Thread: Supplemet help

Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Supplemet help

Im currently taking jack3d as a pre work out, protein and multi vitamins for post workout. I'm trying to build muscle and get a little more toned just curious on ideas of what i should be taking???

BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fergy3 View Post
    Im currently taking jack3d as a pre work out, protein and multi vitamins for post workout. I'm trying to build muscle and get a little more toned just curious on ideas of what i should be taking???
    Sounds ok to me. Do not forget food in your equation.

Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fergy3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BIGSTTNJFF View Post
    lol i remember to eat. Is this all i should be taking, or am i missing anything. Ive lifted for a couple years now but just now really got into the supplements....

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BIGSTTNJFF View Post
    Post back routine?
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    Post back routine?
    Working on it bro!!!

Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Jack3d is perfect for pre-workout. Since you want creatine post work out look up Controlled Labs Green Mag.

I would consider taking protein as soon as you wake up/ post workout / right before bed but make sure you get some slow absorbing proteins not just "whey".

However, your diet is the number one equation all these supplements will just aid to your recovery and muscle growth.

Calfucir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement

I have a good supplement Named Python’s Power Venom is a highly popular product that has started to prevail itself in the International souk. It dramatically elevates the nitric oxide flow to your muscles giving you that perfect shape that you had been luring for.

pythonspower.net

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    u good brah

stevemuscleman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevemuscleman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevemuscleman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevemuscleman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevemuscleman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevemuscleman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevemuscleman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevemuscleman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There is a lot of body building supplements out there. We need to be cautious on what we choose. Some may help us but also some will make us suffer more. Let us check on blogs and forums about certain product or supplements that we are going to use fro precautions. people who had been there can help us the most.

uflcook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Food should be your most important item, then you can focus on if you need, whey and casein protein are just a supplement. It is possible to get all the protein you need from a diet. Then you can think about taking a multi, fish oil, creatine, pre workout....

tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    food, whey, multi, creatine