Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MBS Tries to Get Swole with DS Triazole!

Got this up a few days later than expected. The delay is because the wife was a few days later than expected so my mind has been on other things this past week...

Anyway, I started the product yesterday and had every intention on getting this thread up last night but didn't manage to. I apologize for that, and let's get this party started.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some about me: Right now I weigh 220 which is an amazing "180" if you will, from where I was just a few years ago at 400+lbs.

I have used many, many supplements during my time of being obese thinking that they were the answer. I have learned a lot, and ultimately I've learned that if I could even have half of my money back on things I thought were the "answer" while I wasn't training or eating like I should have been, that I would have a ton of money in the bank right now.

But that being said, there have been some products that have been worthwhile over the years. Most noticeably Bio Forge and Lean Xtreme.

Training, Diet, and Supplementation:

As far as training goes, I have been up and down over the last few years. Got really into lifting for a while, then really into cardio, then tried both, etc. etc. I have found found a healthy mixture to be more cardio than weights but I still hit the weights 3-ish times a week.

I am by no means a "bodybuilder" and I don't want to claim to be one or anything. I am at this point just a "used to be overweight guy who lost all kinds of weight and strength along with it."

My goal for this log is to gain a little bit of size to help tighten up some loose skin that's causing me crazy problems since all of my weight loss. It's annoying and almost as disheartening as being as fat as I was...

Strength gains would be nice too but I am not running around bragging about my bench press or anything to anyone.

Diet is high protein, moderate fat, moderate carb. I was doing low carb which is less possible now that my wife loves to cook all kinds of stuff. Diet is not as clean as it was during my weight loss over the past year or so.

I got married June 26th, I weighed 225 on the day of the wedding. Since then I dropped down to 215 at my lowest weight, and I am sitting comfortably around 220 for a while since then.

The weight fluctuates from 217-225 on any given day so I try not to pay a whole lot of attention to it anymore.

As far as supplements, something containing caffeine is a must (lately generic 5 hour energy shots from dollar tree) along with Triazole and I will be finishing up my bottle of Recompadrol that I've been using for a while during this log. That's it as far as supplements.

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

You know Im gonna be following along.. Good luck with it Micah!!

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    Got this up a few days later than expected. The delay is because the wife was a few days later than expected so my mind has been on other things this past week...
    "later" as in possible little Micah's running around?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Or later in, was visting her Mom in in another state and stayed for an extra day?
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Or later in, was visting her Mom in in another state and stayed for an extra day?
    Or later in that her cycle wasn't as regular as usual and you were thinking "oh ****, is she pregnant?"

My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    You know Im gonna be following along.. Good luck with it Micah!!
    Thanks man, I'm excited to see what this stuff does.

Hai Matt.

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    "later" as in possible little Micah's running around?
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    Or later in that her cycle wasn't as regular as usual and you were thinking "oh ****, is she pregnant?"

Yeah these.

Days 1-3 in Review:

It's my understanding (and thus is the case with all of these types of products, that it'll be a few days before I notice much.

That being said I have already the occasional, randomly at work and pop a boner situation.

Doesn't happen all that often at random for me so I believe I attribute it to Triazole.

Outside of that, it's been a stressful few weeks. At work my boss basically quit and for whatever reason he appears to still be getting paid even though he's no showed for over 2 weeks now.

I am expecting that I have a good chance to get his job when they replace him so it's really frustrating. If I get his job I would have my foot in the door at WM management. If not I am going to the police academy.

Anyway, the plan for the day is to work, get home and hit a quick workout and then spend the evening with the wife for scary movie night, lol.

I will try to make the updates more informative when the product kicks in.

Just to share with those who are following the log, over the course of the past couple of years that I've really busted my ass to lose all this weight I have gone from a size 46 (almost needed 48 at one point) to a size 36.

My shirt size has gone from stretching 4xls to fitting comfortably in most XL shirts. I have one shirt I used to be stretching that hits at my knees now, haha.

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am expecting that I have a good chance to get his job when they replace him so it's really frustrating. If I get his job I would have my foot in the door at WM management.
    Sah-weeet!!
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for this!

Really great job with the weight loss over the years. Just think about how many years you added to your life...
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    In for this!

Really great job with the weight loss over the years. Just think about how many years you added to your life...
    potentially...

Not trying to be a downer, but there are no guarantees - though the fact that it was accomplished at a young age is promising (speaking from a personal and professional standpoint.)
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Definitely in for a log. I need to get myself some of this.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In to see how it works for you, I just got a bottle and started Saturday. Interestingly, llibido is already raging.

Days 4-6:

Over the weekend I didn't get much accomplished. Had time off from work for the weekend. Saturday I ended up getting in a good cardio session and lots of house cleaning and Sunday I took the day off.

Today I hit the weights when I got home from work and had a pretty decent lift. My schedule flip-flops about each time I get used to lifting in the morning/evening I have to switch it up.

Evening workouts after working all day are usually pretty crappy but tonight I did alright. Every once in a while I convince myself I'm going to start keeping track of my numbers and I do it for a workout or two but then I stop. I might try to keep some numbers for the log.

Nothing unusual to report workout wise, arms felt really full after my workout. I did back and biceps this evening.

Only thing that might be out of the ordinary is a few unusual zits on the face.

Swing shift is brutal.....hope we see some results though.

