Page 95 of 114 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 3420
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Watched the original Hellboy as well as Hellboy 2 The Golden Army and the original pretty much sucked whereas #2 was pretty entertaining and far superior to #1. But I still feel both pale in comparison to the newest version. The Golden Army version had some decent effects and storyline, the villain was great and the tooth fairies were awesome.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sgt. Will Garner

Just released on Netflix, shield/storm vet at home with a brain injury. Fiction but very touching. If your Memorial day is rainy, give this a watch.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by debandmikeb View Post
    Today I saw John Wick 3. If you're a fan of the first two, this won't disappoint. Needless to say, action from the word go and the typical action you would expect. There are the usual twists and you actually learn a little history of John Wick. Some key characters are back and they remain important.
    I won't get into prodution specifics but it is exactly what you would expect. Does this leave an opening for another? I ain't saying.
    If you liked one and two, watch this.
    Mike
    Saw it today and will for the most part agree, I will say flat out there will be a 4th & that's no secret because the studio has already given the go ahead. I liked Halle Berrys character and especially her dogs. The fighting got a bit tedious to me at times, I enjoy gun battles but protracted karate type scenes bore me quickly.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by debandmikeb View Post
    Today I saw John Wick 3. If you're a fan of the first two, this won't disappoint. Needless to say, action from the word go and the typical action you would expect. There are the usual twists and you actually learn a little history of John Wick. Some key characters are back and they remain important.
    I won't get into prodution specifics but it is exactly what you would expect. Does this leave an opening for another? I ain't saying.
    If you liked one and two, watch this.
    Mike
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Saw it today and will for the most part agree, I will say flat out there will be a 4th & that's no secret because the studio has already given the go ahead. I liked Halle Berrys character and especially her dogs. The fighting got a bit tedious to me at times, I enjoy gun battles but protracted karate type scenes bore me quickly.
    I saw it last week. Good movie. Maybe not date material, but I liked it. My only question to Mr. Wick is, why do you think it's necessary to most always shoot someone 2X in the head?

I agree with Corbs - Halle Berry was awesome. She rocked. Totally set up for the next one.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ''Gone'' - not Gone Girl, just Gone. It is insanely boring, and I couldn't make it past 20 minutes in. Maybe I've become spoiled with some of the Netflix/Hulu series that I've watched, but if a movie doesn't capture my attention within the first 10-15 minutes, I can't wait for it to get better.

This had the potential to be good, but I should have known when RT gave it just 10%.
    Last edited by whatevergirl; 05-28-2019 at 06:48 AM.

Will be viewing Godzilla, King of the Monsters tomorrow, hopefully it's at least halfway entertaining. Have been going to the theater for Godzilla flicks since about 1970 or so.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will be viewing Godzilla, King of the Monsters tomorrow, hopefully it's at least halfway entertaining. Have been going to the theater for Godzilla flicks since about 1970 or so.
    Let us know.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saw Godzilla yesterday. Well, it's a monster mash. What else did you expect? The designs--save for the big G-guy--are pretty faithful to the Japanese versions, and they are freakin' enormous! Well done CGI, decent direction...but the script was weak and the actors overshadowed by the action. A nice touch was the theme song for Mothra. Overall, I'd give it a seven out of ten for the entertainment factor. In a Godzilla movie, it's canon for sh!t to be blown up real good (and here, it is!) but outside of the original, the characters have always taken a back seat to the monsters.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Godzilla was typical monster movie faire, you don't expect a great plot or dialogue but what you do want is giant monsters busting up on each other. Here you have Mothra, Rhodan, Ghidora, Godzilla, etc. Enjoyable enough movie & it leads up to next yrs Godzilla vs King Kong which I guarantee will be more like Batman vs Superman in the end. The thing I find odd is more and more of these type of movies have creatures who look just like the ones from Pacific Rim.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Saw Godzilla yesterday. Well, it's a monster mash. What else did you expect? The designs--save for the big G-guy--are pretty faithful to the Japanese versions, and they are freakin' enormous! Well done CGI, decent direction...but the script was weak and the actors overshadowed by the action. A nice touch was the theme song for Mothra. Overall, I'd give it a seven out of ten for the entertainment factor. In a Godzilla movie, it's canon for sh!t to be blown up real good (and here, it is!) but outside of the original, the characters have always taken a back seat to the monsters.
    In a monster movie, I never care about the humans. When I was a kid, they would occasionally run a week of monster movies after school. That was the only week of the year I came into the house right after school.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    In a monster movie, I never care about the humans. When I was a kid, they would occasionally run a week of monster movies after school. That was the only week of the year I came into the house right after school.
    In this latest version its very easy to not care about any of the humans, well maybe Ice Cubes son will be an exception I will make? The dad is a character I thought was a douche and completely expendable as were the vast majority of them.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Straw Dogs

On Netflix. Guy moves back to his Wife's hometown with her, they're both something of celebrities. The small town USA in this hometown is pretty gritty and ruled by the old boy locals. Hard to say much without giving away the story but a really compelling storyline, you'll be angry at some parts and be happy at others, but one thing you will not be is bored. Long at like 1:43 but you won't regret the time investment.

Watched Creed 2 on the flight to Salt Lake, man I tell you that Stallone fella knows how to make a damn good boxing movie.. The storyline was good, acting pretty good, the boxing scenes were excellent & that beast who played Drago's son looked like a monster.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Watched Creed 2 on the flight to Salt Lake, man I tell you that Stallone fella knows how to make a damn good boxing movie.. The storyline was good, acting pretty good, the boxing scenes were excellent & that beast who played Drago's son looked like a monster.

Missed both Creed films, thanks for the reminder
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    A QUESTION for all you movie fans? Have you found that the quality of movies over the past few years has dropped,or am I just getting older and looking for better films? We used to have like 3 movies that we wanted to see during a given period and lately we struggle to find 1.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A QUESTION for all you movie fans? Have you found that the quality of movies over the past few years has dropped,or am I just getting older and looking for better films? We used to have like 3 movies that we wanted to see during a given period and lately we struggle to find 1.
    It’s rare anymore for me to say that I want to go see such and such film. More often I say, β€œIt’ll be on dvd soon enough..”

Most of my TiVo is stuff from the 80s.

Both are pretty damn good.

I just lower my expectations and figure if I am halfway entertained then its all good. Problem I have is when the media creates a false narrative and for some reason promotes certain films and denigrates others and usually I do not agree with them. I did not find Endgame all that great and same with Black Panther, whereas they hated Captain Marvel & Hellboy which I enjoyed both. I typically don't go to a movie unless it's a superhero type film or has violence, cars, guns, etc.

Saw β€œWar Dogs” the other night. We had TiVoed it a few weeks back. I enjoyed it. Oddly enough, they mentioned the Rock Island Arsenal, as well as filming a scene indicating a high level of involvement in the subject matter by the arsenal. I used to do work on the Arsenal.

Anyway, it has been compared to The Wolf of Wall Street. I’d say it’s a fair comparison, but not as good.

Again, pretty predictable, but it held my attention.

mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I watched A Few Good Men last night. I know this movie has its critics, but I always enjoy it. Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson are good, as well as the entire cast, even Demi Moore. The classic "You Can't Handle The Truth" courtroom scene still floors me.

Dark Phoenix, well for once the critics are correct and this movie is a hot mess. The script sucked and there was so much unanswered $hit that happens, hell the "bad guys" I don't even know what their purpose or motive actually is. I was bored at times and almost drifted off several times.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Problem I have is when the media creates a false narrative and for some reason promotes certain films and denigrates others and usually I do not agree with them. I did not find Endgame all that great and same with Black Panther, whereas they hated Captain Marvel & Hellboy which I enjoyed both. I typically don't go to a movie unless it's a superhero type film or has violence, cars, guns, etc.
    I hear you....I quit listening to self proclaimed critics long ago.

I want to be entertained....bad guys die...violence....revenge....martial arts....and/or good eye candy SFX. (hmmm...did I leave something out?)
    If it's family friendly, teen movie, heartwarming, charming, character study, love story, vapid drama, silly comedy.....it's off the table.
    Shvt....I'm so hard to please.

I generally like sci-fi and the critics (predictably) slammed Alien Vs Predator.
    Wouldn't your know it.....we liked it and have seen far more than once. (just not lately)

Black Panther...I wanted to give it a chance but I think we lasted somewhere around 5 minutes....and shut if off.
    Endgame....just snoresville.
    Hellboy(s)....I thought both were worthy of viewing.

Motley crew we are when it comes to movie taste.

Hope all are doing well this Saturday eve....do carry on.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

WorkingItSteve is a complete loser! (-2000) WorkingItSteve is a complete loser! (-2000) WorkingItSteve is a complete loser! (-2000) WorkingItSteve is a complete loser! (-2000) WorkingItSteve is a complete loser! (-2000) WorkingItSteve is a complete loser! (-2000) WorkingItSteve is a complete loser! (-2000) WorkingItSteve is a complete loser! (-2000) WorkingItSteve is a complete loser! (-2000) WorkingItSteve is a complete loser! (-2000) WorkingItSteve is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Not a movie but Narcos was amazing. Check it out on Netflix. Highly worth the watch!

No, you're the puppet! CrazyLazyDude's Avatar
    CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Took the kiddos to see the new MIB. It was really boring. Hemsworth and Thompson (Tessa, not Emma) were both wasted. They were so good in Thor: Ragnarok but this movie gave them nothing to work with. Emma Thompson and Liam Neeson were the only decent things in it but they had pretty small parts.
    ++ Positive crew ++
    **FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew**
    * One day at a time crew

"Be excellent to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!"
    - Abraham Lincoln

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CrazyLazyDude View Post
    Took the kiddos to see the new MIB. It was really boring. Hemsworth and Thompson (Tessa, not Emma) were both wasted. They were so good in Thor: Ragnarok but this movie gave them nothing to work with. Emma Thompson and Liam Neeson were the only decent things in it but they had pretty small parts.
    Thanks a lot Hollywood, you killed ANOTHER good franchise!
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Thanks a lot Hollywood, you killed ANOTHER good franchise!
    That’s their specialty now. Sucking.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    ... Black Panther...I wanted to give it a chance but I think we lasted somewhere around 5 minutes....and shut if off...
    You lasted longer than I did.
    It was stupid and it made a ton of money.

πŸ₯‹ A Karate Kid age 64 πŸ”₯ Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by CrazyLazyDude View Post
    Aww.....I'm truly sorry to hear that. The franchise was really, really my favorite.

But I think I'll watch anyway that's my nature. After that, I may have to kill the director.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    πŸ“Œ Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old πŸ₯‹ Karate Kid in Tokyo.

AI is on Netflix now

For anyone not aware it's a film about a boy robot directed by Stephen Spielberg, 1st big roles for Jude Law & Haley Joel Osmet. It's a cinematic masterpiece and a damn good sci-fi story that will definitely touch you in the feels.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    AI is on Netflix now

For anyone not aware it's a film about a boy robot directed by Stephen Spielberg, 1st big roles for Jude Law & Haley Joel Osmet. It's a cinematic masterpiece and a damn good sci-fi story that will definitely touch you in the feels.
    Going to have to disagree with you on this movie Bando, I saw it yrs ago and found it dreadfully boring.

πŸ₯‹ A Karate Kid age 64 πŸ”₯ Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    AI is on Netflix now

While I loved all three movies below that young brilliant actor was in and I bought all the DVDs, I've never watched them again, except for "Pay it Forward", only because I am a big fan of Helen Hunt. I mean watching them once was enough because their endings were almost identical.......aftertaste of them were so sad, helpless and cruel no matter how the creators of those movies were silver-lining it.

The Sixth Sense (1999)
    Pay It Forward (2000)
    A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001)

After those three, although actually there were so many movies he was in, I've never heard any of movie loving friends of mine mentioned his name or seen him personally in other movies here in Japan. Wish things had been different for him, career-wise.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    πŸ“Œ Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old πŸ₯‹ Karate Kid in Tokyo.