Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Buddha_TL View Post
    I've heard nothing but good things but now after your review, I'm convinced! I'll be buying a tub to try out when I find a killer deal.
    Cool, I hope you like it.

BB.com has buy 2 get 1 free now.

I know of a site now selling it for $30.95 per jug, which is where I'll probably buy from this weekend.

Edit, nevermind. Damnit. Just went to place an order from that site and they are out of stock.
    Last edited by sloop; 12-30-2010 at 01:24 PM.

hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Excellent review bud. Reppd
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Celonarb My YouTube Channel, please subscribe <3
    Don't ask me if I lift, because I don't

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Cool, I hope you like it.

BB.com has buy 2 get 1 free now.

I know of a site now selling it for $30.95 per jug, which is where I'll probably buy from this weekend.

Edit, nevermind. Damnit. Just went to place an order from that site and they are out of stock.
    I'd rather buy just 1 and pay the extra later in case I don't like it, happens a lot...

ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Buddha_TL View Post
    I'd rather buy just 1 and pay the extra later in case I don't like it, happens a lot...
    He already knows he likes the product so there is no concern about that

I do not anticipate you being disappointed by the blue raz, Sloop. Does BB let you mix and match flavors? They usually do not. If so, I would stick to the raspberry lemonade since you know it's do damn good

EDIT: just looked. no mix and match

DOUBLE EDIT: hit me up with a PM if you want a sample or two of the blue raz Sloop. After all, you are right up the road (Cincinnati here). Not sure how soon you wanna place your order

BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Always pulling through with solid reviews. Makes me really want to go out and get some MP Assault, hell I might even buy 3.

I think its in companies best interest to just send you tons of free supps to review, sales would dramatically increase..........

---> Better send me some freebies with that stellar sales pitch

Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Nothing like jack3d. Jacked gives me (maybe you too?) a very buzzy, "speed" feeling. For some people this is their sweet spot and they like that sensation, not me. I'll never go back to jacked.

More pictures of... the product? You want more pics of a red drink in a clear cup? lol That's not very exciting is it?

ellsbebc - you got me wanting to try the blue raz now. I am going to re-order Assault this weekend, I am just trying to decide whether to go with what I know or try something new.
    The blue rasberry is amazing..
    Last edited by Fergy3; 12-31-2010 at 12:15 AM.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ellsbebc View Post

I do not anticipate you being disappointed by the blue raz, Sloop. Does BB let you mix and match flavors? They usually do not. If so, I would stick to the raspberry lemonade since you know it's do damn good

DOUBLE EDIT: hit me up with a PM if you want a sample or two of the blue raz Sloop. After all, you are right up the road (Cincinnati here). Not sure how soon you wanna place your order
    Thanks for the offer man, I might do that.

I am going to call the bb.com support first and see if they'll let me get one of each flavor for the buy 2 get 1 free special. If not, F- 'em. I'm buying somewhere else.

Thanks for the good words, guys. Glad you like the reviews. Probably more to come in the next couple weeks. I have some samples coming in (supposedly) of the XF Vengeance and some other XF goodies, so reviews for those are automatic. I'm also thinking Superpump Max, AppNut LIT UP, and maybe Universal Shock Therapy??

I just realized the morons on BB.com screwed up the Assault page in the store.

Title says 1 serving = 1 scoop.
    Panel says 1 serving = 1/2 scoop.

notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Assault doesnt work for me, took it for the first day today, i have this ant bite feeling all over my body (wasnt sure how to describe it) but this is the same feeling as other PWO supplements anyway. Rating from my personal exp today in the gym, these are the score:

Mixability: 10/10
    Taste: 5/10 (I got this artic rasberry and it think it is too sweet for me. I mixed 1 scoop with 12 oz of water, might need to increase water level tmr and try again). I do heard some peoples experienced increase in Assault effectiveness after 1 week of use.

