Page 11 of 114 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Mission Impossible "Ghost Protocal", was ok with a halfway decent storyline and some pretty good stunts.
    Yup. Basically what you would expect. But Paula Patton,

Yes please!

Saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Dark & twisted, good story. Never read the book, so I can't compare it. Probably the best movie I've seen in a while.
    Right on to the real, and death to the fakers. Peace out.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just finished watching "Battleship", now I don't know what movie the critics were watching but it wasn't this one as both myelf and my wife enjoyed it quite a bit. A little slow moving in the beginning setting up the typical relaitonship between the loveable loser and his got it all going on brother. But once that's established it's game on and this movie delivered a lot.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just finished watching "Battleship", now I don't know what movie the critics were watching but it wasn't this one as both myelf and my wife enjoyed it quite a bit. A little slow moving in the beginning setting up the typical relaitonship between the loveable loser and his got it all going on brother. But once that's established it's game on and this movie delivered a lot.

Almost got it from Redbox today, but decided to re-rent (had it for 2days and couldn't make time to watch it) The Hunter. Probably lame, but Dafoe is a known actor of some acclaim. I was surprised to see Battleship had no "real" names, but was rated favorably (by Redbox watchers) Will check out soon enough.....

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I watched "Super 8" on Netflix the other night. Kids are making a movie on a Super 8 camera and there is quite a scene in the background-all caught on film. Can't tell too much or it would be a spoiler. Great for those who love action and sci-fi, had me thinking about Stephen King's "It."

Well worth the price of admission.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watched 'Paul' the other day. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost make a great team. Lots of in-jokes about other movies and yes, Sigourney Weaver's in this one as well. She still looks great and does a terrific job as 'the Boss'. Funny film.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watched Buried with Ryan Reynolds, didn't think a film with basically a cast of 1 would hold my attention but it had me perched on the edge of my sofa at parts.

Well worth a watch.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I redboxed it yesterday and loved it. Crank it up with good surround sound and its a fantastic battle flick.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    I redboxed it yesterday and loved it. Crank it up with good surround sound and its a fantastic battle flick.
    Yep, had the sound cranked up here as well.

Bando, you honestly liked Super 8? Wife and I went to theater and I hate it, thought it was boring, drawn out, didn't like any of the characters and thought it reminded me of The Goonies with a lame alien thrown in.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bando, you honestly liked Super 8? Wife and I went to theater and I hate it, thought it was boring, drawn out, didn't like any of the characters and thought it reminded me of The Goonies with a lame alien thrown in.
    I was sick in bed with a cold, flicking through Netflix, and just clicked on it with low expectations. I liked the camera shop stoner, liked the concept of USAF vs lonely people eating alien, cover ups, heroic dorky PhD. all good stuff.

Just finished watching Expendables 2 and Men In Black 3. They were both meh, in Expendables there were far too many corny 1 liners alluding to the actors older movies and you could tell they didn't even try to take the movie semi seriously, plus there were huge plot gaps.

MIB3 was cute at times and I did enjoy Josh Brolin as a young Tommy Lee Jones, but it was just more of the same ole same ole.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just finished watching Expendables 2 and Men In Black 3. They were both meh, in Expendables there were far too many corny 1 liners alluding to the actors older movies and you could tell they didn't even try to take the movie semi seriously, plus there were huge plot gaps.

MIB3 was cute at times and I did enjoy Josh Brolin as a young Tommy Lee Jones, but it was just more of the same ole same ole.
    Saw the same 2 flicks in the past 2wks or so. I didn't expect them to be more than what you described, so....I found them entertaining. These days, I can live with that.

I watched Savages yesterday; Oliver Stone film....gritty, over the top, racy, etc., and like above....I found it entertaining. Not a family movie, for sure, lol, but worth a watch.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For those who have young kids, Rise of the Guardians has great animation but only a so-so story line. Wreck-it Ralph is a laugh, and is a bright, in-jokey sort of animated outing both young kids as well as their parents will enjoy. Not a new idea by any means but the voice acting is quite good.

