Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 3420
    Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Batman
    As a comic book fan I dug the movie. I really did think they did a good job with the film.

Nobody
    I really did like this movie. Is it over the top? You bet, but in a fun way.

The Unforgivable
    Sandra Bullock was pure gold in the role.

Free Guy
    Steaming pile of absolute monkey crap. I want the time I spent watching it back.

However, I have found myself going back and recently I rewatched the following:
    The Incredible Hulk, Seasons 1-4. I also watched “The Incredible Hulk Returns”, “Trial of the Incredible Hulk”, & “Death of the Incredible Hulk”. Pure nostalgia reasons, but as compared to most crap we get now, they are good stories.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by marinevet63031 View Post
    The Unforgivable
    Sandra Bullock was pure gold in the role.
    Great story as well.

6 Below

On Prime. True story of a professional athlete getting lost while snowboarding on a mountain when a storm sets in. Rescuers say anyone in that situation will be dead in 3 days, no one looks for him until 7 days have passed. How long did he live? Watch and find out, inspiring, great movie.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Molly's Game

Olympic hopeful skiier is injured and somehow falls into the quasi legal world of arranging private poker games for the rich and famous.

Really good true story based on her memoirs, I might actually read the book.

On Netflix, no car chases or shootouts but compelling and once you start it you'll want to see how it plays out.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Olympic hopeful skiier is injured and somehow falls into the quasi legal world of arranging private poker games for the rich and famous.

On Netflix, no car chases or shootouts but compelling and once you start it you'll want to see how it plays out.
    I liked that movie, plus she was kinda hot in it.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A simple question for you guys and girls.
    Are you going into actual theaters to see these movies and buying tickets or are you viewing them in other ways.
    Every time i look at the local theater, AMC, there are only a few releases so i am not sure if movies are "back" or not.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Once again I'm sure this has been reviewed but I can't find any mention of it.

Sopranos Prequel, what a stinker.

You have to be a diehard Sopranos fan (which I am) to get any of the good references and the references are to Tony's Mom and Uncle who no one cares about. I was gonna see this in the theatre, glad I didn't waste that 10 bucks.

Not sure what they were thinking here.
    Im a huge Sopranos fan. I agree this could have been such a better movie. That said, I still liked it. I wasn't surprised, but it was funny to confirm the fact about Silvio's hair. LOL! As I recall, Christopher descibed his father as a heroin addict. This movie didn't even touch upon that subject. I think that was a mistake.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Are you going into actual theaters to see these movies and buying tickets or are you viewing them in other ways.
    Every time i look at the local theater, AMC, there are only a few releases so i am not sure if movies are "back" or not.
    I have had the AMC pass for a long time. Used to avg about 50/yr, now more like 20-25. I've probably spent more than it's worth currently, but this summer will make it more worth it, especially since I try to see everything in IMAX. More releases this summer than last anyway. Theaters/movies are starting to make money again. A lot of movies were shelved and pushed back, and those releases are starting to happen, like Top Gun, it was pushed back a couple years I think...

I also have a streaming service, which I'm not sure how it's still up, but just about any movie or TV show is on it. But I'm a sound quality and experience type, so I'm always hitting the theater for any worthy release with decent cinematography or action.

https://www.imdb.com/movies-coming-soon/
    Last edited by _zman; 04-11-2022 at 08:55 AM.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    I have had the AMC pass for a long time. Used to avg about 50/yr, now more like 20-25. I've probably spent more than it's worth currently, but this summer will make it more worth it, especially since I try to see everything in IMAX. More releases this summer than last anyway. Theaters/movies are starting to make money again. A lot of movies were shelved and pushed back, and those releases are starting to happen, like Top Gun, it was pushed back a couple years I think...

I also have a streaming service, which I'm not sure how it's still up, but just about any movie or TV show is on it. But I'm a sound quality and experience type, so I'm always hitting the theater for any worthy release with decent cinematography or action.

https://www.imdb.com/movies-coming-soon/
    Thanks for the info!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz

Loved it and enjoyed it. A story of sports/illegal gambling/book author/traial...and father and daughter.

