MacApple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice for Taking Dimethabolin by Myopharma

I posted this in another forum but I think it was the wrong section.

I'm sure I'm going to get blown up here but I'm asking for some guidance on how to take Dimethabolin correctly. Your advice is part of my research. If you're going to throw some punches, fine, but leave some useful advice along with your hits....

In about a month or so, I'm going to start a cycle of Dimethabolin and would know the correct, most productive way to go about it. Everything from start to finish. After reading a number of articles and logs about it, my thoughts on taking this correctly are....Use as a 6 week cycle, 2 pills a day for 3-4 weeks, up the dosage to 3 pills for 1-2 week (depending on the sides), then back down for the last week of cycle. Durning the time I am taking the Dime, I will be taking 1-2 pills a day of Milk Thistle. As a PCT I have access to Nolvadex-D, which I will be taking 1 pill a day for 4 weeks. You have any advice or tweeks to this I would like to hear them and the reason why the change.

A quick history, I have been seriously lifting for over a year now, with very very little results. I would have to sew on an extra limb to gain some weight. I currently sit around +/- 150lbs...My diet is very good and my supplements intake consists of, fish oil, flaxseed, multi, protein, creatine and some pre work out formula such as jack3d or superpump.

My concern with the cycle is the side effect of back pumps....I had lower back surgery for a slipped disc about 3 months ago and wonder if this would cause harm to the area. I have been back in the gym for a few weeks now. I feel the area is strong and almost ready to get back to heavy lifting. Does anyone have any history of taking something that cause back pumps after any back surgery?

If anyone need to know any additional info to give the proper advice, let me know and I'll be happy to post. Thanks for the help.

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dimethabolin is a dymethazine clone. You shouldn't take it at your weight IMO.

www.tunedsports.com
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    #1... you're 147 lbs. and have only been lifting for a year?! pack on some pounds and at least another 3 or 4 years of training experience before taking on a cycle of anything.

#2... this is not a starter steroid.

#3... milk thistle won't do a god-damned thing.

#4... the least of your concerns should be back pumps.

verdict: don't do this.

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Steroids are not going to be the answer if you don't have your **** (diet/training) together. I'd taper down Nolva, although you don't HAVE to.

Milk thistle is garbage, get NAC and Liv52.

Your cycle is very potent for a first cycle (45mg max 6 week Dzine cycle) and I'd consider going a bit lighter..
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    Steroids are not going to be the answer if you don't have your **** (diet/training) together. I'd taper down Nolva, although you don't HAVE to.

Your cycle is very potent for a first cycle (45mg max 6 week Dzine cycle) and I'd consider going a bit lighter..
    Thanks, I have been seeing a nutritionist and a trainer for a while...so I think I'm up to par for diet and training.

Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    #1... you're 147 lbs. and have only been lifting for a year?! pack on some pounds and at least another 3 or 4 years of training experience before taking on a cycle of anything.

#2... this is not a starter steroid.

#3... milk thistle won't do a god-damned thing.

#4... the least of your concerns should be back pumps.

verdict: don't do this.
    I have been working out for over 10 years, only this last year or so I've been doing it seriously. I appreciate your concern for me but this is something I've been wanting to do for a few years now.

Originally Posted by askem View Post
    Dimethabolin is a dymethazine clone. You shouldn't take it at your weight IMO.
    This is an interesting statement.....In all my research I have not heard anything about being to "light". I will check out the link.

Is there another enhancement that is better suited for someone in my weight class?

Thanks.

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    youre still quite light to cycle imo. try putting on another 10lbs atleast first. once yuore ready start with something like h-drol, p-mag, epi or protomax. with dmyeth no need to go above 30mg or past 4-5 weeks.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok well Im at 165lbs and 5'10" Ive acquired the dimethabolin by myopharma and I understand about the pct and all, but do you NEED to take other things during the cycle? I know its recommended, but is it more like riding a bicycle with a helmet? I know that you need a pct with a good serm like nolvadex, but what about things like "life support" that youre supposed to take during the cycle WITH the dimethabolin? is this necessary?
    Disappointment only comes with expectation--

--The odds of success are dramatically improved with each attempt.

If you know better, then do better--

--Credere in te Stesso

Those who say "I cant"...never will--

harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StarrFitnessX3 View Post
    Ok well Im at 165lbs and 5'10" Ive acquired the dimethabolin by myopharma and I understand about the pct and all, but do you NEED to take other things during the cycle? I know its recommended, but is it more like riding a bicycle with a helmet? I know that you need a pct with a good serm like nolvadex, but what about things like "life support" that youre supposed to take during the cycle WITH the dimethabolin? is this necessary?

No it is not like riding a bicycle with out a helmet you must use some kind of cycle support while running dymethazine its more like drinking a fifth of tequila every day for 28-35 days and hoping you don't have problems you know its not healthy so fix it before its time to go to the hospital.

StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats what I figured. products like "life support" pretty much keep everything running smoothly as you drop unhealthy toxicity into your system. better to be safe than sorry.

I never really realized just how much really went into "steroids." Its not just take this pill, workout hard and youll become gigantic lol.

Its also good to know that there are so many ways now to protect yourself from the potential harms that this stuff can cause.

So now lets get all this in a line. During the cycle you take the dzine AND something to support your system. Such as Life Support. The day immediately after your last dzine, you start your PCT to restart your body's ability to produce its own testosterone. You do this by using a serm such a nolva. And once thats done with, you do a cleanse to get your liver back to what it should be?

--Credere in te Stesso

I appologize for all the questions, I really dont plan on killing myself lol. Are there any other methods people use for pct that is safer? Because from what Ive gathered in here, serms are toxic as well. But if thats the case, a cleanse at the very end WOULD make a great deal of sense.

--Credere in te Stesso

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I appologize for all the questions, I really dont plan on killing myself lol. Are there any other methods people use for pct that is safer? Because from what Ive gathered in here, serms are toxic as well. But if thats the case, a cleanse at the very end WOULD make a great deal of sense.
    SERMs are not particularly toxic for the purposes of PCT although it won't do you any harm to run cycle support during and/or after running one.

so you wouldnt take dzine without cycle support? Ive got the bottle of dzine but not cycle support yet and Im impatient. Just dont want to do unnecessary damage.

--Credere in te Stesso

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so you wouldnt take dzine without cycle support? Ive got the bottle of dzine but not cycle support yet and Im impatient. Just dont want to do unnecessary damage.
    There's your problem.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

hahaha yeah. Id rather wait and get all the information I can first.

--Credere in te Stesso

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Unless it was something really mild like 11-oxo I'd take support supps before, during and after the cycle, ie. into PCT. It's no foolproof insurance everything will go to plan but it's best to minimize the chance and extent of sides like high BP, bad lipid profile, liver stress, acne etc.