Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Top Secret Nutrition N.O. 370

Check out the video that is posted under New Products for N.O. 370.

Let me know what you think.

This product works and you will not be disappointed.
    Sales at Top Secret Nutrition
    Fueling Active Lifestyles 24/7
    email: sales@topsecretnutrition.com

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)

this video?

now that's a pump
    Last edited by michaelarmenta; 01-07-2011 at 07:31 PM.

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TSNutrition View Post

You got any free samples by chance? i would glady post a review if so. =)

TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSNutrition is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes I do have samples and thanks for posting this video here, I meant the one from Dr. SanGiovanni, but this one shows the pump.
    Youngkang I received your email, will send it out on Monday.
    I have been tearing it up at the gym thanks to this N.O. 370. In simplest terms, IT WORKS.

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes I do have samples and thanks for posting this video here, I meant the one from Dr. SanGiovanni, but this one shows the pump.
    Youngkang I received your email, will send it out on Monday.
    I have been tearing it up at the gym thanks to this N.O. 370. In simplest terms, IT WORKS.
    Don't you need my address before u send out? hehe =)

zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im in to try this out. can you pm me and let me know if you can send some out to me. ill respond with my shipping and contact info asap
    YOUR BODY IS YOUR FORTRESS. YOU build it the way YOU want it to be BUILT!

Controlled Labs Motiv8 II 8wk transformation Challenge - 1st place WINNER

Current running supliment stack:
    Controlled Labs: White flood, Green Mag, Purple Wrath, Glycergrow, Orange Triad.

"Winning the WAR against GENETICS"

GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would you send a tub internationally?

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Are you carried by BB.com?

If your answer is yes, best of luck.

If your answer is no, I am going to dress you in red.

Choose wisely.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ My god, he's off the leash . . .
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Are you carried by BB.com?

If your answer is yes, best of luck.

If your answer is no, I am going to dress you in red.

Choose wisely.
    Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    ^^ My god, he's off the leash . . .
    No answer is ..... well..... a no. I have special ordered a red spandex top for him. It arrives tomorrow.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Originally Posted by youngkang View Post
    Don't you need my address before u send out? hehe =)
    I guessed your address. lol

Originally Posted by zacsa View Post
    im in to try this out. can you pm me and let me know if you can send some out to me. ill respond with my shipping and contact info asap
    sent

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    No answer is ..... well..... a no. I have special ordered a red spandex top for him. It arrives tomorrow.
    Red spandex top for her. size 0 please.

zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacsa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got the no370 today in the mail and i tried it in my workout today and it was very very good! It hit me hard in about 15min and lasted throughout the workout! I had very good pumps and just realy enjoyed it.... thank you for the samples and I honestly do recommend this product so far. I would love to log it for you if you give me the opportunity. Just let me know! and thanks again!
    YOUR BODY IS YOUR FORTRESS. YOU build it the way YOU want it to be BUILT!

Controlled Labs Motiv8 II 8wk transformation Challenge - 1st place WINNER

Current running supliment stack:
    Controlled Labs: White flood, Green Mag, Purple Wrath, Glycergrow, Orange Triad.

"Winning the WAR against GENETICS"

NO 370 by Top Secret Nutrition

Please those of you who have received a bottle of the N.O. 370 keep your log on the product.
    For those who received a sample please write a review.
    Thanks to everyone who is logging and who has written a review. Based on the response and follow through we will continue to give samples and request loggers in the future.

dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had it sent home, and I'm at school, but I will get to the review as soon as possible.

tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just got the samples on friday....Gonna us them starting monday....Will have the review posted prolly around wednesday... Im lookin forward to trying them.
    Group Juggernaut!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Charlesthelmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Count me in. How do I get ahold of some samples?

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

real deal

NO 370 is good stuff. I got a sample packet a couple weeks ago and I haven't had a workout like that since. If youp guys ever need a more serious tester/logger let me know. I'd do a good job for you. Win win. Keep up the good work.

AfterDeath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AfterDeath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AfterDeath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AfterDeath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AfterDeath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AfterDeath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AfterDeath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AfterDeath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AfterDeath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Got the samples a few days ago. Will use them tomorrow when I workout. I'll let you guys know how it is when I use it. Thanks!

wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    got some samples, this stuff is BOMB!, you get good pumps and endurance without feeling cracked out. nice pumps with sustained energy

ka_of_fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I LOVE these products :)

This stuff is great thanks for the samples. Also I love that most of their products do not have a horrible aftertaste to them and are easy to drink and have great effects

deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Review-Product

Hello guys

I got my free samples from this company...Have to be honest not a big fan. It tastes really gross and theres that after taste too. Also I didnt feel anything after I took this. No feeling of any "pump" or energy boost at all. Not highly recommended. Sorry

akaHeavyHitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sample

I'd be willing to try this out and post a review.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This stuff works!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

mtime15 is just really nice. (+1000) mtime15 is just really nice. (+1000) mtime15 is just really nice. (+1000) mtime15 is just really nice. (+1000) mtime15 is just really nice. (+1000) mtime15 is just really nice. (+1000) mtime15 is just really nice. (+1000) mtime15 is just really nice. (+1000) mtime15 is just really nice. (+1000) mtime15 is just really nice. (+1000) mtime15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just but a tub of this.

so far im kind of neutral on the results. im not feeling much of anything.

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do yall still have samples. I'll do a review. Pm me if u do thanks

Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I sent you a PM TS!
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. --Will Rogers

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deedup15 View Post
    Hello guys

I got my free samples from this company...Have to be honest not a big fan. It tastes really gross and theres that after taste too. Also I didnt feel anything after I took this. No feeling of any "pump" or energy boost at all. Not highly recommended. Sorry
    Seriously? It's tasty as hell, and pumps were great. Not much else from 3 samples, but damn it was tasty.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.