Page 94 of 110 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 3296
    poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Avengers: Endgame (NO spoilers)

Watched the first showing at 10:15am today by myself since my wife has a friend visiting and I wasn't going to wait.

Hits you in the feels right from the start and many times thereafter. But, holy crap was it ever good and IMO, the best Marvel movie to date. My only complaint was a brief SJW scene that wasn't necessary, added nothing, and you'll know it when you see it. It pays a lot of fan service and references just about all the preceding Marvel movies.

Will be seeing it again Tuesday with my wife and a friend where I'll hopefully be able to pick up some things I may have missed. It tied up Infinity War and the Infinity Saga very nicely. The main end credits were cool, but there is no scene, mid or end. I read online that you may want to stick around 'til the very end of the credits for some audio, which I'll do on Tuesday. Great movie!
    Life is tough. And it's tougher when you're stupid.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First Man

The opening scene is epic; particularly the sound engineering. Overall a good film.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post
    Avengers: Endgame (NO spoilers)

Watched the first showing at 10:15am today by myself since my wife has a friend visiting and I wasn't going to wait.

Hits you in the feels right from the start and many times thereafter. But, holy crap was it ever good and IMO, the best Marvel movie to date. My only complaint was a brief SJW scene that wasn't necessary, added nothing, and you'll know it when you see it. It pays a lot of fan service and references just about all the preceding Marvel movies.

Will be seeing it again Tuesday with my wife and a friend where I'll hopefully be able to pick up some things I may have missed. It tied up Infinity War and the Infinity Saga very nicely. The main end credits were cool, but there is no scene, mid or end. I read online that you may want to stick around 'til the very end of the credits for some audio, which I'll do on Tuesday. Great movie!
    Have tickets for tomorrow night, I have high expectations.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shazam was fun. Good acting, some genuinely funny parts, didn't take itself seriously. A really good popcorn movie.

Waiting on Endgame...will have to see that next.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Have tickets for tomorrow night, I have high expectations.
    I read some non-spoiler reactions from the premier and they were all extremely positive and so went in with high expectations and the movie exceeded them for me. I've been reading a thread in the Big Misc and there is a lot of bellyaching that this or that didn't happen. Upon reflection, I can see some of the points, but all I can say is I liked it a lot.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post
    I read some non-spoiler reactions from the premier and they were all extremely positive and so went in with high expectations and the movie exceeded them for me. I've been reading a thread in the Big Misc and there is a lot of bellyaching that this or that didn't happen. Upon reflection, I can see some of the points, but all I can say is I liked it a lot.
    Would I like it if I have no idea what an Avenger is? I've seen a few superhero movies but I'm not sure if they were Avengers or something else. Do you have to know any backstory?

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going to see Avengers, just to see what the hype is all about. Really not my genre, but it sounds like it might be awesome.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Going to see Avengers, just to see what the hype is all about. Really not my genre, but it sounds like it might be awesome.
    I’m sure you will enjoy it, but imo, the backstory on all of these characters is a huge piece of the experience. I’ve not seen it yet, but in each movie before this one, there are a ton of references to other movies and characters which may not make sense. Still though, I’m sure it will still be a lot of fun.

Do you have time to watch all 22 movies before you go to the theatre.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I’m sure you will enjoy it, but imo, the backstory on all of these characters is a huge piece of the experience. I’ve not seen it yet, but in each movie before this one, there are a ton of references to other movies and characters which may not make sense. Still though, I’m sure it will still be a lot of fun.

Do you have time to watch all 22 movies before you go to the theatre.
    Oh.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Oh.
    Now look, you will still like it.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Avengers Endgame, overall I liked it but there were numerous aspects I didn't care for & 1 point I think is a huge glaring mistake but I won't offer any spoilers so this can be discussed in a week or two. There were some fantastic parts that you can't help but love but then you get hit with a couple of bummers.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Gabbar99 View Post
    Would I like it if I have no idea what an Avenger is? I've seen a few superhero movies but I'm not sure if they were Avengers or something else. Do you have to know any backstory?
    Hard to say, but I doubt it would have the same emotional impact, since you don't know the history of these characters over 22 movies/10 years. The movie references an aspect of just about all of them. Many of the scenes wouldn't make any sense to someone who hasn't seen the previous movies.

It would be an interesting review from someone who hasn't seen the other movies.

Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Avengers Endgame, overall I liked it but there were numerous aspects I didn't care for & 1 point I think is a huge glaring mistake but I won't offer any spoilers so this can be discussed in a week or two. There were some fantastic parts that you can't help but love but then you get hit with a couple of bummers.
    kinda hard to review it without saying much about it huh?hahaa ya took the kiddo yesterday in a packed theater and he really liked it and overall I did too

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wasn't crazy about it. I didn't like the end or the endings.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inf. War last year was just so spectacular, I had a bad feeling this one would be a let down. Without revealing any spoilers....

1. The movie was easily 20-30 mins too long, just dragging on certain scenes with background music.
    2. NO one clapped at the end of the movie. Granted, I went to a morning showing, but still....
    3. Marvel is just PRINTING money lately. LOL.
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit.

Real Estate Crew

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Baylorballs View Post
    Inf. War last year was just so spectacular, I had a bad feeling this one would be a let down. Without revealing any spoilers....

