

IN IN IN!! Time to rock this shhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Wuvs MO
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've read a little about the push/pull splits - do you feel they're more effective than doing splits based on body parts?

I'm sure you're going to do awesome!
    "Now if you're going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up." - George S. Patton

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good Morning!
    Yesterday I decided to take some pictures. I think pictures are a GREAT way of showing progress. I think measurements are good too but with pictures you can actually SEE the changes. I took the pic yesterday but I took my weight this morning and Im at 154.2lbs.. Grrr. And here is the pic (not what I want ) - Check out that muffin top!

So that is me. That is what I accomplished over the holidays
    BUT... now is the time to shine. On to the improved and mroe importantly, happier, me. Speaking of which, here is yesterdays workout
    Note: I will only be posted the heaviest weight lifted for each exercise.

Pull Day

(1) Assisted Chin Ups - 95lbs x 11
    (2a) WG Lat Pull Down - 75lbs x 12
    (2b) Cable Row - 60lbs x 10
    (3) 1-Arm DB Row - 42.5lbs x 10
    (4) High Row - 35lbs x 15
    (5a) Rear Delt Fly - 60lbs x 11
    (5b) Cable Curl - 55lbs x 15

Cardio - 30 minutes SS Stair Master

I do have my macros written down but I dont have them with me right now. I will be posting them in the future however. AND I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE any critism and criticing of what I am doing!

Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

As if I'd miss this..... It's about time.
    Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    In, of course!
    Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Damn it Sammy! I wanted to be Jess' first!! (1/56 homo?)

IN IN IN!! Time to rock this shhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Wuvs MO
    YAY LADIES!!

Originally Posted by UCSurvivor View Post
    I've read a little about the push/pull splits - do you feel they're more effective than doing splits based on body parts?

I'm sure you're going to do awesome!
    I wouldnt say more effective. It's just a switch from the same ol body part split... something new and different. I like it cuz I really enjoy doing circuits and plyometrics and by following this 3 day split I can still do those while gaining muscle.

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice looking workouts as per usual. My gym just got the TRX system .... we aren't allowed to touch it without a 'certified TRX coach' <-- That means, you gotta pay us $$$ if ya wanna play with it ... lolol

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Jess!! Glad to find you back in action again! Woooo Look at you! Awesome! Are you preppring for any specific comp? Or any "random" spring time comps.. or fall ?? Let us know - we want to know! 'cause we're on your first page and all...
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Jess! You look great... we are always our own worst critics, right?? You'll do awesome. You're so right, about pictures saying it all... you've inspired me to take some of my own, even though I won't like it... lol. Have a good night!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Given that you often tend to be one of your biggest critics (or just your biggest critic, I tried saying it the other way to soften the blow...because it is so shocking...or something), whatever damage you did over the holidays should probably serve as a success story for a good number of people on how to minimize their way of eating as though they are going to the electric chair tomorrow for the span of a month and a half.

But you are a perfectionist, and word on the street is that you are maybe competitive. So....go ahead, workout, count your macros. I dare you.

I find the use of emoticons suspect and not illustrative enough for me to know your thoughts. That is my harsh criticism. If I'm a b!tch for saying so, then go ahead and hate me. I'm just being your friend.....

You'll kick @ss. You always do. If not, I'm taking away your TRX and using it as a slingshot to launch my couch cushions down the street for mere entertainment.

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

Eats cheese for muscle SexyBack's Avatar
    SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    glad you're back Jess!!! missed you!!!
    'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak
    And when you feel weak you feel like you want to just give up
    But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
    And just pull that *** out of you and get motivation to not give up
    And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you want to just fall flat on your face and collapse.
    ~Eminem

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149493633

Last nights workout was so much fun! I love doing circuits
    Not much else to update right now. LOTS of stuff going to be going on with school though. I have some BIG and exciting projects this semester that I am excited/scared to do lol. Actually I have lots on my mind but I feel a little to confused and flustered to explain right now.

