lazarwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

More motivated by women than men...

I've been coming to realize something as of late.

We all look for motivation in regards to keeping on keeping on with this stuff. Because it obviously isn't easy, or everybody would hit the gym as much as they drink coffee.

But, I've found that when it comes to motivation for me to keep up with this, I get more motivation from women who lift than guys.

I don't mean just female bodybuilders with huge muscles, either. I mean any ladies who make a serious effort with weights, no matter whether it's to be a pro or just put on a little definition. Nor does it mean I don't get any motivation at all from guys who have accomplished more than I have (so far, at least), but it just seems to happen more often with women.

Haven't totally pegged down why this is. Maybe it's a societal thing, in that guys are traditionally supposed to want to attain strength and muscularity, women aren't, so it's incredibly admirable that they're willing to do it.

I don't know how many other guys are the same way as me, but just want to say thanks for that and to keep going.

bokito1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokito1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokito1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokito1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokito1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokito1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokito1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokito1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokito1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokito1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokito1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you know, im not surprised at all

having had the pleasure to work with female competitors for the last couple of years i can say that they put most guys i have also worked with to shame when it comes to workout intensity and overall dedication.

flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by bokito1 View Post
    you know, im not surprised at all

having had the pleasure to work with female competitors for the last couple of years i can say that they put most guys i have also worked with to shame when it comes to workout intensity and overall dedication.
    Yeah!
    You're looking at a Gymbo.

Fit girls do it longer.

Strong is the new sexy.

HapaHaoleOkole will become famous soon enough. (+50) HapaHaoleOkole will become famous soon enough. (+50) HapaHaoleOkole will become famous soon enough. (+50) HapaHaoleOkole will become famous soon enough. (+50) HapaHaoleOkole will become famous soon enough. (+50) HapaHaoleOkole will become famous soon enough. (+50) HapaHaoleOkole will become famous soon enough. (+50) HapaHaoleOkole will become famous soon enough. (+50) HapaHaoleOkole will become famous soon enough. (+50) HapaHaoleOkole will become famous soon enough. (+50) HapaHaoleOkole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lazarwolf View Post
    I've been coming to realize something as of late.

We all look for motivation in regards to keeping on keeping on with this stuff. Because it obviously isn't easy, or everybody would hit the gym as much as they drink coffee.

But, I've found that when it comes to motivation for me to keep up with this, I get more motivation from women who lift than guys.

I don't mean just female bodybuilders with huge muscles, either. I mean any ladies who make a serious effort with weights, no matter whether it's to be a pro or just put on a little definition. Nor does it mean I don't get any motivation at all from guys who have accomplished more than I have (so far, at least), but it just seems to happen more often with women.

Haven't totally pegged down why this is. Maybe it's a societal thing, in that guys are traditionally supposed to want to attain strength and muscularity, women aren't, so it's incredibly admirable that they're willing to do it.

I don't know how many other guys are the same way as me, but just want to say thanks for that and to keep going.

That actually makes plenty of sense. If you think about it, if women are out their doing it, when it comes to weight lifting/dedication etc.... What excuse do you have for not doing it especially when it is usually more difficult for women to put on muscle because of less testosterone etc...
    I don't see women really lifting when I go to the gym, probably because of the time of day so I only see men and sometimes look at them for motivation/inspiration.
    Sleep is very important for weight reduction and for your immune system as well as your mental/emotional health.

Without your health you don't have much.