bigwayneSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigwayneSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigwayneSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigwayneSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigwayneSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigwayneSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigwayneSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigwayneSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy man boobs and chest excercises?

hi

i am 6.4 and weigh about 240. i am 19. i suffer from man boobs, im not sure if its fat or gyno but either way i'm sick of it. my bf is about 19%. what i wana know is if i start working my chest hard, will it help burn the fat or will i just grow muscle UNDER the fat and make my moobs look bigger? and if someone could share a link of manboob killing workouts i'd appreciate it. thanks
    i can't seem to win against my cravings but every day i wake up, put my kit on, and give it 200% in the gym. people look at me like i'm a mad man because they know that i push harder, run faster and train longer than any one of them..yet i still look the way i do..

"there's always hope for the willing."-Of mice and men.

nuthin but a gbone thang gbone74's Avatar
    gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    To get rid of manboobs just lose fat overall there is nothing you can do to specifically tone your chest up.If you build muscle underneath you will still have man boobs if there is too much fat on top.Once you get to lower fat levels you can hit your chest harder if its a weak area but you cant help at the minute apart from dieting

If its gyno you need surgery usually but on this site gyno is pretty rare its normally just chub
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

David Brent: 'If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain'. Do you know which philosopher
    said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.

4th jun 2008-342lbs
    21st may 2009-186lbs

jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gbone74 View Post
    To get rid of manboobs just lose fat overall there is nothing you can do to specifically tone your chest up.If you build muscle underneath you will still have man boobs if there is too much fat on top.Once you get to lower fat levels you can hit your chest harder if its a weak area but you cant help at the minute apart from dieting

If its gyno you need surgery usually but on this site gyno is pretty rare its normally just chub
    ^ this

Work at dropping the fat (diet, exercise) and build some muscle. It will take some time, but you will get rid of them.

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you post a pic it would be easier to differentiate between gyno and just fat. Most of the time its pretty apparent if its gyno or not: if you feel hardish lumps its gyno... if its just loose tissue its fat.

imo if you truly are 19% bf (which i doubt your probably more unless ouve been lifting for a while) you wouldnt have moobs.

DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi mate,

I have the same problem - I hate my chest and have done for years.

How have you worked out your BF? I suspect your BF is slightly higher. I'm 6'2" 210 and have a 28% BF according to my bathroom super all singing dancing scales but I'm getting this confirmed by calipers at weekend as I've heard that these scales can't be trusted...

Unfortunately I've exhausted the internet with this question and there isn't any sort of magical exercise that will get rid of the moobs but what I keep hearing (whether it's true or not) is that muscle gains energy from the shortest possible route therefore exercising the chest area will enable the pecs to take fat from the chest?!?!. I've been advised that the arm bike is one of the best aids and also rowing.

If you want to go down the route of increasing chest muscle to improve definition then concentrate on pectoral exercises.

All this being said - drop your overall weight and BF and they will begin to recede.

Look at my progress pix taken side on - I have before and after shots from 230 to now (210) and you can see they have shrunk (slightly )

I'm aiming to bulk my chest, shoulders and arms to improve the proportion and then burn the fat around my middle to taper it in and create the "triangle".

I'm finding I don't cringe as much these days when I look in the mirror but I still hate them damn pointy squidgy things !

Good luck bro !
    Sig line can't be a novel