Circuit Day

Bungee Harness

I followed the Tabata intervals (20:10 seconds) and did it for a total of 10 times in a row. I then took a rest and performed a total of 3 rounds.

*Fast forward to about 35 seconds

Circuit
    I did as many reps as I could for 1 minute of each exercise with a 30 second rest between each exercise. I performed a total of 5 rounds.
    (1) Box Jumps
    (2) Lateral Move with Push Up
    (3) Stair Runs
    (4) Burpee with Pull Up

* Fast forward to 15 seconds

Nice looking workouts as per usual. My gym just got the TRX system .... we aren't allowed to touch it without a 'certified TRX coach' <-- That means, you gotta pay us $$$ if ya wanna play with it ... lolol
    I bought my own. My gym actually bought 2 but the public isnt allowed to use them on their own. And Im kind of special

Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Hey Jess!! Glad to find you back in action again! Woooo Look at you! Awesome! Are you preppring for any specific comp? Or any "random" spring time comps.. or fall ?? Let us know - we want to know! 'cause we're on your first page and all...
    Ummm no comp. I dont know if I want to do another yet. SOOOO many people have asked me and I feel like I am letting them down saying "no" but I just.... think I need to figure my life out a bit lol

Hey Jess! You look great... we are always our own worst critics, right?? You'll do awesome. You're so right, about pictures saying it all... you've inspired me to take some of my own, even though I won't like it... lol. Have a good night!
    YOUR AVI! HAWT! WOWZA!

Given that you often tend to be one of your biggest critics (or just your biggest critic, I tried saying it the other way to soften the blow...because it is so shocking...or something), whatever damage you did over the holidays should probably serve as a success story for a good number of people on how to minimize their way of eating as though they are going to the electric chair tomorrow for the span of a month and a half.

But you are a perfectionist, and word on the street is that you are maybe competitive. So....go ahead, workout, count your macros. I dare you.

I find the use of emoticons suspect and not illustrative enough for me to know your thoughts. That is my harsh criticism. If I'm a b!tch for saying so, then go ahead and hate me. I'm just being your friend.....

You'll kick @ss. You always do. If not, I'm taking away your TRX and using it as a slingshot to launch my couch cushions down the street for mere entertainment.
    Dare... you are brave.
    And yes, emotions run my diet habits too much. It's bad and I know when it is. I hate it. I would never hate anyone for their opinion and I could never hate you. I sometimes think friends/couples are not truthful enough with each other. I rather hear the truth and change, than to not hear the truth and believe something wrong.

Originally Posted by SexyBack View Post
    glad you're back Jess!!! missed you!!!
    HEY!
    Last edited by push_it; 01-12-2011 at 11:12 AM.

It's like watching those circuits are just toying with death.

It appears you have a touch of the sinister; you chose wisely with your career move.

And don't get too worried or stressed if you don't feel that a comp is in your imminent plans. Your contest preps are always great to follow, and they're motivating as hell. But you need to do what you feel works for you, and if the timing and mindset isn't right, then please don't feel like you are letting anyone down by not competing. You will be far more motivating and happy if you stay true to yourself and what you feel is the right move. Comps will always be there if/when you are ready.

UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCSurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    I wouldnt say more effective. It's just a switch from the same ol body part split... something new and different. I like it cuz I really enjoy doing circuits and plyometrics and by following this 3 day split I can still do those while gaining muscle.
    ohh, I see. I love this idea!
    "Now if you're going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up." - George S. Patton