Days 4-6:

Over the weekend I didn't get much accomplished. Had time off from work for the weekend. Saturday I ended up getting in a good cardio session and lots of house cleaning and Sunday I took the day off.

Today I hit the weights when I got home from work and had a pretty decent lift. My schedule flip-flops about each time I get used to lifting in the morning/evening I have to switch it up.

Evening workouts after working all day are usually pretty crappy but tonight I did alright. Every once in a while I convince myself I'm going to start keeping track of my numbers and I do it for a workout or two but then I stop. I might try to keep some numbers for the log.

Nothing unusual to report workout wise, arms felt really full after my workout. I did back and biceps this evening.

Only thing that might be out of the ordinary is a few unusual zits on the face.
    I have a note book i carry in my gym bag and fill in between sets. I have an awful memory for numbers so i find it quite imperative.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a note book i carry in my gym bag and fill in between sets. I have an awful memory for numbers so i find it quite imperative.
    I have to do the same thing. Ive seen a few cool looking apps for the iPhone to keep track but I dont bring my phone with me to the gym. Just looking around my gym though everyone else seems to.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

I have started an Excel spreadsheet. My boss at work got me addicted to all the cool things you can make it do automatically, lol. It's going to give me a percent increase on my lifts and stuff like that.

I have to do the same thing. Ive seen a few cool looking apps for the iPhone to keep track but I dont bring my phone with me to the gym. Just looking around my gym though everyone else seems to.
    iphone app would be cool. I have one that let's me set a goal weight and keeps track of daily weigh ins etc. that really helped me stay motivated while I was losing the weight.

As for the past few days:

I meant to update yesterday, but I have underestimated how easy it is to go an entire day without even thinking about bb.com now that I'm in "the real world" (Heck I am in bed asleep at the time I would start wasting most of my evening on bb.com in the past)

I am not really far into my results with Triazole but already I feel an increase in mood and libido, and I am noticing positive body recomposition effects. I am eating probably 3-500 calories more than I was before Triazole, because for whatever reason I feel like I'm starving, and I"m still down a couple pounds from when I began (I say a couple but on the scale it is 5lbs less).

My arms feel like they are starting to pick up a little more definition. I haven't been using it long enough to know if it's going to do anything with strength yet.

But my mood is great, I feel motivated to get stuff done in a way that I haven't felt since I fell off the wagon a bit when I got married.

Last couple of days have been hectic, yesterday was great though, I finally got some direction from the higher ups as to what they want me to be doing while my boss is out on leave.

Good lifts the past couple of days. Did legs yesterday and feel it this morning for sure.

Interesting notes - I actually found Triazole to increase my appetite more than any of our other products ever has (not that any of our items have ever targeted increasing hunger.) I'm really not sure what ingredient is responsible and I hadn't seen others mention it.

Interesting notes - I actually found Triazole to increase my appetite more than any of our other products ever has (not that any of our items have ever targeted increasing hunger.) I'm really not sure what ingredient is responsible and I hadn't seen others mention it.
    I am just about to hop into bed but I saw this and just thought I'd post that I am really like a bottomless pit so far. Can't seem to get enough food, but like I said this morning my weight was still down.

I calore tracked throughout my use of the product and maintained my routine health maintenance (neither bulking nor cutting) routine in the gym. I did not increase calories and came out of the cycle 2 lbs lighter with an increase of 5-10% on all tracked lifts and an improvement in recovery, sleep, and endurance.

A few guys are noticing increased appetite. As you said though it wasnt something we were looking for when formulating but Im sure going into bulking season that a lot of guys will enjoy it.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

A few guys are noticing increased appetite. As you said though it wasnt something we were looking for when formulating but Im sure going into bulking season that a lot of guys will enjoy it.
    My only guess is increased metabolic rate - I can't see anything in the formula that would be doing it.

I am definitely noticing the increased appetite. But things are going really well and I'm noticing more muscle fullness and hardness, libido is up, etc.

My lifts have been pretty good, though I admittedly am running low on energy by the end of my days. I haven't really had a long, push it to the limits kinda workout for a while, especially not a cardio one...

So, increased muscle hardness, weight staying about the same so far, increased appetite, libido up...

So far so good.

Had a nice weekend off and hit chest/back today.

Well the last week has sucked. In my last update I mentioned hitting back. My back has been hitting me back every day this week. It has been painful just to manage walking around at work for 7-8 hours. I have attempted two workouts since then and both times I've cut it short due to back pain.

As far as results are going though, libido is still up, weight is staying right where it has been (2lbs under beginning weight) and as far as appearance/muscle feel things are great and I feel more muscular. Also a pretty decent improvement to my mood.

Well the last week has sucked. In my last update I mentioned hitting back. My back has been hitting me back every day this week. It has been painful just to manage walking around at work for 7-8 hours. I have attempted two workouts since then and both times I've cut it short due to back pain.

As far as results are going though, libido is still up, weight is staying right where it has been (2lbs under beginning weight) and as far as appearance/muscle feel things are great and I feel more muscular. Also a pretty decent improvement to my mood.
    Did you detail what happend to give you the back problems?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Did you detail what happend to give you the back problems?
    I hurt it while I was moving furniture a couple of years ago and every once in a while it acts up on me. Have rested up for a few days so I'm going to try and get a good lift in tonight.

I was just doing low weight deadlifts when I tweaked it last week.

Very nice. Sucks about the back though.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk