Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50)

COD: Black Ops weapons are disappointing

All the SMGs feel the exact same, and the only one really worthwhile is the AK74u

LMGs have the clip size of an assault rifle, but you run, reload and aim slower OH BOY. Also, the recoil on all of them except the MG60 makes them pretty awful.

Snipers have been nerfed to the point where they aren't useful at all. You're better off throwing an ACOG on a semi auto like the M14 or FAL.

Shotguns, rofl, worthless.

This leaves assault rifles. That might be fine if they were all very different but they all have incredibly similar spray patterns. The FAMAS, Enfield, GALIL AUG and Commando are almost exactly the same. None are accurate enough to go full auto at a long distance except maybe the Commando. You're better off just picking a high dmg assault rifle and pulling off single shots at range until you get it.

You probably just suck dick you noob
    -Misc

No I'm not fucking terrible, I have a KDR of 3.3 and I don't camp or leave games. The changes to knifing and killstreaks are great, I appreciate that Black Ops emphasizes shooting instead of explosives but the guns have no variety.

xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammySkid View Post
    All the SMGs feel the exact same, and the only one really worthwhile is the AK74u

LMGs have the clip size of an assault rifle, but you run, reload and aim slower OH BOY. Also, the recoil on all of them except the MG60 makes them pretty awful.

Snipers have been nerfed to the point where they aren't useful at all. You're better off throwing an ACOG on a semi auto like the M14 or FAL.

This leaves assault rifles. That might be fine if they were all very different but they all have incredibly similar spray patterns. The FAMAS, Enfield, GALIL AUG and Commando are almost exactly the same. None are accurate enough to go full auto at a long distance except maybe the Commando. You're better off just picking a high dmg assault rifle and pulling off single shots at range until you get it.

-Misc

No I'm not fucking terrible, I have a KDR of 3.3 and I don't camp or leave games. The changes to knifing and killstreaks are great, I appreciate that Black Ops emphasizes shooting instead of explosives but the guns have no variety.
    the game in its self is disappointing

kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    black ops is disappointing overall.

but for some reason i still play it
    NO
    PRESSURE,
    NO
    DIAMONDS.

SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SammySkid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Canadas_elite View Post
    I actually like the shotguns....that barrel AK that you get in Vietnam though ...holy recoil
    wat, I'm talking about multiplayer.

m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000)
    i like some of the gameplay aspects of black ops..but the maps are dull and boring... need a balance of mw2 and black ops

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your fault for buying the game op
    u should have known it would suck seeings as how treyarch made it

if you were a real cod fan, you would have just waited for the next infinity ward or respawn entertainment game.

unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like the dragons breath

Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    I can deal with the guns, the real problem is Last stand!!!

That **** is fcking dumb. Needs to go.

yes mad!

3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Before I traded it in for NBA 2k11 I used the crossbow the entire time

Brought fun and lulz

Originally Posted by m0neymike View Post
    i like some of the gameplay aspects of black ops..but the maps are dull and boring... need a balance of mw2 and black ops
    They're all linear and bland. Needs a map pack with all the MW2 maps.

Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Autonomisc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are there any good dual wield class?

Originally Posted by Dirk__Diggler View Post
    I can deal with the guns, the real problem is Last stand!!!

That **** is fcking dumb. Needs to go.

yes mad!
    I've probably lost over 100 kills due to last stand and then dying from someone else. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to make them invincible while they fall to the ground for 2 whole seconds should be killed.

crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no surprise there

series went downhill following cod2

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SPAS with silencer rapes. jakes on you
    I have no idea why I came back

UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Smgs are extremly unbalanced, the only one worth using is the AK74u, if your using a SMG and not using that gun your retarded.

Assault rifles like you said are all extremely similar and I dont even know where to start on them.

Shot guns are okay in the game, their fun to use and I have nothing bad on them in this game.

Snipers in this game are just terrible. The only one you should use is the LA9-something, aka the bolt one. It has a OHKO value if you hit the toroso up.

Almost all except one LMSG is usless. They have the rounds of an assault riffle wtf? The only one that doesnt is okay.

Originally Posted by Autonomisc View Post
    Are there any good dual wield class?
    Not really, only dual wield that's effective at all is pistols and even then it's inferior to something like extended mags.

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i hate how sniping is nerfed its the only gun that takes skill and you cant even use it

Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000)

-Misc

Did you seriously just complain about not having a gun to go full auto with at long range?

Holy **** you must suck dick. Anyway, the fact you even commented on LMGs is hilarious. Who the hell would ever use an LMG seriously?