1. The movie was easily 20-30 mins too long, just dragging on certain scenes with background music.
    2. NO one clapped at the end of the movie. Granted, I went to a morning showing, but still....
    People clap at the end of the movies?

Hummmm, I live in the wrong area...lol
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Baylorballs View Post

I saw some 2020 movie previews, yesterday and reincarnation is real, in the movies, at least.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I saw some 2020 movie previews, yesterday and reincarnation is real, in the movies, at least.
    I just found out that the movies coming out in 2020 in which I thought characters were reincarnated are actually movies set in the past.

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I just found out that the movies coming out in 2020 in which I thought characters were reincarnated are actually movies set in the past.
    Loki looks to be the only Pre-Endgame movie coming out, unless I read them wrong...hard to tell..
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    Loki looks to be the only Pre-Endgame movie coming out, unless I read them wrong...hard to tell..
    I don't want to post a spoiler, just in case some people haven't seen ENDGAME, but a spider and the negative of colour.

Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    People clap at the end of the movies?

Hummmm, I live in the wrong area...lol
    I do If it's a good movie, of course.

So, saw the Avengers movie. It was good, kept my attention. Probably wouldn't see it again, as it's not really my thing, but entertaining for sure!

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Teen Titans Go to the Movies
    Certificate 12 in UK, but I think only PG in the US

So much better than expected, a lot of sarcastic humour. Gave me quite a few chuckles
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The Vault

On Netflix. Ragtag team of semi skilled criminals robs a bank, turns out the bank is haunted. Actually really well acted but no big names. The story has all the mistakes that people always make in these movies, but it's suspenseful and enjoyable.
    Bro with mattbro95

RIP: Dirty South Crew

Rep 9 for Stressmonkey

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was not a big fan of Avengers Endgame. 6.5/10
    David

Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    I was not a big fan of Avengers Endgame. 6.5/10
    I can agree with that, I enjoyed Hellboy, Aquaman & Captain Marvel a lot more.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can agree with that, I enjoyed Hellboy, Aquaman & Captain Marvel a lot more.
    It was OK, I didn't mind taking kids to it.
    I'd planned to drop them off and go to gym next door instead of watching it, but for various reasons that didn't happen so I saw the film, when it first came out.

I would say that I haven't watched the other films (except for Aquaman and 1st Guardians of the galaxy film), but now I've seen endgame I don't feel the need to see any of the previous ones. People could just save time/money and watch this one and not bother with the others that's got to be a plus, right?

Edit: or watch "Teen Titans go to the movies" as that's the same theme (despite being DC).
    In fact it offers an explanation of why there have been so many **** Marvel movies recently including film bada55 versions of lame comic heroes like Aquaman.
    yeah second thoughts, just see Teen Titans and save even more time/money from watching the Marvel films
    Edit2: If you rent Teen Titans for family the closing comments may not be suitable for the youngest viewers (and earned itself a 12 certificate in UK)
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 05-14-2019 at 02:55 AM.
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

Watched Glass and then Cold Pursuit tonight, Glass was odd and honestly quite boring for the most part, I have seen the previous 2 movies and they were better than this was. Cold Pursuit with Liam Neeson was and odd duck with a fair bit of revenge, gun battles and of course blood, what I wasn't expecting was a comedy and that's exactly what this was. It was entertaining and was a bit different compared to anything else I have seen.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cold Pursuit with Liam Neeson was and odd duck with a fair bit of revenge, gun battles and of course blood, what I wasn't expecting was a comedy and that's exactly what this was. It was entertaining and was a bit different compared to anything else I have seen.
    I'm all in on Liam Neeson killing people movies. Tried to get my wife to see that with me on Saturday, but no go. I'll wait for video and see it myself.

It sounds a whole lot like "Missile Tow", the spoof Liam Neeson movie in "Daddy's Home 2":

https://youtu.be/o2WOfBYoNxE?t=28

debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Today I saw John Wick 3. If you're a fan of the first two, this won't disappoint. Needless to say, action from the word go and the typical action you would expect. There are the usual twists and you actually learn a little history of John Wick. Some key characters are back and they remain important.
    I won't get into prodution specifics but it is exactly what you would expect. Does this leave an opening for another? I ain't saying.
    If you liked one and two, watch this.
    Mike

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    American Honey

Not everyone's cup of tea for sure, but dark and unpredictable enough for me to love it. Small town white trash chick gets picked up a by a van full of magazine sellers her age where they travel all over the midwest selling magazine subscriptions. I almost did this one summer in college. The music is a lot of modern rap + a little old country which sets a real unique vibe for the flick. The actors felt genuine and the story felt real enough to be drawn from truth. It's a pretty good time investment at 2 hrs 15 minutes and really only a handful of people who enjoy gypsy/hippie type stories will like it.

I lol'ed at the strong sexual content WARNING, you see no females nude but a couple of flashes of guy's dicks. If this had included like 30 minutes of naked chicks and no dicks it would have just said "nudity."
    Last edited by Bando; 05-25-2019 at 06:14 PM.
    Bro with mattbro95

RIP: Dirty South Crew

Rep 9 for Stressmonkey