kingkong21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cheat meals on cut? How much food intake? Keeping the muscle, losing the fat.

Hey bros.

I'm at about... ehh.. 16% BF right now.. it's probably closer to 12ish but I'm going to be hard on myself and play it safe.

Anyway, I want to get to sub 10, and want to shed all of the fat on my body.

I need some advice from people who have successfully gotten there, not random a** losers who want to get there and think they know what they're talking about.

I'm 6'5'' 235lbs, and I want to stay there. I actually want to gain weight (healthy weight, MUSCLE. ), and shed the fat.

I play sports. Size and weight are something scouts/agents/blah blah blah look at. So, I want to loose this fat, and get myself to 250 with great workouts, and a strong diet.

Now.. I read everywhere that I should be taking in a gram of protein per pound. So.. I'm at 235.. that means 235g of protein a day. Do you guys realize how much f***ing food that takes? That's a s**t ton of meat, and a s**t ton of protein shakes. A s**t ton of food to burn off.

So it's a tough balancing act for me. How do you bro's out there who are 220+ keep the muscle, and keep the 6 packs and flat stomachs. S**t aint easy. I can tell you that. Some of you are warriors.

I know it's going to take time for me. I used to be about 20% BF just a few months ago.

On to the question. I want bro's 220+ with some abs and sub 10% BF to answer this.. seriously.

What does your diet look like?

How do you take in the needed protein?

How do you not "over-do" it, and take in your needed protein?

Can we cheat at all?

What if you have a slow metabolism, do you really need to watch what you do? Mine is fairly slow but working out has sped it up real nice.

Here's what my workouts look like.

Upperbody is done 3 days on, 1 off.

Lowerbody is every other day.

Core work (700 weighted crunches, 300 side dips) every day.

Cardio (8mins HIIT) 3 days a week.

I'm seeing results, and I'm cheating. I know I'm going to get there, I just want to see how others have done it, and learn from the pros.

Thanks guys.

Rock on.

Happy New Yearr!

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    requirements are based on LBM, not bodyweight so you don't need 235g
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Meat
    eggs
    lf dairy
    tuna
    whey

I am going to assume someone your size needs at least 2500 calories
    1lb chicken breast = 440 calories, 100g protein
    2 scoops whey=240 calories, 45g protein
    1c Cottage cheese= 160 caloires, 28g protein
    Thats 1/3rd or less of your calorie need and about 70% of protein need.
    Throw in some eggs, beans, and all your other foods and you should be there easy.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Meat
    eggs
    lf dairy
    tuna
    whey

Throw in some eggs, beans, and all your other foods and you should be there easy.
    hey man did u get past 100lbs yet?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome back Dan. Na he didn't and his log was discontinued

Still provides bulking advice to people but
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kingkong21 View Post

Core work (700 weighted crunches, 300 side dips) every day.

wat

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Meat
    eggs
    lf dairy
    tuna
    whey

Thanks my man.

1c of cottage cheese has 28g's? WOW. You learn something new everyday.

Yeah, I stick to grilled chicken alot, you can't beat it. Look at that calorie/protein ratio.

Originally Posted by Zody View Post
    wat
    I'm sure you know what weighted crunches are.

Idk what the hell you call the other work out (side dips?), my teammates showed me.

What you do is, you take a ten pound barbell, hold in in your left hand at your waist, take your right arm, and reach it down past your knee. Then switch sides. It works out the lovehandles real nice.

Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well im not over 220 so you can discard this if you want, but you wont have a problem eating 235g of protein once you discover things like sludge and greek yoghurt froyo with whey. Try sludge m8, a tbsp of peanut butter and 2 scoops chocolate whey and mix it up with water(Not too much), its so good. Apart from that 235 isnt really hard to hit, its probably less than you think. Good luck.