Snipers aren't nerfed that bad at all. Whatever the bolt action one is called works just fine with a variable zoom. Yea, none of the SMGs or ARs have that much of a discernable advantage over each other, it's called balance and it's good for competition.

Black Ops weapons are easily the most balanced since CoD 2.

PepsiMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) PepsiMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) PepsiMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) PepsiMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) PepsiMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) PepsiMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) PepsiMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) PepsiMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) PepsiMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) PepsiMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) PepsiMax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FeralBeast View Post
    your fault for buying the game op
    u should have known it would suck seeings as how treyarch made it

if you were a real cod fan, you would have just waited for the next infinity ward or respawn entertainment game.
    WAW is an awesome game.
    ---Chelsea FC---
    Blue is the colour | Football is the game

♒2010 CℜƷW™♒

I LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I played the game and had fun until i maxed out my lvl, restarting all over was stupid and pointless since you dont get anything special. After that it was pointless to play it and exchanged it in for Medal Of honor. Personally i like Medal of Honor much better as far as game play go but the customization in Black Ops is amazing.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sniping sucks dick in this game.

Shotguns are ****ing terrible, you'll never get close enough to someone to kill them unless you A) camp B) play on Nuketown or C)manage to sneak up behind them.

SMGS are all the same except AK74, I agree.

Assault rifles, eh I kinda disagree...there's a lot of variety IMO. but on the whole yeah, the game is disappointing.
    new log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=690964161#post690964161

"When it comes to training (and life in general for that matter), many people erroneously think that all you have to do to succeed is work hard. Unfortunately, this isn't true. You have to work intelligently." -Dr. Clay Hyght

mattyDrhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyDrhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyDrhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyDrhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyDrhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyDrhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyDrhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyDrhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyDrhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyDrhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyDrhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I enjoy the game although the horrible peer reviews. I will all ways love COD 3 though, probably because it was my first COD.

blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think mw2 was the pinnacle of the cod series it's all down hill from here as the series is getting tired. I tried going back to mw2 but it is full of quickscoping kids who scream ******* at you if you do anything other than 360 no scopez.
    owe

aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Plus most of the maps aren't even sniper friendly. Only one I can think of is Array and that too is a stretch.

Ak47 is the best gun in multiplayer.

ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000)

Some guy in my lobby laughed when i said I was gonna use the spas-12. Then I did this.

-Misc

post proof of KD, a simple cell phone shot of the leaderboard will suffice.

like this

or this (lol @ this one) (pic too big, resizing)

Oh, I use the Aug w/dual mags, the M16 w/red dot or the Spas12 w/suppressor

ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tes45 View Post
    Did you seriously just complain about not having a gun to go full auto with at long range?

Holy **** you must suck dick. Anyway, the fact you even commented on LMGs is hilarious. Who the hell would ever use an LMG seriously?

Snipers aren't nerfed that bad at all. Whatever the bolt action one is called works just fine with a variable zoom. Yea, none of the SMGs or ARs have that much of a discernable advantage over each other, it's called balance and it's good for competition.

this. The skill gap shows. If you suck it shows. With the SMG's, its just personal preference. MPL > Ak74u when running and gunning.. Ak74u is the most balanced overall.

dman35501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dman35501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dman35501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dman35501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dman35501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dman35501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dman35501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dman35501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dman35501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dman35501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dman35501 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i find the AK47 effective for me a normally get 15 kills a the least per match, but is anyone else having problems finding matches sometimes it takes forever?
    Always on the Grind

Originally Posted by Tes45 View Post

LMAO what a joke.

Probably half of MW2 guns could go full auto at range. Even ones with strong recoil like the TAR could do it because they had predictable (and different for each gun) recoil.

LMGs not taken seriously? Did you ever even play MW2? The RPD was unquestionably the first or second best gun in the game (ACR is the other obviously).

stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    g11 is the best assault rifle in the game too bad its only for six levels
    ***Misc Strength Crew***
    1k+

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyOhhh View Post
    Sniping sucks dick in this game.

Shotguns are ****ing terrible, you'll never get close enough to someone to kill them unless you A) camp B) play on Nuketown or C)manage to sneak up behind them.

SMGS are all the same except AK74, I agree.

Assault rifles, eh I kinda disagree...there's a lot of variety IMO. but on the whole yeah, the game is disappointing.
    lol wut.

1) get marathon pro
    2) run smart routes
    3) laugh when kids rage in the lobby afterwards
    I have no idea why I came back