chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Chinkecheese's Log

A little about me:
    22 Years old, generally a very happy person; but like alot of people here I feel like my body is holding me back. I've been working on and off since 2004, and its something that unmotivates me everytime I go to the gym. The fact that I've worked out so long, and have had such poor discipline to continue it. After doing rippetoes for a 2-3 weeks and seeing improvements I now see what I did wrong all those years - in a nutshell, I was stupid.
    But of course, 'something happened' and i ceased my workout regiment.

Nothing about myself feels emotionally different right now than it has the last several dozen 'Restarts' in my workout regiment. For all I know, this could very well be another one of them. But it won't be. I'm tired of doing this bull****.

I know that if I do the same things over and over, I'm going to get the same results. So this time, I'm doing it a bit different, and I'm going to do my best to stay motivated and reach beyond my goals.

I'm going to post in here EVERYDAY, and I'm going to up my lifting weight EVERY week by 5lbs.

I'm going to follow this regiment for two weeks,and then add one workout.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224

Nutrition below:

My goal is eating 2300 Calories a day (300 over my maintenance)
    Macronutrient Ratio is 40%(230g) Protein 40%(230g)Carbs and 20%(51g) Fat
    Last edited by chinkecheese; 12-21-2010 at 09:43 AM.

chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Today.

Breakfast P/C/F
    2 Whole eggs 12/1/9 140
    2 Egg whites 16/2/0 60
    Wheat Toast 4/10/1.5 70
    1/4 Cup Cheese 9/2/0 45

1/2 Cup milk 4/13/0 45
    1/2 Cup Oats 3/25/2.5 130

Green Tea
    Multivitamin

47g Protein
    60g Carbs
    13g Fat

490 Calories

Left to go:
    183g Protein
    170g Carb
    38g Fat

thisnamewontfi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lunch:
    Wheat Toast x2 8/20/3 140
    Tuna 13/4/2.5 100
    Peanut Butter 14/13/12 110
    Medium Apple 0/17/0 80

35/54/17.5 430

Left to go:
    148g Protein
    116g Carb
    20g Fat

1380Calories

In it for the Long Haul! bbavender's Avatar
    bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000)
    What is your height and weight by chance?
    ED got me, ill be darned if it gets anyone else.

Only the strong survive...

25-RAC-99

Follow my RFL Journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141048001

thisnamewontfi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bbavender View Post
    What is your height and weight by chance?
    Oh hey, BBavender..This is OP,apparently Ihavetwoaccounts.

I have 22% BF 185lbs and 6'1

I guess I should be cutting, rather than bulking, eh?

Could you recommend a good macronutrient ratio?
    Or should I just keep what I have and still do my workouts?

Luter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thisnamewontfi View Post
    Oh hey, BBavender..This is OP,apparently Ihavetwoaccounts.

I have 22% BF 185lbs and 6'1

I guess I should be cutting, rather than bulking, eh?

Could you recommend a good macronutrient ratio?
    Or should I just keep what I have and still do my workouts?
    I already know what bbavender will tell you based on what he and others have told me as well. Not speaking for you though if you have other ideas Bbavender and AlwaysTryin lol.

Ratios aren't awesome to go by. Keep it simple. At least 1-1.5g per lb for Protein and .4-.5g per lb for fat. Then based on your calorie intake, the rest would be carbs.

Again, not trying to speak for them, just thought I'd help out while I was on the thread.

In it for the Long Haul! bbavender's Avatar
    bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^agreed.

If you want to bulk thats fine. But at 6'1" 185 you are undereating if you are trying to grow. Do you know what your maintenance is? If not, its the amount of calories you can eat where you neither gain or lose weight. You would take that number and add 500 calories to bulk, and subtract 500 if you wanted to cut. Like it was said, 1-1.5g of protein per pound of lean body mass, so for you...181 * .22 = 39.82. So 181-39.82 = 141 pounds of lean body mass. That would put your protein at 141g-212g. Then .5g of fat per pound of total mass would put you at 90g. Fill your remaining calories with whatever combination of p/c/f you wish and then lift hard.
    ED got me, ill be darned if it gets anyone else.

Only the strong survive...

25-RAC-99

Follow my RFL Journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141048001

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey OP, just a suggestion if you plan on posting your meals in the log. Post the daily totals together, not individual posts for breakfast/lunch etc
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But with a phd u can be called a doctor....it getz the chicks