Pump/effectiveness: 2/10 - I personally dont feel anything, this could be due to first day of use, may be? In terms of soreness during workout I personally think that i still got the same level as when im not taking Assault. Again, result may be improve tommorrow. Direction: I took 1 scoop of Assault on an empty stomach, 4 hrs after my lunch and mixed it in 12oz of cold water.

Focus: 1/10 - Again, i dont feel anything.

Conclusion, I know i might be the worst reviewer but im talking from my experiences today. Assault is the 2nd POW supp that i used and i tends to compare it with the first SUP that i got from free sample- Havoc Wired- and i personally think that Havoc work alot better than Assault at this point. At the moment im quite dissapointed with the result i experienced because I have high hope and high expectation in this product. Hopefully Assault's effectiveness will dramatically improve tmr.

bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by notewar View Post
    Assault doesnt work for me, took it for the first day today, i have this ant bite feeling all over my body (wasnt sure how to describe it) but this is the same feeling as other PWO supplements anyway. Rating from my personal exp today in the gym, these are the score:

Mixability: 10/10
    Taste: 5/10 (I got this artic rasberry and it think it is too sweet for me. I mixed 1 scoop with 12 oz of water, might need to increase water level tmr and try again). I do heard some peoples experienced increase in Assault effectiveness after 1 week of use.

Pump/effectiveness: 2/10 - I personally dont feel anything, this could be due to first day of use, may be? In terms of soreness during workout I personally think that i still got the same level as when im not taking Assault. Again, result may be improve tommorrow. Direction: I took 1 scoop of Assault on an empty stomach, 4 hrs after my lunch and mixed it in 12oz of cold water.

Focus: 1/10 - Again, i dont feel anything.

Conclusion, I know i might be the worst reviewer but im talking from my experiences today. Assault is the 2nd POW supp that i used and i tends to compare it with the first SUP that i got from free sample- Havoc Wired- and i personally think that Havoc work alot better than Assault at this point. At the moment im quite dissapointed with the result i experienced because I have high hope and high expectation in this product. Hopefully Assault's effectiveness will dramatically improve tmr.
    Everyone is different. Maybe Assault isn't for you. It's my favorite PreWo. Thanks for giving it a honest review. Give it a few more tries and see if it gets any better for you. If not, you can always send what you have left my way Repped
    Current Supps:
    CL Orange Triad, CL OxiOmega
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Scivation Xtend
    MP Assault

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ellsbebc View Post

Just an FYI guys, bb.com now has an option on Buy2Get1 where you can get one of each flavor!
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    Just an FYI guys, bb.com now has an option on Buy2Get1 where you can get one of each flavor!
    Do you know why they couldn't have just done that from the beginning of this promo?

I called, twice, before ordering to ask if I could mix it up and was told NO like it was such an outlandish request.

4 days later after I got my 3 tubs of blue-rasp they changed the rule.

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    loved the sample of blue razz u sent me OP, im definitely buying Assault next time i need pre wo sups.
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Do you know why they couldn't have just done that from the beginning of this promo?

I called, twice, before ordering to ask if I could mix it up and was told NO like it was such an outlandish request.

4 days later after I got my 3 tubs of blue-rasp they changed the rule.
    Idk man, sorry...they prob were too lazy lol...at least they got it done in time for your next order

Originally Posted by TheCore84 View Post
    loved the sample of blue razz u sent me OP, im definitely buying Assault next time i need pre wo sups.
    Great to hear bro

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Beaver2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did you take this on an empty stomach? Is that what they suggest? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Beaver2013 View Post
    Empty stomach is always better for preworkouts, unless there are sensitivity issues, in which a small preworkout meal would be ok...

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Originally Posted by Beaver2013 View Post
    I wouldn't recommend Assault at 15 years old...

Smile

I wouldn't recommend Assault at 15 years old...
    Good catch, didn't notice that...

Although I'm not against creatine/ba/etc use in teen years...I think your #1 priority should be diet/training/basics

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyone know how much creatine and beta alanine are in each serving (1/2 scoop)??