I definitely recognized the face of Jessica Chastain and like her, but except for "Interstellar", as another daughter role, I wasn't be able to remember from exactly which movie/tv show the memory comes from.

Oh wait, I found it, "Miss Sloane" and "Zero Dark Thirty", now I remember.

I am gonna watch "The Zookeeper's Wife" as soon as it becomes available here.

A DVD/B-ray or Amazon Prime crew.

I used to go to the theater with my wife before we got married but she isn't as keen on movies as I am so these days I watched movies mainly online, free if possible.

Even if I had friends who love movies probably wouldn't go because I don't like crowds especially in this post COVID world. Also, I like to drink and relax while I watch and as soon as I finished watching I want to go to bed. *shrug*
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saw Batman as well as Morbius in the theater, some movies just need to be viewed on a massive screen.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Great question.

I saw Platoon, Interstellar and Saving Private in the theatre, but then I've seen some things that would have been fine on a small screen.

I wanted to see The Many Saints of Newark on the big screen, but overall it was disappointing even on the small screen.

I had the opportunity to see Armageddon on the big screen when it came out, my biggest movie regret is waiting for that one to come out on VHS.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    F9.......what an atrocious mess. The previous ones were bad and ridiculous but this latest version was the most absurd and asinine ever.

And I rewatched The League Extraordinary Gentlemen for the 1st time since 2003 and it's much better than I had recalled, still a bit silly but not horrible by any stretch.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    F9.......what an atrocious mess. The previous ones were bad and ridiculous but this latest version was the most absurd and asinine ever.

And I rewatched The League Extraordinary Gentlemen for the 1st time since 2003 and it's much better than I had recalled, still a bit silly but not horrible by any stretch.
    I am going to watch "F9" tonight, so...

Love TLEG, any movies Sean Connery appears in are GOAT in my book.

And this lady...Peta Wilson,

Spoiler!

"You missed a spot."

🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

Real talk...... some of the scenes in Fast 9 you say out loud, oh come on, really!

Real talk...... some of the scenes in Fast 9 you say out loud, oh come on, really!
    MOST scenes, come on man a Fiero in space? And that hokey jeep on a bridge combined with the Charger & its ability to grab a vine were complete crap. I did like John Cena's character as well as Charlize Theron as Cipher but the rest stunk.

Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    I am going to watch "F9" tonight, so...

Love TLEG, any movies Sean Connery appears in are GOAT in my book.

And this lady...Peta Wilson,

Spoiler!

"You missed a spot."

She was badass and a highlight of the film, looking back now it really is under rated. I wish they would have made a sequel because the ending set it up for Connerys return.

This movie is the ultimate alternative reality flick. Good luck trying to keep up with it. Pretty lulzy and interesting tho: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6710474/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

The Lost City with Sandra Bullock, Daniel Radcliffe, Brad Pitt & Channing Tatum is a pretty good movie, had a lot of funny bits that had me & the wife laughing and Radcliffe is great as a villain. One of the better movies I have seen in awhile.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Lost City with Sandra Bullock, Daniel Radcliffe, Brad Pitt & Channing Tatum is a pretty good movie, had a lot of funny bits that had me & the wife laughing and Radcliffe is great as a villain. One of the better movies I have seen in awhile.
    We need to see that. It's basically a remake of Romancing the Stone from the 80s, which was one of our favorite movies.

Batman was on HBO last night for 3 hours and although it was very dark and gloomy, it was a good flick and i stayed awake(rare for me)
    4/5 stars

Thumbs up Abandoned

True story of a yacht that overturns on the way to Tonga from New Zealand. 4 Man crew survived 119 days adrift at sea, one of them goes 1/2 crazy over the ordeal.

Great story, on Amazon prime, highly recommend watching.

Also watched "The Watch" which is one of those ridiculous Ben Stiller movies, has Vince Vaughn and a couple other familiar faces. Not many people appreciate that level of stupidity in comedy movies but I was laughing my ass off, I thought it was hilarious.

Went to the Nic Cage movie. It was kinda funny. Likely only enjoyable if you're a fan of his work. Lots of movie references and quotes from past work.

Thinking of shutting off Netflix because it's like 3X more expensive than any other channel offering similar content.

At any rate I finally got through the 3 hours and 30 minutes of agony that is "Apocalypse Now" on Netflix.

There was so much engaging content in this movie but so much boring dialogue. The entire French dinner could/should have been deleted, but the French funeral scene was amazing.

Not sure what Coppala was trying to accomplish here but an hour of talking could have been cut out without affecting the story, which was pretty damn good.

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Continuing on my Oscar buzz watching spree I just finished unbroken. I went in expecting a slow moving movie because of the subject matter and it is. I'm guessing it is a pretty accurate movie as far as the horrors that POWs went through. Worth a watch but don't expect action, expect realistic brutality that can make a person uneasy.
    Just saw this on Prime, had no idea it was 2015.

I think it's a great guy film, a great story, mix of a lot of fiction movies.

Since it's based on a true story I rate it higher than a lot of them in this Genre. You'll definitely need to have a couple tissues at the conclusion as you'll suddenly realize it's time to clean your glasses.

Finally watched the newest Spider Man movie and loved it, opened up the multiverse and the addition of the other spideys was very cool.
    I also binge watched all of Wandavision and even my wife got hooked on that series, started out weird with the 1st episode almost causing me to tune out but stuck with it & it had us both loving it by the end of the 3rd episode.

Finally watched the newest Spider Man movie and loved it, opened up the multiverse and the addition of the other spideys was very cool.
    I also binge watched all of Wandavision and even my wife got hooked on that series, started out weird with the 1st episode almost causing me to tune out but stuck with it & it had us both loving it by the end of the 3rd episode.
    If you liked the Spider Man movie, you should like the new Dr. Strange movie. It's more multiverse action.

This is another good one on the same premise which I highly recommend -

And obviously go see Top Gun in IMAX.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This week I saw THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE!

It's the Indian movie RRR, which is on Netflix. It's a historical epic with two hero dudes and lots of fighting and special effects in the Indian style, meaning very stylized and exaggerated. Being Indian, it's also 3 hours long. It's in Hindi with English subtitles.

I don't watch many Indian movies, but I love some of them. My fake name here, Gabbar, was taken from a classic 70s Indian movie. This movie, RRR, is so visually awesome, don't know why they can't make American movies look that good. It's apparently the most expensive Indian movie ever.

Highly recommended.

Watched a few on the place.

Monster Hunter, decent premise but a bit confusing at times. The actors did well with what they were given. The ending was odd and sure it set it up for a sequel but not sure it's warranted.

Moonfall....stupid move, stupid premise, just overall bad. The Moon is alien tech and they populated earth, now a bad alien is trying to kill everyone. This thing had so much $hit like the film 2012 that were so improbable its ludicrous.

Ambulance, I was worn out from this film as it's non stop action and honestly gets tiring dealing with it for 2+ hrs. The acting is very good it's just tiresome after awhile.

therealocgamer is just really nice. (+1000) therealocgamer is just really nice. (+1000) therealocgamer is just really nice. (+1000) therealocgamer is just really nice. (+1000) therealocgamer is just really nice. (+1000) therealocgamer is just really nice. (+1000) therealocgamer is just really nice. (+1000) therealocgamer is just really nice. (+1000) therealocgamer is just really nice. (+1000) therealocgamer is just really nice. (+1000) therealocgamer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not really a movie recommendation, but I can recommend Plex as a streaming service. Has thousands of movies and TV shows, but the cost is ridiculously good value; think it's like €120 once-off payment for a lifetime subscription.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Show of hands for Top Gun?

"Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503