Location: Hometown: Gary, IN; School: Terre Haute, IN; Intern: Louisville, KY
    BigChuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigChuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do prohormones affect the heart?

Hey what's up everyone!!!

I know that the heart is a different type of muscle tissue as compared to our skeletal muscle tissue. However, it is still a muscle. Since the heart is a muscle and prohormones increase the size of a persons skeletal muscles, will prohormones increase the size of the heart as well?

Thanks guys
    Last edited by BigChuckles; 05-27-2003 at 02:02 PM.
    Chuck

BigChuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigChuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump
    Chuck

Spotmepleez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spotmepleez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spotmepleez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes , your heart will become swollen until it bursts out of your chest like a bloody zit. The only thing holding mine in is my massive pectorals.Hey guy, Don't mess with Prohormones !
    Attached Images
    Eat mor Chikin'

If you look straight in my eyes you might still see a disguise.....

LMAO
    Chuck

Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they are messengers that only affect skeletal muscle. gh has been known to enlarge organs, but not ph's.
    i wish we could have avatars.

bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Frankiexq
    they are messengers that only affect skeletal muscle. gh has been known to enlarge organs, but not ph's.
    I disagree. I have read in various cases about steroids causin hypertrophy of the left ventrical, dangerous amounts of hypertophy in some cases. and im not reffering to your run of the mill anti-steroid propaganda

Spotmepleez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spotmepleez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spotmepleez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump it.
    Eat mor Chikin'

If you look straight in my eyes you might still see a disguise.....

John J Rambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Prohormones need an enzyme to convert to the active hormone. You can take 15g a day of 4-diol and your test will only be as high as you body can naturally produce because there is only so many enzymes available.

There is no way ph's can cause left ventricle enlargement.

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by bigD
    I disagree. I have read in various cases about steroids causin hypertrophy of the left ventrical, dangerous amounts of hypertophy in some cases. and im not reffering to your run of the mill anti-steroid propaganda
    I believe that was with excessive steroidal use.

bump
    Chuck