Did manage to see The Horde (Le Horde), a French zombie movie which predates the whole WWZ idea (mainly about the zombies acting like track stars instead of shambling semi-dead people-things). Gritty, well-acted, it has a few twists and turns and the ending is expected, but still kind of a downer.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Watched in the last week -

A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas

Never saw the first one, watched the 2nd (Escape Guantanamo) and now this. Was pretty lame, very loose story line filled with periods of Kumar getting stoned. not even enough un-necessary nudity to save it.

The Campaign (Will Ferrel / Zack Galifinakis)

At least it was short, not a big fan of Ferrel's at the best of times but this just had virtually no laughs at any stage. Whats happened to American Comedy?

The Day

Post apolyptic action/horror flick. Group of 20 / 30 somethings travel along a road and find a house only to realise its a trap set up by the local gang of cannibals. Multiple attacks / battles ensue with decent enough action. Is filmed using very muted colour pallete, so looks pretty ordinary. Worth a watch if you can netflix it for free, wouldn't pay as a premium d/load or physical rental (if that still exists in the US).
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150040863

Max Lifts

Squat 135kgs (297 lbs)
    Bench 105kgs (231 lbs)
    Deads 160kgs (352lbs)

Originally Posted by Sen8or View Post

The Day

Post apolyptic action/horror flick. Group of 20 / 30 somethings travel along a road and find a house only to realise its a trap set up by the local gang of cannibals. Multiple attacks / battles ensue with decent enough action. Is filmed using very muted colour pallete, so looks pretty ordinary. Worth a watch if you can netflix it for free, wouldn't pay as a premium d/load or physical rental (if that still exists in the US).
    Not on Netfix, shame because it's hard beat a good cannibal movie.

I've only watched 1 movie in the last 3 months, busy time of year. I was home sick one day and I watched a movie where there's this prison camp in space and the President's Daughter gets held hostage during a prison break and a framed ex government agent that has been sentenced to spend 30 years there can win his freedom by saving the President's Daughter.

Can not find the title of the movie now.

You would think from my plot summary that it would be a predictable POS. It was not. The lead guy was built and a smartass and did a great job. Hot girl was hot.

The criminals in this movie were something else, just unreal characters - think Mad Max X 2. Suspenseful and engaging.

No boobies.

Reps for title of the movie, I can't dig it up on my laptop

Bando, I think the title of the movie is 'Lockout' with Guy Pearce.

Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Beat me too it guyjin, gets released on DVD/bluray in NZ in jan, looking forward too it.

Max Lifts

Squat 135kgs (297 lbs)
    Bench 105kgs (231 lbs)
    Deads 160kgs (352lbs)

Originally Posted by mixbwoy View Post
    Yup. Basically what you would expect. But Paula Patton,

Yes please!

Saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Dark & twisted, good story. Never read the book, so I can't compare it. Probably the best movie I've seen in a while.
    The US version with Daniel Craig or the proper euro version? Noomi rappace kicks arse as lisbeth, much grittier

Max Lifts

Squat 135kgs (297 lbs)
    Bench 105kgs (231 lbs)
    Deads 160kgs (352lbs)

mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not sure if these have been mentioned yet, but if you don't mind foreign films these are worth a look:
    Tell No One http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362225/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
    The Raid: Redemption http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1899353/
    Let The Right One In (the original swedish version) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139797/
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult...

--==2013 Meet Lifts==--
    147.5/325 | 90/198 | 202.5/446

mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The US version with Daniel Craig or the proper euro version? Noomi rappace kicks arse as lisbeth, much grittier
    Saw the US version. Someone else said that about the original/euro version. I'll have to check it out some time.

Have seen a few movies of late: Expendables 2 (Corbi's post was dead on), The Dark Night Rises (worth the watch, but not the best in the series), The Bourne Legacy (if you're a fan of the series, you should watch, but was expecting more), Savages (dbx's review pretty much nailed, but I was expecting a little more action/violence), Ted (had some pretty funny moments, typical Seth Macfarlane humor, think the hype ruined it a little for me), but the best movie I have seen in awhile is

End of Watch was pretty damn good. Basically everything you expect in a semi-realistic cop move based in LA, but the chemistry between Jake Gyllenhaal & Michael Pena was awesome. On par or better than Danny Glover & Mel Gibson from the Lethal Weapon franchise. Good jokes & great one liners between the two almost made this a comedy. Think Training Day meets Lethal Weapon.
    Last edited by mixbwoy; 12-14-2012 at 08:12 AM.
    Right on to the real, and death to the fakers. Peace out.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just seen on DVD the man with the iron fists,the new Clint Eastwood movie is good as well,I really enjoyed Prometheus.
    You cant always get what you want,but if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need.
    Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Saw the same 2 flicks in the past 2wks or so. I didn't expect them to be more than what you described, so....I found them entertaining. These days, I can live with that.

I watched Savages yesterday; Oliver Stone film....gritty, over the top, racy, etc., and like above....I found it entertaining. Not a family movie, for sure, lol, but worth a watch.
    Ok that's a bit freaky as we watched Savages wednesday night, I was ready to turn it off a couple times in the first 30 minutes but then it reeled both my wife and I into it. Glad I didn't pay theater money for it but it was entertaining for sure.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I watched recently The Other Bolelyn Girl, with Natalie Portman. Her performance is outstanding, she is an incredible actress. The entire cast, perfectly chosen for its roles. The plot is riveting. If you get a chance to rent it, I highly recommend. I was saddened to see that Rotten Tomatoes didn't rave over it, but sometimes, their critique is way off, in my opinion.

edit to add the link ... www.rottentomatoes.com It's a good site, if you're wondering if a movie is worth seeing or not; I like it because it gives you audience reviews, not just critics, which often times, I don't always agree w/critics about the movies they rave over or don't.
    Last edited by whatevergirl; 12-14-2012 at 05:52 AM. Reason: grammar error :=O

RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000)
    other movies I have watched
    Looper
    HellRaiser-Revelations
    Safety not Guaranteed
    Thats my boy
    Inbred
    resident evil-retribution
    premium rush
    the details
    10 years
    the bourne legacy
    the brave
    Ted
    the watch
    wilfred season one and two
    just started to watch the walking dead season 3 on dvd

In China movies dvd movies are cheap,
    You cant always get what you want,but if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need.
    Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Bando, I think the title of the movie is 'Lockout' with Guy Pearce.
    Beat me too it guyjin, gets released on DVD/bluray in NZ in jan, looking forward too it.
    Correct! good movie

The Bourne legacy

Felt a bit let down by this. Good heritage being a Bourne film, but no Matt Damon=Not Bourne. Action pieces were good specially the bike chase through Manilla, but overall too Super Secret US Govt agency conspiracy stuff, didn't keep to the KISS principle. Solid 7/10 from me.

The Grey

Liam Neeson tries to lead a group of oil workers out of Alaskan wilderness after a plane crash, being hunted by a pack of wolves. Fairly decent thriller, good use of surrounds with the wolves at night. Ending was a bit fkd, it just finished, they could have at least shown a decent battle between Neeson and the alpha wolf. Scrapes to a 6/10.

Max Lifts

Squat 135kgs (297 lbs)
    Bench 105kgs (231 lbs)
    Deads 160kgs (352lbs)

The Grey

Liam Neeson tries to lead a group of oil workers out of Alaskan wilderness after a plane crash, being hunted by a pack of wolves. Fairly decent thriller, good use of surrounds with the wolves at night. Ending was a bit fkd, it just finished, they could have at least shown a decent battle between Neeson and the alpha wolf. Scrapes to a 6/10.
    At the end of that movie I sat there and was like "wtf was the point of the entire movie?". Would have been easier for everyone to just stay at the plane wreckage and get picked off one by one.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Prometheus.

The preqel for Aliens.

Entertaining and good sci fi flick
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Grey

Did you watch all the way through the credits?
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult...

--==2013 Meet Lifts==--
    147.5/325 | 90/198 | 202.5/446

Originally Posted by mal1ce View Post
    Did you watch all the way through the credits?
    No, what'd we miss?

Max Lifts

Squat 135kgs (297 lbs)
    Bench 105kgs (231 lbs)
    Deads 160kgs (352lbs)

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, what'd we miss?
    You want me to post it?

I got skillz like that
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde