FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why do retards laugh/smile so hysterically?

And for no good reason too? I was on campus running some errands before the semester starts, and I saw this lady retard laughing/smiling hard at everything for no good reason. She was laughing and not giving a single **** what anyone thought about her. Kinda makes me jelly, because I never saw myself laughing/smiling that hard since childhood days. I would give anything now to have that genuine happiness she felt for no good reason, because I could use that these days. Not that I want to be a retard but I just found it interesting, how the human brain can act so differently if you were born different. All these stress/pressure/depression we feel in everyday lives, retards probably don't even know what these emotions are.

alphaMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphaMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphaMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphaMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphaMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphaMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphaMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphaMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphaMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphaMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphaMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FGCHENG View Post
    And for no good reason too? I was on campus running some errands before the semester starts, and I saw this lady retard laughing/smiling hard at everything for no good reason. She was laughing and not giving a single **** what anyone thought about her. Kinda makes me jelly, because I never saw myself laughing/smiling that hard since childhood days. I would give anything now to have that genuine happiness she felt for no good reason, because I could use that these days. Not that I want to be a retard but I just found it interesting, how the human brain can act so differently if you were born differently.
    It's not their fault they're retarded bro, they were born that way...

Original Join Date: August 2007
    I tell cool stories, you mad bro?

Seedzington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Life is more fun for them? More power to em.

MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000)
    She was laughing at what a phaggot you are OP
    IRP 1K+ ask

FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaxSteelSFC View Post
    She was laughing at what a phaggot you are OP
    well she wasnt lookin at me, she was looking at the grass and the buildings and everyone around.

Go at someone else bro laicossid's Avatar
    laicossid will become famous soon enough. (+50) laicossid will become famous soon enough. (+50) laicossid will become famous soon enough. (+50) laicossid will become famous soon enough. (+50) laicossid will become famous soon enough. (+50) laicossid will become famous soon enough. (+50) laicossid will become famous soon enough. (+50) laicossid will become famous soon enough. (+50) laicossid will become famous soon enough. (+50) laicossid will become famous soon enough. (+50) laicossid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I should imagine that the answer to your question lies in the ability of humans to mask their emotions. Indeed so good we are at this task that it is difficult to discern where such suppression occurs. Those people who have been, unfortunately, afflicted by a 'slowness of the minds' (aware?) are, perhaps, not able to do this. Being able to learn about what society dictates is proper behaviour is something that requires a lot of skills; numerous disabilities inhibit the process of learning in ways that can disrupt any stage of this sociologically complicated process.

^ pretty logical answer bro

markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FGCHENG View Post
    And for no good reason too? I was on campus running some errands before the semester starts, and I saw this lady retard laughing/smiling hard at everything for no good reason. She was laughing and not giving a single **** what anyone thought about her. Kinda makes me jelly, because I never saw myself laughing/smiling that hard since childhood days. I would give anything now to have that genuine happiness she felt for no good reason, because I could use that these days. Not that I want to be a retard but I just found it interesting, how the human brain can act so differently if you were born different. All these stress/pressure/depression we feel in everyday lives, retards probably don't even know what these emotions are.
    Ignorance is bliss, plain and simple. They lack the self awareness to know that how their acting is different than anyone else, and as a result do not care. We make fun, but if you think about it, retards are in a way luckier than everyone else. How many times have you wanted to act a certain way, but don't as you were afraid of how it may look. These people live everyday to the fullest and completely in the moment. Kind of makes me jelly tbh
    --Booze? I'll pass, just grab me a bottled water.---

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody!"

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

Camel_Toad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Camel_Toad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Camel_Toad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Camel_Toad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Camel_Toad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Camel_Toad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Camel_Toad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Camel_Toad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Camel_Toad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Camel_Toad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Camel_Toad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can have that magic back, starting huffing solvents or get a motorcycle but decline the helmet.

If you're really serious about it combine the two.