BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000)

Thermogenics Cause Runny Nose?!

Why do the really powerful thermogenics cause a runny nose? I'm taking BPI RX6 and now I have a runny nose (no cold, I know its a side effect of powerful thermogenics.) Anyone know the reasoning behind it?
    View my story of becoming "Female Transformation of the Week" at: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/operation-dream-barbie-is-a-success.html

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BellaValerina View Post
    Why do the really powerful thermogenics cause a runny nose? I'm taking BPI RX6 and now I have a runny nose (no cold, I know its a side effect of powerful thermogenics.) Anyone know the reasoning behind it?
    Periphery vasoconstriction. It's "normal" with heavy stims, especially with 1,3-dimethylamylamine.

Daniel13333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Same Experience

I'm using Sci-Mx RippedCore and experience the same thing, feeling like. I have a cold and nose constantly running. But I see it ass the stim working. Imagine a metal kettle on a stove and the water is boiling, some water spewing out the spout (nose). That's how I see thermagenics working.