bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy Do you need to do a post cycle for Testosterone Boosters?

Hi everyone,

I do not want to use steroids or anything that does not help the body naturally. So I am using TestoPro. So I have a few questions that I hope some of you can help me with.

1) Are you supposed to cycle testosterone boosters the same as you would with Prohormones and do you need to do some sort of post cycle supplementation if you take testosterone boosters?

2) Are testosterone boosters the same as prohormones?

3) Are testosterone boosters safe or safer than prohormones?

Thanks!

J.

lifeisg00d is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifeisg00d is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifeisg00d is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifeisg00d is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifeisg00d is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifeisg00d is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifeisg00d is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifeisg00d is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifeisg00d is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifeisg00d is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifeisg00d is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i am taking testopro right now infact the whole Swole Stack.

You dont need to do a post cycle supplemmentation for this tbooster and for best resuts you have to cycle after 4-8 weeeks?

TBoosters are not the same as prohormones nor do they have the same results and ProHormones, but Tboosters are much safer than them also.

Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bushyman View Post
    Hi everyone,

I do not want to use steroids or anything that does not help the body naturally. So I am using TestoPro. So I have a few questions that I hope some of you can help me with.

1) Are you supposed to cycle testosterone boosters the same as you would with Prohormones and do you need to do some sort of post cycle supplementation if you take testosterone boosters?

2) Are testosterone boosters the same as prohormones?

3) Are testosterone boosters safe or safer than prohormones?

Thanks!

J.
    No you do not need to take a PCT with natural test boosters, no prohormones are not the same as test boosters, and yes test boosters are more safe than prohormones.
    ON Platinum HydroBuilder Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=665855101#post665855101

EST Stack Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130752253

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128583841

Betancourt Big Blend Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=599612123#post599612123

Bench - 245x6
    Squat - 365x4
    Deadlift - 405x6

louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    8 wks max for any testbooster then 4 weeks off. You don't need post cycle supplementation for a testbooster.

2. Testboosters are not the same as prohormones....

3. Test boosters are definitely safer than prohormones. IMHO

bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by lifeisg00d View Post
    i am taking testopro right now infact the whole Swole Stack.

You dont need to do a post cycle supplemmentation for this tbooster and for best resuts you have to cycle after 4-8 weeeks?

TBoosters are not the same as prohormones nor do they have the same results and ProHormones, but Tboosters are much safer than them also.
    Thanks. Much appreciate the response. I was really getting confused and very worried about using a testosterone booster.

J.

BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My rep here is small but I have been into supps and weight training for years. test boosters is a staple in my stack.

To answer your questions.

You do not need to cycle test boosters on and off like PH. Most PH's should be run for 4-6 weeks and then time on + PCT before another cycle. (there are a lot of theories behind the time of cycle but this is what I haev always followed and it works for me). However, you do need to get off of the test boosters after a 8 weeks or so of use. test boosters are safe and they are not PH. As far as I know and have researched there is no harm in them.
    I have never taken a long extened use of test boosters but I was always told 8 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off before another run on the boosters. Would be interested in seeing what other have to say.

No PCT needed.
    Last edited by BIGFISHRI; 12-26-2010 at 04:36 PM. Reason: pct question

michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000)
    no post cycle for testopro, but cycle off after 8 weeks.

not the same as a prohormone

and safer than a prohormone
    UCSB