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jao04c View Post
    anyone know how much creatine and beta alanine are in each serving (1/2 scoop)??
    2.5g creatine/2g BA

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

user234984u5345 is just really nice. (+1000) user234984u5345 is just really nice. (+1000) user234984u5345 is just really nice. (+1000) user234984u5345 is just really nice. (+1000) user234984u5345 is just really nice. (+1000) user234984u5345 is just really nice. (+1000) user234984u5345 is just really nice. (+1000) user234984u5345 is just really nice. (+1000) user234984u5345 is just really nice. (+1000) user234984u5345 is just really nice. (+1000) user234984u5345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    no sugar
    glucose polymers

Originally Posted by scott widyn View Post
    glucose polymers
    different digestion rate than straight sugar/dextrose...

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100)
    Had to bump this, a great review! What I love about Assault the most is the endurance factor! Usually around the 8th rep I can feel its time for me to rack it up, but with this I can push out another 2-3 more reps easily. Their claims of it working as a lactic acid bufferer really work for me, and thats what helps me push out more reps.
    Pre-order Halo 4 here and get exclusive content : http://buyhalo4.blogspot.com

www.playpacmanonline.net
    Make Money Online-I used this program on my pacman site : www.bookmarkingdemon5.blogspot.com

Please follow my twitters to get updated on different gaming news.
    twitter.com/halo4scoop | twitter.com/gta5scoop | twitter.com/blackops2_scoop

Mod Negged :(

jetcrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good to hear you've had such a positive experience with it. I just got my first tub a couple days ago with 3 uses at the moment and my experience so far is almost a complete opposite of yours. I understand everyone is different though and I may just unfortunately not respond to this product. I might document my experience with it after I get some more workouts in with it.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    amazing product....been my pre-workout for a year

Holy crap, 1700+ views?!

Are that many people searching "musclepharm assault review" on google? (because you know nobody searches on here)

Wow.

ITT I provide MusclePharm with free publicity!

Imparable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imparable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imparable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imparable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imparable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imparable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imparable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imparable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imparable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imparable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imparable will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy crap, 1700+ views?!

Are that many people searching "musclepharm assault review" on google? (because you know nobody searches on here)

Wow.

ITT I provide MusclePharm with free publicity!
    Too funny..

thommo125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have just ordered some Assault, should be arriving soon...very excited. I would just like to know if this is suitable for cardio such as sprints or rowing?

wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great review, tuff to find fair ones most of the time. Seems like it's either a hater, or a sponsored lifter touting stuff.

Anyway, I like Assault also(fruit punch...2 jugs so far), but I go back and forth between it and N.O. Explode, only because it is a little too sweet for me, requiring a LOT of water which leads to a bloated feeling. So I drink it hella sweet and deal with it, since it works.

I like that it makes me feel a little more "intense", but not "wired" or crazy. Looks from your review you feel the same. I think some people may not even realize the differene if they are used to feeling wired on others. But I notice I am gripping the bar like I mean business, without thinking about doing it. Also as I start to feel like I am done at my 9th rep as I push it up i'm telling myself, hell no, 10 is better then 9!

Those two things tell me it works, not buzzing like i'm on crack.

Operation: Get Big ^_^ RConcheiro's Avatar
    RConcheiro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RConcheiro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RConcheiro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RConcheiro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RConcheiro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RConcheiro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RConcheiro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RConcheiro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RConcheiro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RConcheiro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RConcheiro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know this is an old thread, but I am currently a Jack3d user, and I have been reading about MusclePharm and the new product Assault. I am currently planning on using Assault as soon as I am done with Jack3d and I wanted to personally thank you for your review. It provides me with great information. I attempted to rep you but I guess awhile ago I gave you a rep so it's not allowing me to rep now, but thanks again for your review!
    -RConcheiro
    Espana - Campeones del Euro 2008 & 2012 y La Copa Mundial 2010!
    PSN: RConcheiro88