bdolanirish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help pricing Parabody adjustable bench & Hampton bars and weights

Thanks for taking the time to help me out on this. I am looking to sell an olympic style bench, with bars and weights. The adjustable bench is Parabody, with a Parabody adjustable squat rack with safety stoppers. I also have Hampton olympic bars and a 300lbs weight set with rack. I have the straight bench press bar, curl bar, and the weights are cast iron (round). Everything is in MINT and I mean MINT condition. What would be a fair asking price for everything. I know Hampton is very high quality. I inherited the stuff from my dad, and sadly just don't have room for it in my home. Also if anyone is interested I am in the Milwaukee area.

Thanks for your help!

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pics? You can attach photos to your post (click "manage attachments") even though you won't be able to post links until 50 posts.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