Gosh I'm bad at updated. However things have been busy. Wednesday I did a leg workout and I have to say that my head wasn't in it. I lifted okay, but I just didn't feel it if you know what I mean.
    OMG! So Thursday morning in my Advanced Conditioning course I had to do analactic training. This involved setting the treadmill to 7.0mph and an incline of 15%. Then I had to sprint as long as I could at that intensity. I did that 6 times in total with only 1 minute of rest inbetween. Holy shnikies was it hard.... especially after a leg day I think my legs gave out before my cardio system.
    AND I cannot explain how intense the bungee sprints are on the calves! Serious. Last week I actually really hurt my right calf but this week I was more careful. But wow are they sore. I had a client do them and it is so funny watching her walk around cuz her legs are so sore lol. She has sent me numerous texts saying how sore she is lol
    Yesterday I did a TRX/Valslide circuit workout. I felt like it was a pretty good workout While I was doing it, a guy came up to me and said "you do some of the strangest workouts I have ever seen." I think that was a compliment.... that's how Im taking it anyways

Legs
    Back BB Squats -- 85lbs x 12
    Front BB Squats -- 65lbs x 10
    DB Reverse Lunges (same side) -- 25lbs x 12
    Seated Leg Curls s/s Leg Extensions -- 110lbs x 12 / 100lbs x 10
    Hip Thrusts on Stability Ball -- BW x 15

Cardio -- 30 minutes SS StairMaster

Wednesday Macros: 1883.5 cals / 219.8g P / 148.1g C / 40.1g F

Circuit
    All excercises were done for 1 minute with 20 seconds of rest inbetween each. Done for 3 rounds.
    The exercises that were performed on one side at a time were done for 1 minute (etc. each leg for one legged squats was done for 1 minute)

Spin Bike Sprints
    Valside Push Up/Flyes
    TRX Power Pulls
    Spin Bike Sprints
    TRX Bicep Curls
    TRX One Legged Squats
    Spin Bike Sprints
    TRX Tricep Extensions
    Valslide One Arm Slides

Thursday Macros: 1739.1 Cals / 185g P / 155.4g C / 38.1g F

It's like watching those circuits are just toying with death.

It appears you have a touch of the sinister; you chose wisely with your career move.

And don't get too worried or stressed if you don't feel that a comp is in your imminent plans. Your contest preps are always great to follow, and they're motivating as hell. But you need to do what you feel works for you, and if the timing and mindset isn't right, then please don't feel like you are letting anyone down by not competing. You will be far more motivating and happy if you stay true to yourself and what you feel is the right move. Comps will always be there if/when you are ready.
    I freakin love circuits. Honestly. I feel so accomplished after them.... like beating death lol

Thanks for the support about the competition

ohh, I see. I love this idea!
    What split do you follow?
    Last edited by push_it; 01-15-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Well, I pretty much am doing the same thing I was doing until last summer: I usually isolated body parts by day, did a lot of supersets and plyometrics, then finished up with abs. I'm considering doing a pull split tomorrow though. Something about that just really appeals to me!

You and J-me need to have a circuit-off. To see who could kill people faster.

Hey Jess!

Aw, you're so luck you have the bungee cord... I want one of those!! So fun!

I can't say I share your enthusiasm of teh circuits... hehehehe ; But that's ok, to each their own!

Have a good night!!

^^ I am voting for Jess

I can't say I share your enthusiasm of teh circuits... hehehehe ; But that's ok, to each their own!
    I'm with ^.
    ^^ I am voting for Jess
    OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! Good thing the other one doesn't make her way around here too much. You'd risk your life. You might even get angry triangles ->

I think it would be a great match. I mean, for someone else to do. I certainly like my life too much to allow either of them to use me in such fashion.

Updates: This weekend was quite fun. I got to curl in a bonspiel and hadn't curled in a long time. I LOVE it and was soooo glad to get back on the ice. I was really rusty to start with and I felt bad for my team. Even though it was more of a fun-spiel than really really competitive, Im still a very competitive person and beat myself up quite a bit about how bad I was doing. That along with some other things lead to bad emotions and bad eating. So bad that I dont even want to talk about it. What Ive learned though, is that I need to control my emotions better and find a different way of handling them instead of eating. The good news is that I started playing WAY better and my team won the C event (there were 3 events in this bonspiel)

School: I got my practicum placement yesterday and Im going to a high school! It was my first pick and Im super stoked about it. I did some research on the school and they have a health challenge going on and will be hosting a health expo this month. I cant wait to get started! I really want to make a difference and help youth. I cant explain how bad I want to make a difference. Im hoping this is my way to get my foot in the door and get some ideas on how to do that.

Training: My workouts havent been too bad but Im still sick... chest and sinus congestion and still have my ear infection. I really have forgotten what the world sounds like through 2 ears

PULL DAY
    Assisted Chin Ups -- 95lbs x 12
    WG Lat Pull Downs s/s Cable Row -- 75lbs x 11 / 60lbs x 10
    1-Arm DB Row -- 42.5lbs x 12
    High Row -- 40lbs x 13
    Rear Delt Flye (machine) s/s Cable Curl -- 60lbs x 11 / 60lbs x 15

Rests Between Sets - 1 minute

Cardio - 30 minutes Treadmill

CIRCUIT DAY
    Performed as many reps as I could for 1 minute of each exercise with 30 seconds of rest between each exercise. Exercises where one side of the body was worked, each side was done for 1 minute -- lunges and push up flyes.

Bench Jumps
    Valslide Push Up Flyes
    Stair Jumps (1 stair at a time)
    Valslide Lunges
    5kg Medicine Ball Burpees - pushed the ball over head with the jump
    Valslide Reverse Snow Angel

Total of 5 Rounds.

Cardio -- 20 minutes Treadmill

Well, I pretty much am doing the same thing I was doing until last summer: I usually isolated body parts by day, did a lot of supersets and plyometrics, then finished up with abs. I'm considering doing a pull split tomorrow though. Something about that just really appeals to me!
    You should try switching it up. If you dont like it you can always go back

Haha. OMG I really wish I could explain how much pain my one client was in after I put her through a circuit. LOL Shes still talking about it. I told her that Im glad shes my friend otherwise I dont think I would hear from her again. She said "yeah it's a good thing or I might have made a voodoo doll" lol

Hey Jess!

Aw, you're so luck you have the bungee cord... I want one of those!! So fun!

Have a good night!!
    If you ever come down south or if I go up north I will bring my 'toys'. I love using them!

^^ I am voting for Jess
    Whoo. We should set up a betting site.

I'm with ^.

OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! Good thing the other one doesn't make her way around here too much. You'd risk your life. You might even get angry triangles ->

I think it would be a great match. I mean, for someone else to do. I certainly like my life too much to allow either of them to use me in such fashion.
    What she doesnt know wont hurt her lol. And shes not competitive... is she?
    We should all have a circuit-off next time we get together!

Whaddya mean this "we should have a circuit -off..."? We who?

I have a love/hate relationship with them. Yes I feel accomplished, and worked over...but I'm such a mental case that there is something about a "weight"...a measurable unit that just clicks better with me in my head. I realize my body weight is in fact a weight, but I can't process it the same way for some reason.

So cool to see you so excited about your practical. You have such an opportunity to make an impact on impressionable minds, to help them set GOOD habits at an earlier age for a lifetime of health rather than risking a lifetime of illness and morbidity. I would love nothing more than to have to change my life's occupation focus to one primarily of prevention because of great success of people like you out of sheer necessity rather than be well-employed due to poor lifestyles and habits. Wishing luck to you my friend.

For now - A bit of yesterdays workout...

^^ Um yeah, so the next time we train together, DON'T ask me to do any of those exercises above. The answer is NO now, and will always be NO .. so don't bother trying to change my mind ..

^^ Um yeah, so the next time we train together, DON'T ask me to do any of those exercises above. The answer is NO now, and will always be NO .. so don't bother trying to change my mind ..

In almost 95/100, I'd go with ^.

However, aside from the fact I need things like numbers on weights and stuff and lack general coordination, I can be mind-gamed into stuff.......but I'd require a lot of sales tactics on the above.